Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger To Make Speedy Recovery For The Filming Of Terminator: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger To Make Speedy Recovery For The Filming Of Terminator: (452 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger To Make Speedy Recovery For The Filming Of Terminator: by FidelPerez(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Arnold Schwarzenegger was compelled to make a speedy recovery from his major heart operation last year so he could get back into shape for the filming of Terminator: Dark Fate.

The ageing action man and former Governor of California hit headlines last March after he reportedly suffered complications during a catheter valve replacement operation at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, prompting doctors to perform urgent open heart surgery.

However, the star is back fighting fit and returns to screens in the latest movie in the hit science fiction franchise – which he credits for his remarkable recovery.
The actor, 72, told Britain’s The Sun newspaper of the surgery: “It was kind of a surprise.”

“I never get scared about these things,” he insisted. “For a minute I was worried it was too close to doing Terminator 6 (Dark Fate), but I realized right away the movie is a good means to get back into shape again.

“I was home in no time and was back to the gym in no time. Most people baby themselves too much after surgery,” the star added.

While Schwarzenegger had to be careful while exercising as his rib cage was being held together with wire, he was back on set within four months of the life-saving operation.
Terminator: Dark Fate debuts in cinemas on Friday.
https://fidelitydiary.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-to-make-speedy-recovery-for-the-filming-of-terminator-dark-fate/

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger To Make Speedy Recovery For The Filming Of Terminator: by Blakjewelry(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
wow at 72

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid X Olamide Performance At O2 Arena London #starboyfest – Youtube / Toke Makinwa Surprises Her Personal Assistant With A Car Gift (video) / African Leading Women Awards 2019 Meet Some Of This Year’s Recipients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.