Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Don't Give Up! (to All NL Pushing To The Top) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Give Up! (to All NL Pushing To The Top) (236 Views)

Digital Loan Sharks: Shaming, Recovery Techniques Pushing Nigerians To The Brink / Trade Wars: Trump Administration Pushing To Rip Global Supply Chains From China / Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up! (to All NL Pushing To The Top) by WebMD(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
So today I sat back to reason where my life will head to after my Final exams tomorrow. I had many thoughts. Both good and bad!

Work work work!
My mind kept resounding. I quickly remembered a Nairalander that thought of suicide just because, there's no work to do after service since 2014.

I asked my mind a simple question; where do you think you can/will work?
Till now, no response!

I think I confused my state of mind.

Having tried many online and offline works and jobs, I still have hope that can only get active if only I maintain a good level of resiliency, persistency and hard work.

I won the battle!
I'm encouraged. Next minute, my phone beeped. A message from UBA, my own bank.
Could it be CR or DR alert? I thought aloud asking same mind I conquered.

I checked. My bank must be madt!
Very madt!
They reminded me of my networth. It's inhumane!

No wonder, depression increase daily in my neighborhood.
God will bless us one day. This, I know.

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up! (to All NL Pushing To The Top) by hidhrhis(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm also a graduate like you waiting to serve my country
you've really got to be greatful you don't have any liability some don't have what uve got in your account so be thankful and prayerful

(1) (Reply)

10 Units Of 30 Tonnes Bucket Truck Urgently Needed / Nigerian Army, BIRS Remove Illegal Tax Points In SANKERA / Emmanuelconcept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.