Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards (2377 Views)

Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers / They Are Scammers! Don't Deal With Them! / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards by Ghazali34(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
[url]Www.Paxtradings.com[/url] are SCAM and i have proof for what I'm saying..

BEWARE OF PAXTRADINGS BEWARE OF PAXTRADINGS

This is their number +8801700883901
BEWARE THEY ARE SCAMMERS

I buy ITUNES GIFT CARD from people and one of my customer said that Paxtradings are buying at a much better rate so i told my customer that i will confirm to see how real they are..

So Today i decided to try them with $25 of iTunes GiftCard to see if the are actually real from what they said on their websites..

But after sending them i told them to notify me after they have loaded the card.. I waited for about 3hrs expecting payment or waiting for them to tell me why there is delay in replying or sending payment.. So i decided to call them via WHATSAPP call since I'm not getting my response but they ended my call and blocked..

I even used another person's WHATSAPP to chat with them they also blocked the person.

Check picture proof of our WHATSAPP conversation.

Re: Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards by cardtonic: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards by Ghazali34(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
*SWIFTDEAL_GIFTCARDS_MERCHANT*
*�NOW BUYING❗️❗️❗️*

REDEEM YOUR BELOW GIFTCARDS WITH US. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

*✅ iTunes Card
*✅ GooglePlay Card
*✅ Steam Wallet Card
*✅ Amazon Card
*✅ Ebay Card
*✅ Vanilla Card
*✅ Sephora Card
*✅ Nordstrom Card
*✅ America Express Card (3779)
*✅ Nike Card
*✅ Walmart Card

*ALWAYS ASK RATE UPDATE BEFORE PASTING, RATE IS NOT STABLE.*�

Whatsapp link⬇️⬇️

https:///2348182242527?text=I've%20giftcard%20for%20sale

I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST RATE I HAVE GOT.

I ENSURE BY ALL MEANS TO KEEP MY TRADE VERY TRANSPARENT TO AVOID ANY ISSUES. AND PLEASE TO MAKE THE TRADE EASY ON BOTH ENDS TRY AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE NOT TO SEND USED CARDS.

*�YOUR NO.1 GIFTCARDS �VENDOR✅*
*⏩FAST�PAYMENT*��

*� _PLEASE NO USED CARDS_ �*

(1) (Reply)

List Of Vessels And Barges Available For Charter/lease / Is 'UK2ME' Genuine? / Nigerians Beware "Skye Loan" Is Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.