Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (63296 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Jaynom(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol. They know the words. They just don't understand them in a sentence grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by CanadaOrBust: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hilarious. Really funny
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by saajus: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
PFC to shan
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by RTSC: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
I wonder why they join the army or Marines.
They are the spear of the military.

I would rather join the air force or NAVY, where I can sail in unmatchable warships and fly stealth fighters with considerable less risk compared to the Marines.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by CanadaOrBust: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Seriously this babe is ugly tongue she didn’t represent us well

Ugly to who? Next thing u know she’d graduate top of her class and you’d be saying “Warri amaka”!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by kobosmart(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by meobizy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
She no even fine, sef.

Edit: Stupid akata. She eventually decoded what the girl said.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Sholaco: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Gudguyz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Naija get all form of dubious characterz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by aminusodiq(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yoruba amaka lol
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
RTSC:

I would rather join the air force or NAVY, where I can sail in unmatchable warships and fly stealth fighters with considerable less risk compared to the Marines.
na so you dey fear ni grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
meobizy:
She no even fine, sef.

wetin akata do you
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by degamemaster(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pidgin English rock jare. I used to speak pidgin to my colleagues here too and they will be so confused .
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Phobia1: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
"I say me ah wan go bath" u dey there make pant dey wear you. Lol
The other lady wan go crazy. Ahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Wakeupyall: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by osazuwa23: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
So military is know considered employment rubbish undecided
BOOOMNAIJA:
I SHOWED THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION TO MY LANDLORD AND HE REDUCED MY RENT.... HALLELUJAH!

NONSENSE

Inasmuch as she wanted to make a joke out of d whole thing, the joke is actually on her....u went to another man's land to seek employment and u think u are fooling dem by speaking pidgin...na urself u dey fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
wetin akata do you
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by dave4rella(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
She just escaped poverty �
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by notoriousbabe: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
dominique:
The Hispanics, Italians and other nationals there should confuse her with their own languages too.
Na that kind thing dey always sweet you. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Currently in the Nigerian military. It'll be a dream come through for me to even be a security man there in the USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by etrange: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:
She's not a Nigerian, she's an American.

She's a Nigerian, oga.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by notoriousbabe: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I SHOWED THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION TO MY LANDLORD AND HE REDUCED MY RENT.... HALLELUJAH!

NONSENSE

[s]Inasmuch as she wanted to make a joke out of d whole thing, the joke is actually on her....u went to another man's land to seek employment and u think u are fooling dem by speaking pidgin...na urself u dey fool

[/s]
WHAT happened to your sense of humour?
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

NONSENSE

Inasmuch as she wanted to make a joke out of d whole thing, the joke is actually on her....u went to another man's land to seek employment and u think u are fooling dem by speaking pidgin...na urself u dey fool

Signs of bitter a bitter ex-
May Sango heal your pains.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by planetx: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
RTSC:

You cannot fly stealth fighters if you are not Native born.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice one

A lot of Nigerians are in the US Army. How do these guys do it? I don't mind o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by planetx: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Tiri gbosa for you my gallant soldier.

She: dey dia make pant dey wear you

Oyibo: what da **** are you saying... Why you making this difficult

cheesy cheesy

This is too good!!!
Black Americans are not oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Olodo24: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
U are high on weed abo
lol

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by BubuZombi: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Tiri gbosa for you my gallant soldier.

She: dey dia make pant dey wear you

Oyibo: what da **** are you saying... Why you making this difficult

cheesy cheesy

This is too good!!!

E dey sweet me die
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by faithfull18(f): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Seriously this babe is ugly tongue she didn’t represent us well
Which one did you create
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
meobizy:
She no even fine, sef.

So you are one of the idiot Nigerian calling African Americans akata, and you will want to kill yourself running to their country. Stupid lowlife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.