Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (63295 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by piagetskinner(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don’t find it funny...
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Rocktation(f): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fake ass pidgin. Even she de learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by dochenaj: 1:33am On Oct 23, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Inasmuch as she wanted to make a joke out of d whole thing, the joke is actually on her....u went to another man's land to seek employment and u think u are fooling dem by speaking pidgin...na urself u dey fool
She is a first class American citizen else she won't be in the military.

I highly doubt you read the article or you can't read.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by nwanyionitsha: 2:23am On Oct 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Seriously this babe is ugly tongue she didn’t represent us well
Smh for some people level of senselessness.
#codedtribalbigots.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by nwanyionitsha: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Chukkychukky:
JESUS!! See witch craft
The thing dey pain some people.Check those making negative comments,then you go understand.
#codedtribalbigots.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Blakpot: 3:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Nah dis was a fail. In her attempt to make d American look stupid, she ended up being d stupid one. She try confuse d American but the lady still understand wetin she dey talk. She actually repeated what she was saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by jaxxy(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2019
I love the way Americans communicate. They are masters at it. As for the pidgin. It’s just hilarious grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Cousin9999: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2019
So did the American ever determine whether she should go wash her yansh, or nah?
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by Edum13656: 5:07am On Oct 23, 2019
I no see the bathing pixture
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2019
kmcutez:

So you are one of the idiot Nigerian calling African Americans akata, and you will want to kill yourself running to their country. Stupid lowlife.
Again.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by LSJO(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Loool...and that was how the girl got muddled...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by AquariusRising: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2019
planetx:
You cannot fly stealth fighters if you are not Native born.

True!

Also, their war ships and submarines contain such sensitive top secret info, they can't afford to let non-native born close.
Re: Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English by MapleSettlers: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was the international stuttering /stammering awareness day. I have a blog and podcast on stuttering. Please read and listen to my podcast.

Thank you.

https://theafricanstutterer.home.blog/2019/10/23/stuttering-awareness-day/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.