Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison (88190 Views)

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by zoba88: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gracious David West remanded in prison
The state has taken over matter.

He has been charged with 10 count charges for murder.

He pleaded guilty to 9 and not guilty to 1.

According to him,he did not kill the last one at the hotel in Bende street.

He only tied her hands and legs because he is a Christian. He also said he was telling the court the truth because he wants to be forgiven.

Speaking further, he said his N60,000, necklace and wrist watch are with the police. He pleaded with the court to order the police to give them back to him. His counsel however said he is not guilty.

He shocked everybody when he threatened a journalist who was trying to snap him and said....
'I will scatter your phone if you snap me again'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/port-harcourt-serial-killer-threatens.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Dannieln1: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ted Bundy of Nigeria ��
He should be sentenced to death by electrocution.
His death shouldn't be immediately it should take weeks and weeks
Each day 1200 volts of electricity
Let him pass through what his victims pass through

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by tayebest(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
E be like say this guy they enjoy for prison sef, his t-shirt is still very white oo! shocked

290 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nukilia: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy is a psychopath undecided
Chai!

271 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by festacman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy is already a dead meat hanging a tree. His threats are sterile.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
maximum penalty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Really?

He pleaded guilty to 9 and not guilty to 1.
He's already dead a d waiting to be buried with this.

According to him,he did not kill the last one at the hotel in Bende street.
He only tied her hands and legs because he is a Christian. He also said he was telling the court the truth because he wants to be forgiven.
He only killed 9 girls and did not kill one because he is a Christian?!
What a mad man!
Devil sef go dey laugh at this statement dey wait for this fool for Hell!

Speaking further, he said his N60,000, necklace and wrist watch are with the police. He pleaded with the court to order the police to give them back to him.
This guy is mentally unstable, we are so sure about that!

He shocked everybody when he threatened a journalist who was trying to snap him and said....
'I will scatter your phone if you snap me again'
This statement above CONFIRMED that he is irredeemable.
They should go ahead and hang him by the balls NOW.
Till he breathes his last breath!

He also said he was telling the court the truth because he wants to be forgiven
Every country have got rules binding them,
for your heinous crimes you will face the MAXIMUM boy.
Forgiveness belongs to God.......in this devilish case!

END OF DISCUSSION!

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Teewhy2: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
With the revelation from the investigative journalist, you will know that the man can do that and also been giving first class treatment in the prison.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by IjebuWarrior: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by charcoal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
They should sentence him naa ahh..

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by kolafolabi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oga oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Sunofgod(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
60k watch and chain dey worry am?

Priorities.....

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by lyriclekidd(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
This evil should be hiding his face but he seems unremorseful..more like he knows he will walk outta this ...some cases the law is too merciful ... 5hey should hang this guy already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Frankyboy1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigeria na funny country, if you wan do anything evil, pls do it well, if you steal a phone, police will shoot you life, or mob will put tyre around your neck sharperly and burn you, but steal national resources and store it in foreign countries, your people will celebrate you and give you chieftaincy titles and his ethnic people will claim, my thief is not better than your thief, if you must kill pls do so in number and in style like west, and d police will feed you and even wash ur shirts, no single okpo on his face, and don't be surprised one day he walks away, if you slap police man na ur dead body they go pick, but join boko haram and bomb and kill soldiers in numbers,when caught they will send you for rehab and give you state pardon, and even give you the option of joining the army! God help you if you thief small kerosene for jetty make Navy catch you, your eye go smell pepper, but my brother, form a militia and bomb major oil installations, na aso rock go send for you and settle you with oil block and contracts! So with this point of mine, hope I have convinced you, that if you must do crime, pls do it well in our dear quantry nahirea

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by EXLOVER(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
If na innocent citizen this nonsense police and SARS go dor use gun handle knack him head, but see them treating serial killer like the son of a governor.

This make me to remember a thief that was been rough handled by a police officer will in cell, the thief ask the policeman to calm down, that this life dey rotate one day he might employ the policeman to guide him. One hearing that all the police started descending on the idiot.

16 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Vyolet(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why are they still treating him like a suspect after he has confessed to the crime?
He is a damn criminal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by figure007(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Orisirisi ... He is even looking good in new clothes � person wey them suppose don spoil his legs make e dey use stick walk upon all the terrible things e don do ... They guy dey look fresh ...ahnahn oga o

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
This bloody fool
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol he still have to audacity to talk

10 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mr serial killer are you mad

you still dey threaten person... and complain about chain

God save you I no dey there, I for beat you like say you kill person nii

omo ale radarada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by RenHub: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
How's he changing clothes. Managing to keep clean shaves and now gathering to guts to threaten people. Even rkelly didn't have such VIP treatment. What kind of power is at play here really? undecided

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

15 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by seanjy4konji: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
What rryght does he have to be snapping him

Nonsense.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Kendumazy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
I wonder the kind of spirit dealing with this guy. Not even 1% remorse in him at all. Someone in such situation still interested in material things. Imagine him asking the court to tell the police to give him his watch, necklace. He Wan wear them for custody? See his confidence threatening anyone that take his picture. Seems, he is sure of getting freed perhaps there is a Godfather somewhere.

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by lyriclekidd(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Wuuworld(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
He even ask for his necklace and they didn't land him a bigger slap..

10 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Robisky001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
What's the point of suing this infidel to court when there are glaring evidence to hag him by his balls already. All these court formalities self tire person.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Mays24(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
See this fool trying to form lunatic...
5000 years imprisonment for you.

Check my signature to buy and sell your PayPal and BTC jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by tizzle(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
He dresses better now than he did when he was caught... Hope they are not using tax payers money to buy clothes for a criminal who should be sentenced to death already

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.