Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank (10353 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Polaris Bank Nationwide!!!! / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / How To Apply For Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 In Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good evening all

Please I got a text message asking me to come for a documentation with VIC Lawrence associate for the role of a contact centre agent with Polaris bank.

Please I will like to know if anyone is familiar with the pay structure for such roles with Polaris bank and VIC Lawrence (VLA)?

If yes, I will be glad if you could help me list the benefits associated with it.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Ekele007: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
What's ur class of qualification? That would determine the pay. E.g OND, HND, and BSC
If I may ask, where's the location Lagos or Port Harcourt office?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ekele007:
What's ur class of qualification? That would determine the pay. E.g OND, HND, and BSC
If I may ask, where's the location Lagos or Port Harcourt office?

Bsc
Lagos office

1 Like

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Basilekeh: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please how did you apply
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Basilekeh:
Please how did you apply

I applied through a recruiting agency
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Basilekeh:
Please how did you apply

RECRUITMENT ON GOING FOR GUARANTEE TRUST BANK TELLERS.INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH THEIR RESUME TO VIC LAWRENCE.VLA HOUSE,PLOT 1690B,BURAIMOH KENKU STREET,OFF ADEOLA ODEKU VICTORIA ISLAND.LAGOS.AGE NOT MORE THAN 28 YRS.Come with a copy of your resume and ready for a walk in test either tuesdays or Thursdays .9am.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Robisky001(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
ennyj01:

RECRUITMENT ON GOING FOR GUARANTEE TRUST BANK TELLERS.INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH THEIR RESUME TO VIC LAWRENCE.VLA HOUSE,PLOT 1690B,BURAIMOH KENKU STREET,OFF ADEOLA ODEKU VICTORIA ISLAND.LAGOS.AGE NOT MORE THAN 28 YRS.Come with a copy of your resume and ready for a walk in test either tuesdays or Thursdays .9am.
Op, is it a new vacancy or you've submitted your resume before now as requested?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Opistorincos(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
ennyj01:

I applied through a recruiting agency

kindly tell me about the agency
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Robisky001:
Op, is it a new vacancy or you've submitted your resume before now as requested?

They do test every Thursday
Just go there with your CV and like two passports for a test

1 Like

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Ekele007: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2019
ennyj01:

Bsc
Lagos office
The pay is 75k-80k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Projectwriter: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2019
ennyj01:

How much do they charge?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by 7pages(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Projectwriter:

How much do they charge?

you don't even need agency to write exam in Vic Lawrence and they Dont charge anything. your CV and 2 official passport then you're set. their exam is always business maths, English and General paper

Tuesday and Thursday.

address- when you get to cms enter bus going to eko hotel drop at eko hotel, ask for Braimoh kenku close, that's where there office is located
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Projectwriter:

How much do they charge?

They don't charge you for taking test
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Ekele007:

The pay is 75k-80k

Okay, thanks
I am not going then
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by osujigodwin51(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Has anyone gotten job through this recruiting firm? How real are they?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by osujigodwin51(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Has anyone gotten job through this recruiting firm? How real are they?**
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by GentlePEACE: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2019
ennyj01:

Can a B.sc holder apply for the position? I know GTB loves using ND holders for tellers?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
GentlePEACE:

Can a B.sc holder apply for the position? I know GTB loves using ND holders for tellers?

They recruit for various roles
And various banks

Anytime you are less busy, just go with your CV and two passports
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by GentlePEACE: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
ennyj01:

They recruit for various roles
And various banks

Anytime you are less busy, just go with your CV and two passports

Okay thank you. Do you idea of how the test questions looks like?
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Projectwriter: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
7pages:

you don't even need agency to write exam in Vic Lawrence and they Dont charge anything. your CV and 2 official passport then you're set. their exam is always business maths, English and General paper

Tuesday and Thursday.

address- when you get to cms enter bus going to eko hotel drop at eko hotel, ask for Braimoh kenku close, that's where there office is located

Thanks bro. I live in Ikoyi, so I guess I'm very close to the area.

Another thing is, I'm a history and International relations student, so maths ain't my thing at all. English and General subject you mentioned is a goal!

Can I be engaged in this test without business maths, as I only need jobs related to my field?

Content writing and any diplomatic job.
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Projectwriter:

Another thing is, I'm a history and International relations student, so maths ain't my thing at all. English and General subject you mentioned is a goal!

Can I be engaged in this test without business maths, as I only need jobs related to my field?

You're at Ikoyi, why can't you just prepare yourself and try your best. Reliable information about the company, days of their test and address has been provided to you. What else do you need?

Prepare for the test and find your way to Eko Hotel as early as possible on any of the said days. Mind you, they don't charge you dime for the test.
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Projectwriter: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

You're at Ikoyi, why can't you just prepare yourself and try your best. Reliable information about the company, days of their test and address has been provided to you. What else do you need?

Prepare for the test and find your way to Eko Hotel as early as possible on any of the said days. Mind you, they don't charge you dime for the test.

Thanks man
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by 7pages(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Projectwriter:

Vic Lawrence is majorly bank related recruiter org maybe they get employee for insurance that I can't say but they get contract employees for banks

maths is compulsory but is not hard. is a thing you can practice with even online questions
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Projectwriter: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
7pages:

Vic Lawrence is majorly bank related recruiter org maybe they get employee for insurance that I can't say but they get contract employees for banks

maths is compulsory but is not hard. is a thing you can practice with even online questions

Okay boss. Thanks a lot.
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
GentlePEACE:

Okay thank you. Do you idea of how the test questions looks like?

Send me a mail
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by peaceful01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello guys, please can more than 28 yrs of age attend
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Projectwriter: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
ennyj01:

Send me a mail

I sent you a mail, bro
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by GentlePEACE: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2019
ennyj01:

Send me a mail

Can't access my mail. Pls send it to this email theproftechng@gmail.com
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Uwabee: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hi. Please has anyone here done the tests? I'll like an idea of what to expect. Are they general questions, essays, gmat or the likes? Thank you
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Uwabee:
Hi. Please has anyone here done the tests? I'll like an idea of what to expect. Are they general questions, essays, gmat or the likes? Thank you

If it is VIC Lawrence
Mail me

I have some, I pray they repeat them though
Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by Johnk110: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Haven’t gotten a message since I wrote the test since Thursday

1 Like

Re: URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank by ennyj01(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johnk110:
Haven’t gotten a message since I wrote the test since Thursday

That means you are successful
They do send text message to the unsuccessful ones two days max. Just wait, when there is a vacancy, you will be called for an interview

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview At Bolevad Inc / Hating My Job. / Job Interview Questions And Answers Series (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.