Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) (70285 Views)

Patapaa’s White Girlfriend Buys Him A Brand New BMW Car As A Birthday Gift-vide0 / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / Thieves Robs Nigerian Singer Then Buys Him Drink After Finding out who he is(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Correctgist(f): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2019
The Man who bashed Bobrisky's New Range Rover and smashed his Iphone 11, shares his side of the story as he buys a new phone for the cross dresser.

After a video which made rounds yesterday, of Bobrisky getting physical after his car was bashed, the said man involved, is out here seeking for peace after cooling off in the Police cell.

According to reports, the guy who hit Bobrisky's car went as much as smashing his Iphone 11 for taking pictures of his number plate.

However, Bobrisky in an update after the incidence, said the guy after bail, must buy the Iphone, which he has done and must repair his car which is currently pending.

OAP, Daddy Freeze, who is like a third party, attested the guy buying the new Iphone and equally granted a sought of interview with him, where the guy revealed of not having the idea he bashed Bobrisky's car, until the cross dresser jumped on him and started attacking him and his car.

Angered by that, he had to retaliate furiously and as much as damaging his Iphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_RJSBOMxt4
https://www.instagram.com/p/B37cjUFhjjj/

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-smashed-bobriskys-iphone-11-buys-him-a-new-one-photo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Correctgist(f): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Watch The Full Video HERE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by PapaZeus(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2019
he buy new 1 4 himself or bob. explain
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by DRPAIT123(m): 4:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin concern me about bobs Problem.
I have so much on my mind already, at least the choice of what Pronoun to use is killing me.
Bobs is male like, bobs is female share

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by ATTemi: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Why do I think this ordeal was scripted?

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2019
D guy get money

8 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by nwimo22(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:
You are practically saying the man was told to bash the iPhone 11 screen?? I’m sure you haven’t seen the video

97 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by ATTemi: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2019
I’ve watched the video, but, I just feel it was staged.

Thank you.
nwimo22:
You are practically saying the man was told to bash the iPhone 11 screen?? I’m sure you haven’t seen the video

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by sylve11: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
ATTemi:

same feelings here, bro. most of this type of shiiite are scripted. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Olodo24: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Good. He was totally wrong.
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by DTC2(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019

Bad experience

We should learn and always try to manage our anger

I have anger issues, but I always try to manage and control it the best I can.

If you don't control your anger, you will always land yourself in trouble and regrets

4 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by bestman09(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
wink

I feel sorry for the man. Unplanned and unbudgeted expenses at this time, this buhari time. Some of us are still looking for money to pay children's school fees. That man may be full of regrets now.

May I not get into anything that I will regret later.

8 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
The Man who bashed Bobrisky's New Range Rover and smashed his Iphone 11, shares his side of the story as he buys a new phone for the cross dresser.
So..........

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Imoh555(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
The only active office under Buhari is the office of his pilot. The man flies more than birds and witches in the sky.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Good for him...

That video was annoying

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Anger nah weakness o

2 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Tapout(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
lol.."she/he matched a sharp brake" grin cheesy

"I was being careful cos I didn't want to get physical with a lady not knowing it was a man like me" grin grin grin

this was definitely staged grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by IamDavid(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Omo this na planned work oooo. Kai

How many times my tecno phone done fall for ground and nothing do am? IPhone ain't worth the stress if it's that fragile ojarey

9 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by netpro(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
I am sure the man don't use iPhone 11. They may end up best friend.
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Larryallovernig: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Too bad

Nigerian government should stop charging car owners for road worthiness, instead they should pay them for unworthy roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Staged act

6 Likes

Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Onyi22:
D guy get money
how much is iPhone 11pro.
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Imoh555:
The only active office under Buhari is the office of his pilot. The man flies more than birds and witches in the sky.
The guy also sabi retaliate. See wetin im de do ghana now.
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
shocked

How does this make bobrisky a woman or man abi he or She?
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Eyia
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Okay.
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by KINGJAJA888(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
undecidedNi
Re: Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.