Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Bad Ass Girl Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bad Ass Girl Episode 5 (892 Views)

Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1 / The Bad Ass Girl All Episodes / The Bad Ass Girl { Korean Comedy & Romantic Story} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Ass Girl Episode 5 by Jamiuolatoye(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2019
Read Episode 1,2,3 and 4 HERE .
Continuaion.
��THE BAD ASS GIRL��
(CRAZY KOREAN GIRL
�)

BY AUTHOR JENNY

UNEDICTED

�Episode five �

Lya pov
Am really happy minhu is my friend and i love her so much ,since she became my friend i am now very bold,nobody picks on me again,right now am preparing to go to school,i picked up a nice outfit because we hardly use uniforms except on special ocassions,and i need to look good for kyle ,i really love him but i think he has eyes for minhu but she not even paying attention to him ,anyway i need to try my best and get closer to him ,i styles my hair ,did other stuff ,took my backpack and left the house ,my driver was already waiting for me so i just entered and we hit the road ,,we were not even close to the school when the car stopped ,and the driver went out he opened the bonnet and began doing some stuffs
What is the problem mr mong
It seems the car developed some fault and i will need to call the machenic to repair it,am sorry but u will have to take a cab
I sighed ,and waited for a cab but none came by ,soon a cars stopped at my front am sure that not a cab i looked through the window and saw kyle ,he waved his hand and asked me to come in ,i entered and slammed the door
Omg he looks horrible,he looks like he didnt sleep at all ,his eyes are red and plum
*-
Hi ,he said
Thanks i managed to say
i took a glance and saw he was sleeping ,then i used the opportunity to check him out ,he looks so adorable while he sleeps and he pouted his lips like a baby,i wish i could kiss him,,the car entered gallop and his head fell on my laps ,i didnt wake him ,i left him to sleep there but my heart was beating so fast,how can his head be on my laps this is crazy ,,,we arrived at the school ,i patted him gently
Mom leave me alone he said and squeezed my laps with his hands
I chuckled ,,this guy is such a baby
i tapped him again and he opened his eyes gently
Omg am so sorry i didnt know i was sleeping on your laps,i feel so embarrased right now he said
I just smiled ,its okay i replied him
by the way your laps is soft he said
Thanks i replied turning to the other side so that he wont see how red i have turned
You look cute when you blush ,i heard him say
I turned and look at him ,we kept staring into each others eyes moving closer before the driver cleared his throat
----------------------
this driver na bad belle
-------------------
we came down from the car and headed to the class in an awkward silence

Kyle pov
Through out last night i wasnt able to sleep ,i just lazily prepared for school and ate my breakfast ,,,,on my way i saw that minhu friend lya seems shes stranded i offered her lift ,i didnt even have time to start a conversation with her because i was feeling sleepy ,along the way i knew i fell on something soft but i just ignored it and continued sleeping,,she woke me up when we arrived at the school and i must confess this korean girl is beautiful not as beautiful as minhu tho and i love her accent the way use the korean tongue to speak english is just adoreable i cant believe i almost kiss those pink and tempting lips of hers before that stupid driver spoiled everything ,we came out of the car and headed to the class silently ,i think am inlove with her

Seo pov
I came to school early so that i can meet minhu ,i really loved the time we are spending together am happy i agreed to be her boyguard for the week even if shes making me work like an house boy to the extent of pulling her shoes for me to carry ,i mean who does that but she dosent care ,shes happy,shes living her life without stress and dosent care ,,i cant believe since she came into the school my life changed ,am loving the new me ,am no more the arrogant and proud jerk i use to be ,i stopped fucking the school girls and even jiwoo is no longer stressing my life seems the lesson minhu taught her really calmed her down ,,and for u guys to know everyone knows am an asmatic but i told minhu to keep it a secret to know if she would tell but she didnt ,,,,i just love being arround her
I entered the class and met her talking to her friend
You are two minutes late she said to me
Am sorry i replied
Seat down she said to me ,she removed her shoe and her stock ,put her legs on my lap and asked her to massage her toes
this girl is not seriou is she?
Am dead serious she said as if she was reading my mind
I began massaging her toes with the whole class watching me and whisphering into their ears ,minhu didnt care she just relaxed picked a novel and started reading it

A video message popped into everyones phone at the same time even mine ,i checked it and behold it was a sex video and the girls face was minhu while the guy own was covered ,,i was beyound shocked ,i managed to give her the phone and played she video for her she just starred at my phone in shock, and the class was already fuming to pounce on her.

READ EPISODE 6 AND 7 HERE
READ EPISODE 8,9 AND 10 HERE
READ EPISODE 11,12 AND 13 HERE
READ EPISODE 14,15 AND 16 HERE
READ EPISODE 17,18 AND 19 HERE
READ FINAL EPISODE HERE

(1) (Reply)

#6,500 A Track 2 Phat Wall Studios(new Fixed Price) / Great Nigeria - The Final Poem / The Adventure Of A Righteous Norseman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.