Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Website Cloning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Cloning (2156 Views)

Website Cloning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
I want to clone a website, but no commitment fee or deposit, you will be fully paid after completion, there might be bonus and another job for you.
Contact me through WhatsApp only, please.
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
abdulmalik3:
I want to clone a website, but no commitment fee or deposit, you will be fully paid after completion, there might be bonus and another job for you.

Please enough of these insults on the professional web developers.

Over the years, I've observe that clients who demand for completion of job before any payment are either unserious people or directionless fellows. Some will tell you to start all over, while some will say they'll get back to you.

I really blame the quacks and amateurs for this bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: Website Cloning by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
ediko5:

Over the years, I've observe that clients who demand for completion of job before any payment are either unserious people or directionless fellows. Some will tell you to start all over, while some will say they'll get back to you.

He's a moro.n

2 Likes

Re: Website Cloning by donsheddy1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Re: Website Cloning by polimaf(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
ediko5:

Well said... And these dudes now capitalize on this. I read sometime of a supposed internet marketer offering 30k for 6 professional websites every two weeks

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Why are you pained? Have we talk about this before?
ediko5:

Re: Website Cloning by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
abdulmalik3:
Why don't you do it yourself since you're irresponsible enough not to pay an upfront payment for the job.

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Why don't you do it yourself since you're irresponsible enough not to pay an upfront payment for the job.

Exactly.
Re: Website Cloning by greenmouse(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
ediko5:

Exactly, only quacks and freelancers are causing all this insults, will you tell a doctor to treat you and when you get well then you pay or a contractor to build you a house so you pay on completion. Every job requires part payment. this is a serious insult.

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by RealLordZeus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
greenmouse:

Exactly, only quacks and freelancers are causing all this insults, will you tell a doctor to treat you and when you get well then you pay or a contractor to build you a house so you pay on completion. Every job requires part payment. this is a serious insult.
Freelancer's got class bro! Once your pay is above reasonable threshold, you swerve.
You will also be surprised there are shitty tech offices that collect such job

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
polimaf:
Well said... And these dudes now capitalize on this. I read sometime of a supposed internet marketer offering 30k for 6 professional websites every two weeks

You mean 5k for a professional website? How real can this be?
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
greenmouse:

Sir, we have many matured web developers and programmers who're freelancers. I'm a freelancer also.

The problem here is that web development job can be deceiving most times. Anyone who can design or structure anything that runs on the web calls himself/herself "WEB DESIGNER".

These quacks are the ones who goes out to tarnish the profession because they don't really know what's involved.

Imagine a person who only attended 2days seminar on WordPress website design parading around as A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER that builds website @ 10k because to him/her, website building is all about installing and customization of a WordPress theme.

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

look at fool that is talking... You want me to pay upfront and you in turn run away. Are we not in the same Naija. I can't fall victim.
Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
zclass:

He's a moro.n
like your generation
Re: Website Cloning by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
abdulmalik3:
like your generation
Oga there's no point to exchange words cos you're too old for that.
Concerning the website cloning by now you should know no senior developer will agree to work without an upfront. There's nothing like scamming here. You only get scammed if you under pay.
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2019
zclass:

Concerning the website cloning by now you should know no senior developer will agree to work without an upfront. There's nothing like scamming here. You only get scammed if you under pay.

It's really a waste of time engaging with argument with the man. From his comments it's crystal clear the level of his ignorance.

Even a bricklayer demands for upfront payment before work. Like you said No professional developer can do any work without an advance payment. Like the poster above said, would you tall a doctor to treat you first and when you get well, you pay the doctor?

If he's intelligent the way he claimed, then he should know how to detect the REAL WEB DEVELOPERS IN BUSINESS At my level of exposure on the internet now, i know people to deal with without any fear of being scam.
Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2019
zclass:

am not here to exchange words bro, am a freelancer too. But I have fall victims many times when it come to freelancing that's why.
Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
ediko5:

It's really a waste of time engaging with argument with the man. From his comments it's crystal clear the level of his ignorance.

Even a bricklayer demands for upfront payment before work. Like you said No professional developer can do any work without an advance payment. Like the poster above said, would you tall a doctor to treat you first and when you get well, you pay the doctor?

If he's intelligent the way he claimed, then he should know how to detect the REAL WEB DEVELOPERS IN BUSINESS At my level of exposure on the internet now, i know people to deal with without any fear of being scam.
Thanks senior developer.
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2019
abdulmalik3:
am not here to exchange words bro, am a freelancer too. But I have fall victims many times when it come to freelancing that's why.

Then visit the nearest web development firm in your town. Stop disturbing yourself.
Re: Website Cloning by abdulmalik3(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
ediko5:

Then visit the nearest web development firm in your town. Stop disturbing yourself.
I can make use of you... Contact me on WhatsApp... I have checked your profile.
Re: Website Cloning by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
abdulmalik3:
That's the spirit!
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
abdulmalik3:

It will do you real good!
Re: Website Cloning by MicroBox: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
ediko5:

Sir, we have many matured web developers and programmers who're freelancers. I'm a freelancer also.

The problem here is that web development job can be deceiving most times. Anyone who can design or structure anything that runs on the web calls himself/herself "WEB DESIGNER".

These quacks are the ones who goes out to tarnish the profession because they don't really know what's involved.

Imagine a person who only attended 2days seminar on WordPress website design parading around as A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER that builds website @ 10k because to him/her, website building is all about installing and customization of a WordPress theme.
Modified
Re: Website Cloning by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
MicroBox:

Is there anything more to web development than that?
Please share with us..
Must I type more than 100 lines of codes because I want to get {" Nigerian tech guys are all copy and paste, all written in green with a mix of white in between, Capitalized, center align and a bold look} on my browser, in the name of web development.
Information and innovation has gone to the level that all every interested individual and small business owners can develop and host their own websites, update and maintain it to their test.
You guys should stop making web development look difficult.
Go and concentrate on programming a web page to do unimaginable task like; heating up one of chips on a mobile phone and let the smell of a perfume you intent buying on ecommerce store be perceive.
What's this one saying
Re: Website Cloning by ediko5(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
zclass:

What's this one saying

You dey mind am?

He said we should go and learn programming and leave web development, I don't know if PHP and Python is Pre-gramming. Even JabaScript now is highly advanced.
Re: Website Cloning by greenmouse(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Freelancer's got class bro! Once your pay is above reasonable threshold, you swerve.
You will also be surprised there are shitty tech offices that collect such job

So right bro.
Re: Website Cloning by greenmouse(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
abdulmalik3:

Hope you now understand web developers have class.

To know good ones, ask for their samples jobs and ensure you see signature of designed by them on the website sample they will give you period.

1 Like

Re: Website Cloning by Pgateway: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Things keep getting easier daily
Re: Website Cloning by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
ediko5:

You dey mind am?

He said we should go and learn programming and leave web development, I don't know if PHP and Python is Pre-gramming. Even JabaScript now is highly advanced.
Lol he must be a son of a bitch
Re: Website Cloning by DESTROTECH(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
greenmouse:

Hope you now understand web developers have class.

To know good ones, ask for their samples jobs and ensure you see signature of designed by them on the website sample they will give you period.

Yes true talk bro.
Re: Website Cloning by DESTROTECH(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
You guys are all saying the Truth but let not blame anyone apart from those scamming claiming to be web developers, am a freelancer and I want to share my experience too I work on fiverr as a website designer 2 days ago I got a message from someone he said he loved my gig and his Ready to make an order for basic plan i said ok, imagine I didn't get a message from him since then all of a sudden he message me saying he got scammed of $200 by a Nigeria and then his afraid to give me the job, I was just angry I just lost a job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wazobiatvnews.com Is Now On Freebasics / Project# Building A Very Fast Dynamic Site Maker(php) / Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.