Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop (86062 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Eaztzide: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
Dear OP, you just taught everyone of us how to commit fraud. Thank you. angry
Aswear down�

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Insectkiller: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
This guy is a cyber security forensic expert..

The information seems real..efcc is sure of their evidence on this..

Seems Naira Marley is 'gbabbed' at last.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Xisnin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamswizz:
analyst.. please enlighten me because no difference between you and sars.. how can you prove the card was stotel?
Nothing to prove.
If the police found you with a foreigner's card, then you stole it.
There is only one way out. You have to get the real owner to testify in your favor.
Judges aren't dumb you know.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by fsgbeats: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by iamswizz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Xisnin:

Nothing to prove.
If the police found you with a foreigner's card, then you stole it.
There is only one way out. You have to get the real owner to testify in your favor.
Judges aren't dumb you know.
grin a physical card? or the one on his laptop?
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by iamswizz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
tiredoflife:

You can prove a card is stolen if the name of the bearer on the card is not the same as your known ID
Hope you can see brain is free again grin
bearer on which card grin was it a physical card? truly brain is free
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Xisnin(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2019
iamswizz:
grin a physical card? or the one on his laptop?
It makes no difference.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by tiredoflife(m): 2:54am On Oct 25, 2019
iamswizz:
bearer on which card grin was it a physical card? truly brain is free

If u read the post u will see that even though it's not a physical card
The card has names but no pin
I guess I was thinking I was talking to a person who could comprehend the facts on this case
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by iamswizz(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
ok then lets see how the case goes, no need for too much talks quote author=tiredoflife post=83438678]

If u read the post u will see that even though it's not a physical card
The card has names but no pin
I guess I was thinking I was talking to a person who could comprehend the facts on this case [/quote]
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by airminem(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fraud edu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.