Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido (42465 Views)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Goldenheart(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Glare247(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Emmacula8:
No one should blame those guys as they have nothing doing to survive in this hungry country, so they should follow that path to be known by important people that will finally connect them..use your sense.
So all of una know fit recognise dis people,abii my eye know see well,na ijebu ,d Yoruba comedy actor b dis naa

1 Like

Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Nezero(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2019
I am glad some people already recognise them as Yoruba Nollywood Actors. 'Ijebu has acted like a girl in movies before. He also has his face in several music videos
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by ATTemi: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
This is the only BS we’re good at in this dump site. No wonder nobody takes us serious.

Revolution is very far!
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Conceptman: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Ijebuu re grin
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by TemmyT002(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
I haven't even watched the video and I am already laughing
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by mercyviv(f): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2019
The movie will be out by Monday or Tuesday next week latest. Trust nollywood "manufacturers"!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by iso604: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Davido need promote this guy's
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Topmaike007(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2019
post=83408923:

Dem be actors, they are only doing their jobs!

Really?!
Comedians should be serious?
People that feed their family and pay their bills through comedy.

No comment again o..... shocked
the guy no sabi Ìjẹ̀bú at all
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Topmaike007(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2019
K00da:
Tired of continuously losing your bets?, checkout this new app "Super 3 Odds" in Google playstore and follow our predictions.

Download the app from playstore in the link below and do not forget to rate this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol.super3odds

Note: All our betting tips are well research, hence we do not provide betting tips for days with less football matches.

Watch out for our tomorrow Europa tips and check out our today's win. We also provide u with booking codes for all our matches.
my phone no get app store give me the link to download the app
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Olukologia24592(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
ok,but if they seriously engaged they won't have time for this
My friend shut up, I'm sure you can't be as engaged as Ijebu. If you work, you must have to play. As a matter of fact, this is part of their job. Take a bottle of beer
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Penisman: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Kentura:
Seems like foolishness is what entertains Nigerians.

what a fooolish comment....

Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Fantazy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
my phone no get app store give me the link to download the app

U can download the app here on Apkpure
https://m.apkpure.com/super-3-odds/tips.futbol.super3odds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.