Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

There Are Two Types Of Happiness; Which One Are You Chasing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Are Two Types Of Happiness; Which One Are You Chasing? (248 Views)

Ministry Of Happiness: Checkout Other Unique Federal Ministers Around The World / Owelle Rochas Swears In Sister As Commissioner Of Happiness / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Types Of Happiness; Which One Are You Chasing? by AFashionWorld: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Happiness. It seems we are always in pursuit of it but do we even know what it is? How do you define it? I don’t mean a list of things that you equate to the emotion, but an actual definition. Scientists believe there are multiple types of happiness, and research reveals how we can achieve each of them. Currently, the belief is there are two types of happiness, and we are going after the wrong type of happy.

TWO TYPES OF HAPPINESS
Happiness, what constitutes “happiness,” and how it is achieved has been an ongoing debate among philosophers for ages. There are two main types that science has remained consistent in adhering to, although there are hybrid versions and new theories that are still being examined.

1 – HEDONIC HAPPINESS
The path to happiness and defining it has been a subject in humankind’s history since the ancient Greeks walked the Earth. At that time, the first type of happiness was defined as hedonism or the intrinsic desire ...

Read More: https://www.ovieisraelsblog.com/2019/10/there-are-two-types-of-happiness.html

(1) (Reply)

What Job Can I Do While Doing My Part Time In Lagos? / Reno Omokri Busted For Faking Hollywood Award / Nigeria Doctor Kill My 9 Months Old Baby - Oyin Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.