Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (65275 Views)

18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi / BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2019
onward4life:

Bro I didn't say nothing
Dat stray woke up Under d bridge!
And is angry with his sore name!
Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Olayetan(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2019
they just implicated the driver cuz to me, it looks like those people are looking for passage into UK and the smuggled themselves into the driver truck to gain passage into UK but the information they got from wherever they got it isn’t accurate as they thought they could be able to survive the freezing for some hours not knowing it will take the truck 4days to enter UK...

Very intense investigation should be conducted.

RIP to the dead
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by content208: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2019
oz4real83:
very shameful and distasteful of you. You are more interested in ftc rather than the story in the post. For 39 humans to die like that anywhere in the world should be a cause for concern to a sane person.

He is a Nigerian. his brain is twisted by poor leadership. Respect for human life is not in his dictionary. The only thing that matters to him is the show, the same reason he wastes his time watching Bbnaija. As a student of bbnaija, he too sees an opportunity for a show off in everything, which is why ftc is more important to him than the content of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Erastuslove: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Some white men can be REALLY WICKED
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2019
JuJu, Jazz, Afro.. here in 9ja, it's called moni ritual
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2019
ednut1:
Say no to illegal migration

Is that meant to justify what happened?

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Police officers were shown to be lined up next to the passing lorry today and bowed their head in respect for those who had died in the tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Is it possible that the driver did not know the illegal content of the lorry?

The desperation of migrants to take just any risk to get to their desired country should be blamed.

If they were offered a ride from France to England on a dinghy, many will take without a second thought.
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Charly68:
God told us what would happen when the end is near ..
God doesn't exist. fool!
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Saw this news yesterday morning mehn, there’s no playing out there mehn
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Dangote trailers have killed more people in nigeria than this. so this is not new to Nigerians.
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Ogun state. Uk chapter
Lolsssssss...

grin grin
lzaa immhotep bastardmod greenback

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Midas01: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Someone once called a radio show saying missing people were used to make sausages in America and then supplied to big restaurants.
ruggedtimi:
suspecting carnibalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Notice how them no display the bodies,if na naija now them go don use the bodies pose even add filter.

2 Likes

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by gaventa: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2019
JOHN WICK
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by mercyviv(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2019
No dead bodies shown in the pictures and none will surface online because investigation is still ongoing and these people have rights to decency even in death! But if it were to be Naija, by now the gory pictures will be all over internet, and different angles and renditions would have been articulated by our uncouth bloggers and "first commenters" associations for the story!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=Annibiteye post=83410784][/quote]

Oyibo nor dey show casualties (photos of the victims). Na Nigeria quack bloggers dey show photos

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by onward4life(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Raxxye:

Shame on you!

Ur job!
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by empron(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
If na Nigeria now... Dead body picture go full everywhere! We have no respect for the dead, Backwardness!
You are right they are very conservative when it comes to post graphic pictures.I don't know if they have a law in respect of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Did anyone noticed that they didn't show the picture of the frozen people? That's a reasonable country....

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by guru90: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2019
they gonna used it for Geisha.......lol
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Annibiteye:

What do you need pictures of corpses for?? Wanna use them for suya? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Did anyone noticed that they didn't show the picture of the frozen people? That's a reasonable country....

That's proffesional news reportage, something that is grossly lacking in Nigerian media

3 Likes

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2019
This one weak me to my bones
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by McGriff(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2019
onward4life:

OK! Wudnt know where dat came from though!

I was actually showing large respect 2D greatest writer of all time here!

I hav learned Alot From his style of writing.

Yu my friend has got no keypad relevance!

Duyu?

How's explorer the greatest writer on here? Does he write anything? All he does is go to daily mail, lift their article and post here. Please have sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2019
This is how to make a report, not the ones we regularly see here where dead bodies will just be everywhere and you will think the world wants to come to an end.

Good reportage bro...thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2019
realestniggah:
This is the kind of thing you see in movies.. Shocking
Yes it shows that horror movies do come real!
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Rubyventures: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2019
If this were to be in Nigeria, there will be the pictures of all the dead bodies plastered all over the media, crowds contaminating the forensic evidence etc

1 Like

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Originalsly: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Most likely... human trafficking. The driver may...may be innocent... or may very well be part of the ring. Guess whoever set the temperature thought it will just be cool enough for the journey. I hope they could get all involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I hit a freestyle about being in the back of the truck in the wrong places looking for love this is one where am like I wish my freestyles didn’t come true the guy seems like he used the truck to pick up sex mates and murderer them or something or some kind of fetish gone wrong or an illegal body harvesting operation Scotland Yard over to you

I always wanted to be a detective but I chose rap lol

I also rapped niggas on the way niggas outside niggas vibing just like like old times on the album
what are saying in essence ?
Re: Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) by sircrabo: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2019
I suspect Drug war. One party is showing the other what stuff they are made of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.