Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) (20639 Views)

Governor Abiodun Gives Best 2020 LASU Graduating Student Bungalow, ₦2 Million / Lagos SCRPS Renovates 92 Dilapidated Public Schools / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2019
timibare:
Ikija sef dey ogun? I bin tink say na shrine for east na
Abeokuta too get Ikija,is the one in the East not called Okija

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by folabala: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Good project. Don't forget our villages ooo. From olorunsogo to Iro. God bless the Governor
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
dejonathan:
You're very stupid... Are you even living in Ogun state and did u know how bad 80% of the roads that leads to this 12/12 classrooms is
lol boss u dey para he would call his mods paddy to tackle u dats wat he does when u tell him the bitter truth. Very annoying guy!
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Charly68:
Are you one of those who lost political appointment or election in the state ? You are too bitter with a man of destiny ,this is his time,no matter your hatred it won't stop God from moving his own forward but remember that whatever you sow is what you reap.
Good.. And may ur life be like the roads he abandoned
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2019
mightybishop:

I hope you're not referring to the same Oyo state that i am living? If it's the same Oyo state, oga we don enter one chance.

Mad oo... So those online hype na all audio. These politicians ehn.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author= post=83412878]
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.
We will not reply them with their gutter languages cos of the foreigners coming to this forum.
So they will know we still have sane people among us.[/quote]

So, if they ask sane people to come forward, a Buhari's apologist like you will come forward?

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate!
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2019
anigbajumo:
All the major road network started by his predecessor has abandoned by him.Worst governor in South West at the moment....
His predecessor should have finished his own project, or do you want him to allocate new set of funds for for an incomplete project? He is making his own mark, in a few months after swearing in, let him do his bit, and you, do your own part and be a useful Nigerian.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Well done Governor Abiodun
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Dapo Abiodun will be the best Governor so far by the end of his tenure. Not some long cap, separatist, fascist, thieving, greedy, tyrannical, nepotistic, pretentious, diabolical, Governor that used taxpayer/government money to build sophisticated house with a bunker.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Obasalemu: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2019
dejonathan:
You're very stupid... Are you even living in Ogun state and did u know how bad 80% of the roads that leads to this 12/12 classrooms is

boss you get time. The man, I no even know. The roads are bad, even in remo.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Obasalemu: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Best New Governors goes to Dapo Abiodun and his Kwara APC Couterpart
Seyi Makinde the Audio Governor should take note

why dapo if I may ask?
Note: I am from Ogun state and I stay in Ogun state.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Charly68: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2019
dejonathan:
Good.. And may ur life be like the roads he abandoned
If you know the one you are cursing you will retract your words but I am returning your words back you in seven golds and I bind it to you forever in Jesus Jesus name.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Obasalemu:

boss you get time. The man, I no even know. The roads are bad, even in remo.
We too dey support mediocrity for naija
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Charly68:
If you know the one you are cursing you will retract your words but I am returning your words back you in seven golds and I bind it to you forever in Jesus Jesus name.
See you....and you're here supporting nonsense
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Obasalemu: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
dejonathan:
We too dey support mediocrity for naija

nairaland don't teach me lessons, some people are paid to defend the govt. replying them is as good as replying NwaAmikpe. It will just show one is a learner.

2019 was a decision between an alledged rapist, drug baron and killer squad member. Unfortunately the alledged rapist is the lesser evil. Looking at the politics ijebu played and how he came to power he should have kicked off... But if the guy has link with tinubu, i guess it may be game over for ogun unless God intervenes. In ijebu ode, to say the roads are bad is understatement. They are terribly terrible.

Bro to maintain your sanity, avoid the suya man.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Dapo is making plans , his pre contract phase has being very commendable.. hoping his execution phase would be top notch

Obasalemu:

why dapo if I may ask?

Note: I am from Ogun state and I stay in Ogun state.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by OgwuEgo1: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Dapo is making plans , his pre contract phase has being very commendable.. hoping his execution phase would be top notch

[/s]
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]
Akanji my nigga
whatsup
how's my girl Latifa

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]
God punish my popsy
he's a curse to the world

Fixed

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Obasalemu: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

So you graded him on his plans, and you reached your conclusion right?
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Obasalemu: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

So you graded him on his plans, and you reached your conclusion that he is the best right?
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Saintmary:

His predecessor should have finished his own project, or do you want him to allocate new set of funds for for an incomplete project? He is making his own mark, in a few months after swearing in, let him do his bit, and you, do your own part and be a useful Nigerian.

Government is continum bro,Ogun state has bad road in whole of South West.Amosun started some dualization of some roads even building bride and he was unable to complete it b4 he left office, why can't he continue?If governance is done that way no major road project will be completed.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by breezeng: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
PLEASE TELL DAPO ABIODUN TO COME TO ELEGA BODE OLUDE SAJE FEDERAL HOUSING ESTATE ELEGA ABEOKUTA AND SEE HOW DEPLORABLE THE ROAD IS.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bbbwings:

Going by seasons that obtains in Nigeria
So sanwolu will only work in the dry season about four months in a year.
You mumu gan
you must be a sadist for you not to get the joke.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
anigbajumo:

Government is continum bro,Ogun state has bad road in whole of South West.Amosun started some dualization of some roads even building bride and he was unable to complete it b4 he left office, why can't he continue?If governance is done that way no major road project will be completed.
My point was, a governor who could come out of his office honeymoon in 5 months to start making impact deserves encouragement, not put-downs, his mates did nothing for a full year
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who learnt about Ogun State 10,000 Employment Programme of 5,000 First Batch?
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by mightybishop: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Mad oo... So those online hype na all audio. These politicians ehn.

It's terrible. GSM is not a governor but an Instagram and Twitter celebrity.
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
mightybishop:

It's terrible. GSM is not a governor but an Instagram and Twitter celebrity.

Too bad... I actually fell for it too tho. Was only hopeful he'd do something after months of those him pictures o because he looked legit - not knowing it's all packaging . I heard Makinde is really fucking up too in Oyo too Currently

I can remember that that sango otta, joju Road in ogun state has been that bad since gbenga Daniels time even before this one that left ooo... Just go and check that road again, VERY TERRIBLE!
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Barblow(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is what I expect the former governor to do instead of building model schools which he eventually left uncompleted
Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by medina230: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
timibare:
Ikija sef dey ogun? I bin tink say na shrine for east na
thot the one in east is okija..Ikija is where Olumo rock is situated in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Renovates Schools In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ITF Pays 2018 Siwes Staff 15000 (Photo) / MOUAU: Michael Okpara University Of Agric 2012/2013 P-UTME [news & More News] / Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.