Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) (35755 Views)

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by chimex001(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Crixxx:
Nothing concern me.. They can keep kidnapping themselves for all I care..
You or your loved one could fall victim of kidnappings please “be concerned “

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by ajl: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
It's really unfortunate! Like I told someone yesterday, poverty is not responsible for all these crimes: scam, yahoo, kidnapping, etc. Greed is. Nigerians are greedy lots. Coupled with the ineffective policing.

One of the reasons that Nigerians dominate the population of those taken/sold into slavery back in the days. Nothing has changed. The same way some elites participated and benefited from slavery then is no different from what our public officials and leaders are doing today.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let the abductors make sure they collect the whole ransom to the last Kobo... Or they should kill him

E remain osunbande and the old illiterate.

It must reach everybody in this country, or do they think it is for the poor alone?

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
ajl:

One of the reasons that Nigerians dominate the population of those taken/sold into slavery back in the days. Nothing has changed. The same way some elites participated and benefited from slavery then is no different from what our public officials and leaders are doing today.

You're correct, but the greed I'm talking about is not peculiar to the leaders only. The followers are worse. Abi na public officials and leaders dey do the kidnapping?
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correctgist:
Watch The Video HERE
It happened in Okene Kogi State not Ondo...I was a witness...All this yeye lies nawa
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by executive12: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
if a judge could be kidnapped, I wonder what an ordinary bloody civilian like me could do to defend myself.

I may consider acquiring a 'Smith And Wesson 500' in the nearest future and spiritually fortify myself.

seems this kidnapping of a thing is growing every now and then.

time to keep it 100 locked coming soon.

I don't think acquiring Smith and Wesson will help when it comes to challenging these kidnappers. They usually carry heavy weapons like AK 47.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
10cents to that real nigga up there, who says there were no cows, hence it's a no kidnapping case.

According to Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
embarassed

Hope is lost.

cry

what a pity

executive12:

I don't think acquiring Smith and Wesson will help when it comes to challenging these kidnappers. They usually carry heavy weapons like AK 47.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by executive12: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
HarunaWest:

It happened in Okene Kogi State not Ondo...I was a witness...All this yeye lies nawa

If it's Okene, I have my fear for the lives of the victims. The Okene axis is deadly. The perpetrators of violence on that Okene axis are usually the Okene indigenes who are reportedly very mean.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
executive12:

If it's Okene, I have my fear for the lives of the victims. The Okene axis is deadly. The perpetrators of violence on that Okene axis are usually the Okene indigenes who are reportedly very mean.
yes ooo very mean... It was less that 2 minutes that we arrived that we noticed people were wailing...There was a GIGM vehicle there as well that bullets pierced through...It was a horrific scene mehn very brutal...They shot at the windshield of the SUV but it didn't penetrate so I no come know wetin concern GIGM bus for the matter....I sharperly directed my driver to turn so we cud contact the nearest Army checkpoint..
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nigeria my country,....

kidnapping is now a lucrative business,..

So there was no police check points or any security gadget on ground from where he was adopted to where they kept them now.....

No trace ,...nothing ?
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Jacseyi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
These Judges with the police are 75% responsible for the increasing crimes in the country. Just look at Evans case and several other criminal cases that these judges are playing with. Like someone said on the first page, it's not poverty but greed. Hopefully, he will be lucky, let's see how he would handle kidnapping case.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
It's really unfortunate! Like I told someone yesterday, poverty is not responsible for all these crimes: scam, yahoo, kidnapping, etc. Greed is. Nigerians are greedy lots. Coupled with the ineffective policing.

I disagree, poverty is the biggest motivation for crime in Nigeria.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Untill Buhari raises a federal emergency on kidnapping nothing will happen. We need a publicised death sentence on armed robbery and kidnapping after been condemned by the court after 6 months.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Carlmax:

I disagree, poverty is the biggest motivation for crime in Nigeria.

No. It is greed. You think kidnappers cannot afford a 3square meal?

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
seunlayi:

He is sleeping.

Edit the topic to "Snake sighted during judge kidnap" He will surely wake up

Basket mouth I sight you
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
The price of injustice...

If you know, you know.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correctgist:

https://twitter.com/YemieFash/status/1187142585988587522

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/see-how-a-federal-high-court-judge-abdul-dogo-was-kidnapped-in-ondo-photos/

Point of correction, the kidnap wasn't in Ondo state. It was Ibbilo in Edo state, boundary between Ondo and Edo states

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by rydow(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kidnappers demanding the money to bail out sowore. Easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
This country
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
All this lamentation. What are you ppl going to do about it?

Give u a hint: In Sudan and Burkina, they did not waste time

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let them pay the ransom quickly, these judges and lawyers are part of the problems Nigeria is facing today. I've suffered a brunt of injustice from Nigerian lawyers, so I will never petty any of them in this situation. Nigerian lawyers and judges are the most corrupt people you can ever meet in life and they have effrontery in their corruption because they think they are untouchable being the arbiters of the law itself. These lawyers and judges are sold to the highest bidder.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
And Buhari is still calling himself the president of Nigeria
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
pacespot:
Let them pay the ransom quickly, these judges and lawyers are part of the problems Nigeria is facing today. I've suffered a brunt of injustice from Nigerian lawyers, so I will never petty any of them in this situation. Nigerian lawyers and judges are the most corrupt people you can ever meet in life and they have effrontery in their corruption because they think they are untouchable being the arbiters of the law itself. These lawyers and judges are sold to the highest bidder.
i concur
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:23am On Oct 25, 2019
notoriousbabe:
i concur

I don't think there should be any judges in Nigeria, Nigerians lack TRUTHFULNESS, everything is sentiment and man know man.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2019
What's a judge who has sentenced multitude of criminals doing with ano SUV that's not bullet proof or armoured, this country is actually sick, now the cost of the armoured car is being asked for ransome , any objections?
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Neddstark:

No. It is greed. You think kidnappers cannot afford a 3square meal?

No mind them, as if Nigerians are poorer than other Africans. Nigerians are greedy, poverty is only an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
pacespot:

I don't think there should be any judges in Nigeria, Nigerians lack TRUTHFULNESS, everything is sentiment and man know man.
na true you talk. It's a jungle of survival of the fittest
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
ajl:

One of the reasons that Nigerians dominate the population of those taken/sold into slavery back in the days. Nothing has changed. The same way some elites participated and benefited from[b] slavery[/b] then is no different from what our public officials and leaders are doing today.
u'r a critical thinker. the same families who invested heavily in slave trade divested resources into other ventures when it was abolished. With their wealth acquired they still rule today as, but deep down everything is still the same as before. There was ivory coast, there was gold coast, ever wondered why they called this place 'slave coast' even with excess resources..... deep rooted culture of wickedness & greed like no other place in africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) / Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.