Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) (35737 Views)

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
A video of the spot a Federal High Court Judge, Abdul Dogo was kidnapped in Akure, Ondo State's capital has surfaced online.

Recall it was earlier reported that Justice Abdul was kidnapped on Tuesday October 22, while travelling from Abuja to Akure.

Eyewitnesses at the scene of the incident, said it was a targeted attack and all occupants of the car the High Court Judge was driving in were abducted. The kidnappers have already contacted Dogo's family, demanding a N50m ransom.
https://twitter.com/YemieFash/status/1187142585988587522

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/see-how-a-federal-high-court-judge-abdul-dogo-was-kidnapped-in-ondo-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Griezwoman: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2019
This country is no longer safe.. God help us undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Magichand: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Next levu kidnapping

10 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Only those that God protects are safe in this country...Never rely on any security agency in Nigeria.

Kindly check my signature if you need a professional website

9 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's one thing about insecurity

No one is safe.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
It's really unfortunate! Like I told someone yesterday, poverty is not responsible for all these crimes: scam, yahoo, kidnapping, etc. Greed is. Nigerians are greedy lots. Coupled with the ineffective policing.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Crixxx: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nothing concern me.. They can keep kidnapping themselves for all I care..
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
I hardly sing the national anthem anymore, things are not working. Our inspiring National Pledge ought to be gíven to another serious country. We've messed up this part of the world.

God, heal this Land,let your Glory shine over us again

10 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Solsix(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is now upon us, I mean apocalypse

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by stanleysani(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
next lefu things

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correctgist:
Cc: lalasticlala

He is sleeping.

Edit the topic to "Snake sighted during judge kidnap" He will surely wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by spirul77: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
me that like travelling a lot, when these Fulani guys vex enter kidnapping,nobody advise me to stay one place. the political class needs total overhauling,thry have failed us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
They should just continue when those high profile personalities and leave the commoners alone

4 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Skoji: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Our highways are not safe anymore

We need to look into rail line as an alternative

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by infogenius(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
50m?
Just like that. There was a country.

Nigeria shall rise again.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by kelvin21887(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
No one is safe in this country o, God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Politicians are the pace-setters in kidnapping, for kidnapping our commonwealth .........

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by wakes: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
mercy
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by easyfem(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Governor is sick and judge is kidnapped ,
I'm getting confuse , is Nigeria getting better or getting worst coz am hearing some good news

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
shocked

See how they destroyed that beautiful car
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Skoji:
Our highways are not safe anymore

We need to look into rail line as an alternative

How can highway be safe when all police do on highway is collect bribes and check youths phones..

3 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
if a judge could be kidnapped, I wonder what an ordinary bloody civilian like me could do to defend myself.

I may consider acquiring a 'Smith And Wesson 500' in the nearest future and spiritually fortify myself.

seems this kidnapping of a thing is growing every now and then.

time to keep it 100 locked coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let them all be kidnap. They are bias lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmmm. It's well.
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
When you talk of nipping the seed in the bud? Or something like that, I don’t think I got it correct.

When they will be collecting bribes to set criminals free .

The children of people we refused to give basic amenities to become better in life will become so uncouth and ruthless that our own kids will know no peace even with their money and good life. By one politician I have forgotten his name

4 Likes

Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
chigoizie7:
When you talk of nipping the seed in the bud? Or something like that, I don’t think I got it correct.

When they will be collecting bribes to set criminals free .

The children of people we refused to give basic amenities to become better in life will become so uncouth and ruthless that our own kids will know no peace even with their money and good life. By one politician I have forgotten his name

Mko Abiola!
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by obama30: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Im very sure the kidnappers will be caught and arrested. They were not even masked. That landcruiser jeep's camera had recorded the events which will be analysed. But what was the Justice orderly doing b4 the event?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) / Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.