Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together (45318 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by itspzpics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Popular record label Five Star Group boss Emoney pose with his wife and children as they rock football jersey. They all have fun and enoys their short vacation together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37ipjLnzmZ/?igshid=1cw5fyy7moo5z

Who else want to have a Lovely family like this ?? See more below

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/31019-2/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by itspzpics(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
See More Photos and Video => HERE

More

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by greatmarshall(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Enjoy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by LearnITsmash(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Let efcc no arrest you for fraud soon oooo, you better lay low grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Beckysexy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Money is really good o
I hope to meet Emoney one day ....

He's one of my mentors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by TechCapon(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by ForeThinker: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yeh yeh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by kendrick93(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by RPirez: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
sad
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by kendrick93(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:
Money is really good o

He's one of my mentor

Olosho....
Gold digger

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by DBossNG(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is well
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by RPirez: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:
Money is really good o

He's one of my mentor

You meant Sugar Daddy. grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Maldini212(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Either make money or bleep off forever

One day we shall get there

""" Believe""""

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Sheriman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
EFCC will soon burst E-Money cos nobody knows his Legit hustle

9 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Money is good. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by overdrive(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by YINKS89(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
vacation wen schools don resume.... how do this rich kid study? coz i dont understand

12 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by tillaman(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Goal getter!!
Get rich and spoil your family!! That’s the goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
What's the source of his wealth?

Hope he's not like uncle mompha who was like a role model to some people sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by sexycat: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:
Money is really good o

He's one of my mentor

One of your mentor....... grin grin grin Lobatan gbam.

Because what you wish yourself and who you want to model after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by PheelzAlmighty: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Poverty die die die!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by kokomaster3d: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Till today I still dont know what business this man does for a living.

They say he is into FiveStar Tomatoes paste - But i only saw it on instagram, i have never seen it in any supermarket
They say he is into FiveStar Music - hmm apart from his brother Kcee, i have not seen any big musician under the label
They say he is into Fivestar shipping - but his company is not even among the Top 20 shippers in the country.

Somebody should educate me pls how this man makes his money.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by pussyAvenger: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:
Money is really good o

He's one of my mentor

mentor+ s
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by sodiqapril(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Y
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by tesppidd: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

I have never seen him snap with his family before, only he and his cars and watches.

This is the first time!

Abi Is this a subtly and indirect message to EFCC that;

"I am a responsible man ooh"

11 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by 1000LIKES(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmm..... Easy boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nwata nayo Eze1!!
Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by sexycat: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
Till today I still dont know what business this man does for a living

Abeg let us ask the guy , tomorrow they will come and say he is a music producer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together by mrjef: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
So if E money shit
E go enter front page

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neo: I Did Not Wash Vee’s Pants, I Rinsed It / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.