Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal (52478 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Olodo24: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Under-appreciated legend
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by sylve11: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Dis statement can only be made by a Chelsea supporter

you know the things wey hunger fit cause? grin cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Officialbaby: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Legend sir
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by ezigr8(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
The only thing constant I life is change. When money inject the change, the transformation will be liked by all. Oluwa God pick my call
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by WalkerMichael(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Dis statement can only be made by a Chelsea supporter

Or a kid that don't appreciate great players who originated from the great NIGERIA.. KANU na senior man abeg!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omo,Kanu do us strong tin dat day.4m 2 goals down,Papilo came in n won d game 4 Arsenal.dat day,i pity Frank Lebouef n Marcel Desaily xpecially our keeper.i no wan tinkam again
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Levi218(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Papilo
i know say one day you go make us proud

This is one man that played a successful football

Not that fuckkking jay jay
Idiot wetin bring jay jay for this post mumu, which one you play? Your street team no even recognise you. Olos.....

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Gudguyz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Papilo!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
sylve11:

you know the things wey hunger fit cause? grin cool
Correct guy,u sabi
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Mayokun2019: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Papillo FOREVER! Can't stop loving this guy. I joined Arsenal Fans Club because of him and moved wherever he went. Now that "times are here" and he has since retired, I moved back to Arsenal, Kanu's first love in England in fond and cherished memory of him and will be forever Arsenal!
Let somebody shout P-A-P-I-L-L-O!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
20 years ago when BOYS were MEN kudos to you Kanu Nwakwo a.k.a Papilo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by thundafire: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Looks older in dey past and younger in the future hmmmm money good curious case of Benjamin Burton
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by kjhova(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
one1prax:
Papilooooo has been eating money right from time

Promo! For 13k only, get your professional website/blog. contact-see red writing below[my siggy]

No, he hasn't.

You should see Kanu back in 1992 when he was back up striker for Tony Nwigwe at Nwanyanwu Nationale of Owerri. Couldn't speak much English, skinny as long grass and prone to drinking packaged "ice water" at intervals during the match.

Bro, you don't know!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by RenHub: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:
One of the great comebacks. When Arsenal players were 'men'. Our own KANU did it. Scored incredible hattrick against CHELSEA. The last goal came from impossible angle and after the match Wenger exclaimed, I didn't teach him that!" Crazy stuff.

Baba o!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Teenaira: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:
One of the great comebacks. When Arsenal players were 'men'. Our own KANU did it. Scored incredible hattrick against CHELSEA. The last goal came from impossible angle and after the match Wenger exclaimed, I didn't teach him that!" Crazy stuff.

We are just too blind to see our several LEGENDS and honour them !!! Incase anybody is still in doubt KANU is one of our great legends. Thank you PAPILO.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
sylve11:
That time wey him hairstyle be like bicycle seat. smiley cool
I was told that the hole at the centre of bicycle seats is to enable the bicycle rider fart in peace. Is it true
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by kevotek1000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nonsense... I can't see any clear photo...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Or a kid that don't appreciate great players who originated from the great NIGERIA.. KANU na senior man abeg!
Tru talk...in dat year,1999,he was d 6th best player in d world
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by iso604: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Papilo
i know say one day you go make us proud
O
This is one man that played a successful football

Not that fuckkking jay jay

You nor get respect for your senior
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by webngnews: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by LordofNaija: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Like for Papilo, share for JAy-Jay
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Odegbami1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Were you there when he said it Mr. Apkroko tongue tongue tongue

festacman:
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by festacman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Odegbami1:
Were you there when he said it Mr. Apkroko tongue tongue tongue

Post-match interview.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by adesharp2(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
How this one take be news now
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal by Tropicalcentre: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.