Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers (22621 Views)

Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Iwobi, Musa, Ndidi & Others Arrive Camp In Uyo / AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by SamOyovwi: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2019
I pray he performs well for Nigeria if he agrees to play
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by lordlugards: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:
if I were him, I would choose England over Nigeria.
So he will end up like Agbolahor, john fashanu, ugo ehiogu and others. Think we'll before u write.

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by peeps4u: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2019
ATTemi:
There’s this diminutive player in Enyimba, he plays 10, the young lad is very good.
His name is Chukwuka Onuwa.

Did he get call up to local based super eagles that just lost to Togo?

Many of these local guys aren't as good as your portray them. Do u people know we local based SE and they do play CHAN, how more impressive have they been above our national SE squad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by BabaO2: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Tarokboy:
We need that boy ASAP
Is he naturally good?
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by ATTemi: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2019
I call it a bad day in office.

I’ve been opportuned to watch him on countless occasions. From MFM FC to Enyimba.

I believe no local based player can fit into SE,let’s give them that opportunity, then judge afterwards.

Do have a great day and nice weekend.
peeps4u:

Did he get call up to local based super eagles that just lost to Togo?

Many of these local guys aren't as good as your portray them. Do u people know we local based SE and they do play CHAN, how more impressive have they been above our national SE squad?
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by nelszx: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
The NFF doesn't give our local league d attention it deserves that's why they are blind to the talents we have in our local clubs. Always waiting for England to discover first then they poach. This was why my Cuz opted for England
Local league that hasn't played a game for 5 months?
Na so we want take pick players
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by SmartyPants(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

You people are very unfair to some of this footballers.
Iwobi has had better performances for Super Eagles than he had for Arsenal.
One or two bad match go just turn person to flop for una eyes..
I'm not surprised u people av started calling Uzoho our goalkeeping messiah cos of his above par performance against Brazil.
Dats somebody dat has been woeful in all other matches he kept.

Uzoho has never been woeful.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by mercyvivv(f): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:
Make we pray make him no flop like Iwobi or iheanacho, if I were him, I would choose England over Nigeria.
At the end of the day, he still has the choice to choose which side to play for.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Reference(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:
Make we pray make him no flop like Iwobi or iheanacho, if I were him, I would choose England over Nigeria.

Then leave this forum and carry your news to 'pommyland' or sky interactive....nonsense. This space is for Nigerians and our interests.

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by lookingfly: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Douglaufuoma:
‎The Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) has mandated coach of the Super Eagles Gernot Rohr to push for England U20 midfielder Ebere Eze to switch allegiance to the senior national team of Nigeria.A chieftain of the Federation contacted Owngoalnigeria.com after the report that the 22 year old doesn’t need FIFA to approve his switch of nationality to Nigeria and he confirmed that the message has been passed to the coach.

” The information is correct and we have communicated to the coach after making consulting our legal team. The boy can play for us without any approval from FIFA because he only played in friendly games for England U20 “, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

Gernot Rohr on his part‎ is believed to have been pleased with the news that the player doesn’t require any form of lengthy paperwork to play for Nigeria. Hence there’s every chance of including the QPR midfielder in his squad for the games against Benin Republic and Lesotho respectively.
From what we gathered, the decision now lies with the midfielder and his management team as the NFF and the coach on their part will do their best for him to play for Nigeria unless he decides otherwise.

http://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/23/nff-to-rohr-get-us-qpr-ebere-eze-for-afcon-2021-qualifiers/
op.... To put him pishure they pain your hand abi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by hidhrhis(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
The NFF doesn't give our local league d attention it deserves that's why they are blind to the talents we have in our local clubs. Always waiting for England to discover first then they poach. This was why my Cuz opted for England
majority of our players in local league are older than Messi and Ronaldo thereby falsifying their age by reducing it to 20,21 later on after playing for one season and one team sign them they start to form big man and begin to lose form and flop
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by brownbib(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Or get sacked.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Eze Ebere of QPR of england

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Jaqenhghar: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalee:
But how come we got so much talents IN DIASPORA?

This is proof that Nigerians are really good but on home soil we don't have the enabling environment to nurture talents.

I'm embarrassed with this frequent mumbo jumbo of begging players grown in England and the likes.

We should fix our system and grow our talents.. Enough of rubbish
majority of our players in local league are older than Messi and Ronaldo thereby falsifying their age by reducing it to 20,21 later on after playing for one season and one team sign them they start to form big man and begin to lose form and flop

There is nothing wrong with the talents in your country. Places like Lagos, Kaduna and PH alone is brimming with talent, boys who are ready to die on the pitch.
Truth is you people have this inferiority to anything that is abroad. No matter how good the talent is, if oyinbos dont celebrate, you hardly acknowledge that talent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Jaqenhghar: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2019
hidhrhis:

Then change them. Is it too hard?
There is an endless pool of talent . Why do you have to beg anyone
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Humility017(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2019
mercyvivv:

At the end of the day, he still has the choice to choose which side to play for.

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Humility017(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Then change them. Is it too hard? There is an endless pool of talent . Why do you have to beg anyone
nobody is asking you to beg him... call him asap

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by ebonytarki(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:
Ebere Eze the wise boy
Unlike Abraham and Tomori who choose the wrong part, just hope dey won't regret their decision in future.
Bruh, it's not a wrong path, i know i have to sound really patriotic but Nigeria isn't a good option when trying to count urself among the elite footballers at top level
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by cue64: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
God will punish every single NFF presidents and members both past and present.. ..useless people so if you're not lucky enough to be born in Europe or have a power agent that can fight for you, you no longer have what it takes to play for Nigeria...
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Jaqenhghar: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Humility017:

nobody is asking you to beg him...
call him asap
Call him is the new term for begging now. LOL
He will regret it after a few matches.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by femi4: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
local boys couldn't qualify for chan, couldn't get to African champions league semis in a long while

National team is for the best of the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by femi4: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2019
ebonytarki:
Bruh, it's not a wrong path, i know i have to sound really patriotic but Nigeria isn't a good option when trying to count urself among the elite footballers at top level
Its a wrong path. How many blacks are successful as no 9 in England.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Memberclub(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
you know nothing. Most nigerian players are not playing in the league. 90% of the players are abroad
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by nairalee(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

There is nothing wrong with the talents in your country. Places like Lagos, Kaduna and PH alone is brimming with talent boys who are ready to die on the pitch.
Truth is you people have this inferiority to anything that is abroad. No matter how good the talent is, if oyinbos dont celebrate, you hardly acknowledge that talent

I agree wit you to an extent. I don't actually agree that our locally groomed talents are at par with their foreign counterparts. A foreign groomed player is more technical, tactical, exposed, fit, knowledgeable in football than their Nigerian counterparts
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by marvin905(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2019
ebonytarki:

so you will prefer him to rot in England squad.
then later you will start attacking him for Killing he's international career abi...
some of you should think sometimes..
mention one player that has regretted snubbing England for the super eagles

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Phred1717: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Ebere eze please stay where you are... This country only remember you when you're recognize outside. We have so many talents here, begging for opportunity

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by hidhrhis(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Then change them. Is it too hard?
There is an endless pool of talent . Why do you have to beg anyone
with the level. if corruption in Nigeria football I don't think their Is any way they can be changed
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:

dey re using dem to enrich themselves.

u knoq,how much return ticket cost per head.

dose people in NFF re bunch of dickhead

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by sayisayi(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Abeg, leave that magician from the East alone....NFF had no part in his development. Na only cos he blow, they wan know.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by cooljoe(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2019
That chap is skillful
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Anthos(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
which local league?....the nonsense league where they beat up refrees and owe players...their is nothing good in Nigerian league...lets say the truth...they don't play football...they all fight there ...
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Jaqenhghar: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalee:

I agree wit you to an extent. I don't actually agree that our locally groomed talents are at par with their foreign counterparts. A foreign groomed player is more technical, tactical, exposed, fit, knowledgeable in football than their Nigerian counterparts
I still feel the home talents are good enough. Why do you have a foreign coach? Is it not to give that foreign, more technical edge? In fact with the experiences people like Kanu and Okocha playing overseas they can teach these guys a thing or two. A few friendlies and you are good. On the other hamd bringing ready made players and mashing them up with their less exposed counterparts would be a disaster. Take basketball, that is one sport I agree that the level of play in Nigeria is totally different from the oyinbos . when they changed the entire team to foreign based we saw better results and thats because they are all used to the same system and can blend. . Thats my opinion sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker / See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.