Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers (22590 Views)

Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Iwobi, Musa, Ndidi & Others Arrive Camp In Uyo / AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Douglaufuoma(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
‎The Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) has mandated coach of the Super Eagles Gernot Rohr to push for England U20 midfielder Ebere Eze to switch allegiance to the senior national team of Nigeria.A chieftain of the Federation contacted Owngoalnigeria.com after the report that the 22 year old doesn’t need FIFA to approve his switch of nationality to Nigeria and he confirmed that the message has been passed to the coach.

” The information is correct and we have communicated to the coach after making consulting our legal team. The boy can play for us without any approval from FIFA because he only played in friendly games for England U20 “, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

Gernot Rohr on his part‎ is believed to have been pleased with the news that the player doesn’t require any form of lengthy paperwork to play for Nigeria. Hence there’s every chance of including the QPR midfielder in his squad for the games against Benin Republic and Lesotho respectively.
From what we gathered, the decision now lies with the midfielder and his management team as the NFF and the coach on their part will do their best for him to play for Nigeria unless he decides otherwise.

http://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/23/nff-to-rohr-get-us-qpr-ebere-eze-for-afcon-2021-qualifiers/

3 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Tarokboy: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
We need that boy ASAP

11 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by omobs(m): 5:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Make we pray make him no flop like Iwobi or iheanacho, if I were him, I would choose England over Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by ViviZub(f): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by landmark86: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Ebere Eze the wise boy
Unlike Abraham and Tomori who choose the wrong part, just hope dey won't regret their decision in future.

30 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by hopeforcharles(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Tarokboy:
We need that boy ASAP
Why
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by NaijaFutbol: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Seriously
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by HeadNigga: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2019
The NFF doesn't give our local league d attention it deserves that's why they are blind to the talents we have in our local clubs. Always waiting for England to discover first then they poach. This was why my Cuz opted for England

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Acecube(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2019
hopeforcharles:

Why
that boy is good, his movement, trapping etc makes him a potential real asset for us... He reminds me of Jay Jay though I don't want to pin the hefty tag on him

9 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by nairalee(m): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2019
But how come we got so much talents IN DIASPORA?

This is proof that Nigerians are really good but on home soil we don't have the enabling environment to nurture talents.

I'm embarrassed with this frequent mumbo jumbo of begging players grown in England and the likes.

We should fix our system and grow our talents.. Enough of rubbish

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by jeffizy(m): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2019
It's too early to conclude on his role, though, the talent is glaring to see.
But it's a welcome development.

By the way, is Iheanacho still in Leicester.?
cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by landmark86: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2019
jeffizy:

By the way, is Iheanacho still in Leicester.?

Wait make I call him to confirm

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by lemon10(m): 5:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Why will NFF dictate what Rohr would do?.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by jeffizy(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:

Wait make I call him to confirm
Hehehe, Do we need to call Ndidi to confirm?
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Thukzee01(m): 5:43am On Oct 25, 2019
NFF free this man make him work naa
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by yehmy(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:
Ebere Eze the wise boy
Unlike Abraham and Tomori who choose the wrong part, just hope dey won't regret their decision in future.
If Tammy or Tomori is your brother, will you pray he plays in National stadium or Wembley Choose wisely

9 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by RenHub: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Rohr is really trying. Imagine being a coach under an umbrella body riddled with nepotism.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime.

Check my signature for more details

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by sylve11: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2019
If the boy is wise enough, him nor go pick NFF call. If na me, the phone go ring tire then i go switch am off then change SIM card. NFF ko, NPF ni. tongue cool

4 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by greatmarshall(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Wow this is good newsss
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by chinavs9ja(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2019
cool
Get your website today...check my signature
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by deri4luv1(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Understandably the boy is good, England would soon be Lurking
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by voltron14: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:
Make we pray make him no flop like Iwobi or iheanacho, if I were him, I would choose England over Nigeria.

Confusing statement.

Are you suggesting if he plays for England he won't flop or flopping for England is better than flopping for Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by OKorowanta: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:

You people are very unfair to some of this footballers.
Iwobi has had better performances for Super Eagles than he had for Arsenal.
One or two bad match go just turn person to flop for una eyes..
I'm not surprised u people av started calling Uzoho our goalkeeping messiah cos of his above par performance against Brazil.
Dats somebody dat has been woeful in all other matches he kept.

27 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by landmark86: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2019
jeffizy:

Hehehe, Do we need to call Ndidi to confirm?

Why not
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by colossus91(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:
The NFF doesn't give our local league d attention it deserves that's why they are blind to the talents we have in our local clubs. Always waiting for England to discover first then they poach. This was why my Cuz opted for England
when last did the good local teams get to semi final in cafes champions league sir?

7 Likes

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigeria always waiting/dragging already made food.
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by peeps4u: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2019
HeadNigga:

Mention one local league player that deserves eagles call up.

Any above average local league players always leave the league to foreign clubs after a season or two, that explains why we don't have much local league players in eagles. Once you put on a good performance in the local scene, you move to abroad. Musa was the top scorer in local league before he moved, this mountain of fire striker few years ago also moved abroad after good performances, and so many more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by RICHOLAC(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Well i am yet to watch the guy play. If he is wise let him duck from #£¥; that's if he really want to excel cause this country is # ##### up.

1 Like

Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by olisaemeka1(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

I'm not surprised u people av started calling Uzoho our goalkeeping messiah cos of his above par performance against Brazil.
Uzoho is a good goalkeeper ...he is just lacks enough experience but I believe he will build confidence with time ..
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by olisaemeka1(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

Uzoho is a good goalkeeper ...he is just lacks enough experience but I believe he will build confidence with time .
Re: NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers by ATTemi: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2019
There’s this diminutive player in Enyimba, he plays 10, the young lad is very good.
His name is Chukwuka Onuwa.
peeps4u:

Mention one local league player that deserves eagles call up.

Any above average local league players always leave the league to foreign clubs after a season or two, that explains why we don't have much local league players in eagles. Once you put on a good performance in the local scene, you move to abroad. Musa was the top scorer in local league before he moved, this mountain of fire striker few years ago also moved abroad after good performances, and so many more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos) / Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.