Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks (5655 Views)

Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Penaldo: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Entry period for the Cussons Baby Moments 6 competition extended by two more weeks!

Did you miss the chance to enter your baby for the Cussons Baby Moments 6 competition? Sad you didn’t get to stake your claim? Well, we have great news for you – the entry period for the competition has now been extended by two more weeks. Entries now close on October 31!

With the entry period extension comes a few changes to the competition – instead of 1000 babies being shortlisted, we will now have 1,400 babies emerge from the pool of entries for the next stage of the competition which is the Voting stage, after which 100 babies will be will emerge! These are lovely changes as you now have a bigger chance of being selected, so why not enter your beautiful babies and make them potential millionaires?

Not to worry, the requirements to enter haven’t changed. Simply follow the steps below:

• Purchase any Cussons Baby gift pack or any three different Cussons Baby products.
• Register and upload a picture of your baby with any Cussons Baby Gift Pack or any 3 Cussons Baby products in frame, and submit the picture on the Photo Uploader App here: http:///2kAgALq

Oh and one more thing! To spice things up, there will be different challenges every week on Cussons Baby’s social media pages, and here’s a bit of inside info: you will be required to enter the competition with specific elements in your entry photo and whomever beats the challenge best will be rewarded with a three-month supply of Cussons Baby products!

The competition is only open to babies within the ages of 0 – 24 months and entries close on October 31, 2019. Entrants are advised to familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of this competition. It is available on the website entry page.

To keep up with the competition, kindly follow @cussonsbabyng on Instagram and Twitter, and Facebook, or use the hashtags #SharingMagicMemories and #CBM6.

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Gten(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Cussons really has to do more cos each year there is allegations of the votes being rigged.

1 Like

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by rentAcock(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2019
All babies are beautiful, you don't need Cussons to decide if your baby is cute or not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by omobs(m): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Hustle o, make you no go dey snap your pickin because of 3 months worth of cussons products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Abimloaded(m): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by GEOANDSONS: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
All babies are beautiful, you don't need Cussons to decide if your baby is cute or not.
Loud it
I wonder how the parents will feel if their baby didn't win?
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by ViviZub(f): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by BamiTii(f): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:
Hustle o, make you no go dey snap your pickin because of 3 months worth of cussons products

Lol
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Princedapace(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2019
omobs:

This is a very useless mindset. Blacks still have a long way to go. I am not a father yet, I don't have a child, I'm not participating, but I do not see those participating as beggars. Competition like this are everywhere around the world.

9 Likes

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Niwdog(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2019
See backward comments everywhere
What's wrong in a baby participating kwanu?
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Niwdog(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2019
See backward comments everywhere
What's wrong in a baby participating kwanu?
Davido wey get all the money, him pikin still they for pampers
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by metaphysics(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
ViviZub:
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact

Help urself, always add full content it’s ur hustle. Asking potential customers to go through ur post for pictures,that show how poor ur RM skills are.
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by Omojudy: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
Lol, na the prize money be the koko
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by ViviZub(f): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2019
metaphysics:

Help urself, always add full content it’s ur hustle. Asking potential customers to go through ur post for pictures,that show how poor ur RM skills are.

Posting my full content on someone else's thread is a license for a straight ban by the mod which i am not ready for. This way I always post is already risky for me, and i know how many timea i have had to survive mod's ban. This is my best bet at the moment. Anyone who is really interested will check my thread out

1 Like

Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by mercyvivv(f): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
The competition that is now being sold to the highest bidder!
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by deepwater(f): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2019
so that davido pikin go fit apply undecided
Re: Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
its the cussions session now undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Rights Has Your Wife Over Your Mobile Handset Or Vice Versa? / I Hate Her And Even The Kids / Mother In Law Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.