Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. (314 Views)

CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. by FemiEddy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sport betting and all forms can be extremely addicting. The betting companies grow in numbers, and their purpose is to collect all they can from the masses. They have steady adverts now on tv,billboards e.t.c, enticing people to come do business, there are enough outlets close to our homes, 24/7 available online, they even have top celebs as ambassadors to boost business.

Truthfully all business is a risk, but when it comes to betting, no matter how safe the risk is, its like soaking money in fuel and placing the money near an open flame while blowing air with the mouth and hoping it doesnt get burnt. But people win? Yeah, they do........ but the companies know a secret, and that is "Greed" ,every human has this trait and they use it against the masses. Nigerians spend 730billion naira on betting annually and still increasing.

Dangers of betting : DEBTS, poor financial managements, addiction, anxiety, fear, mood disoders (uncotrolled anger), depression,
crime, overthinking, suicide e.t.c.

why is it legalized ? It is legalized because the rich(owners of companies whom are in agreement with govt) has to get richer and the poor needs to get poorer. This system favors the government. Poverty is a control mechanism used by the government(criminals that make laws).

Its sad that the world we live in, there is no love, but please do not loose your soul to this worthless world. On google, fastest way to make money , betting is no 1. In Nigeria, its the easiest and legal business to do to make a quick cash. Till the end of this world, sport cant end which means sport betting will be here till the end. We are to be as wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove. May God have mercy on us...so be it.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. by CrazyJill: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well, I can say that I quite often bet on sports and I can say that this is the most reliable way to make money through gambling. All you need for this is to find a reliable bookmaker. For example, I use 1xbet. Here is a link to their site https:///en/. Try it, I'm sure you will like it

(1) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out At Nigerian Revenue Headquarters In Abuja / Plain T Shirts For Sale; Clearance Sale / Who Knows Very Good Interstate/intercity Logistic Comp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.