Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (77145 Views)

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mokason28:
Are you kidney me?? Nah dis small tin dem dey call dirty ?? SMH
you must be living in a in a very dirty place . I smell shhitt everywhere
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
if it was an african team critics especially trump will awake from sleep and talk
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

Coming from a chronic MESSI aka the GOAT hater. Yes, they train in their dressing room before every match, that's why they trash teams that come their way

Let me ask you how many matches your chelshit have won with their clean dressing room

Spits
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by wechat1: 2:07am On Oct 26, 2019
graphic
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by blank(f): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2019
I realized a lot of Nigerians won't see anything wrong with it because it seems to be cultural for us not to clean up after ourselves. After all, what's the work of the cleaners?

Once a person makes small money, he can no longer hold broom. Very sorry state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by tfash96(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2019
How does this stop him from winning ballon d'or..Rapenaldo fans have been finding it difficult to rest since Messi has won FIFA BEST.. wait till he wins it in December u will be hearing how could you give it to Messi he's dirty now grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of pathetic simpletons.. Long live inMESSIonante

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:44am On Oct 26, 2019
respect80:
Perhaps they should have clean the whole place with their tongues. Don't they have cleaners who are supposed to tidy the dressing room after use or is it a norm for guests to do the cleanup before they leave and Barca failed to do so?

The way some of you reason ehn. So when you visit your friend or someone,you make a mess there just because he or she have a maid huh?

You must be a very dirty person.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by respect80(m): 4:02am On Oct 26, 2019
udemzyudex:

The way some of you reason ehn. So when you visit your friend or someone,you make a mess there just because he or she have a maid huh?

You must be a very dirty person.
Mr neat! I know you are more conscious of neatness than everyone in the Barcelona squad. If dirts aren't expected in certain places, there wouldn't have been need to employ cleaners in the first place so what exactly are you talking about?
I'm not trying to say it's okay to get the whole place littered with dirt but it is as unprofessional to publish something like this as it is for the players leaving the whole place littered with dirt.
is it the quantity of dirt or the fact that there was dirt @all?
Whoever made this issue public must have other intentions or he/she apparently lacks the slightest sense of professional ethics.
If every other club goes about publishing the mess their guests left behind, do you think there will be a good relationship for the sport to hold at all?

How many minutes would it take to get that place properly clean the way it was?

There are certain problems one just need to go straight to solution rather than complaining.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by justjify(m): 4:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Check the toilets you go see how Messi poopoo full the toilets.
He too dey shit, says Maradona
GOAT shit

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by JustElvis: 5:42am On Oct 26, 2019
it's a normal something let the cleaners do their work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Dee60: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2019
respect80:

Mr neat! I know you are more conscious of neatness than everyone in the Barcelona squad. If dirts aren't expected in certain places, there wouldn't have been need to employ cleaners in the first place so what exactly are you talking about?
I'm not trying to say it's okay to get the whole place littered with dirt but it is as unprofessional to publish something like this as it is for the players leaving the whole place littered with dirt.
is it the quantity of dirt or the fact that there was dirt @all?
Whoever made this issue public must have other intentions or he/she apparently lacks the slightest sense of professional ethics.
If every other club goes about publishing the mess their guests left behind, do you think there will be a good relationship for the sport to hold at all?

How many minutes would it take to get that place properly clean the way it was?

There are certain problems one just need to go straight to solution rather than complaining.

The people who leaked this have a motive.

To incite bitterness against Barca.

And that is probably worse than what Barca did.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by lacidi: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2019
shogsman:
So you mean they should clean the locker room after an hectic match and miss their flight.no be their fault,if not for champions league Weston one carry Barça go play prague
A hectic not an hectic. The H is not silent bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by jaymorgan(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Haters post!
After playing for 90mins you expect them to do environmental sanitation?
What are janitors paid for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Mokason28:
Are you kidney me?? Nah dis small tin dem dey call dirty ?? SMH
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2019
No they should have picked up brooms and packer and start sweeping also picked up mop and bucket to wash the floor. They have finished playing hard for 90 mins.
So what should those that are paid to clean up do?
Its normal

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2019
majamajic:
too bad
you think they will sweep it when there are people paid to do that?
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2019
In Greek word BAR’CE means dirty. In Hebrew LONA means we’re, therefore bring them together means what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2019
lacidi:

A hectic not an hectic. The H is not silent bro.
Thanks fro the correction.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2019
IamCeazer:
Barca jst show d world dey ar a dirty team
Agreed but they are still the best
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Mrjo:
you think they will sweep it when there are people paid to do that?

at least use the trash bin
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by wonder233: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Oh come on! Some people get employed just for this. I think we are taking this "courtesy thing a little too far" if the players do the work of the janitors, then you've just rendered some people unemployed.
It's just like driving, most people especially in Nigeria think having a driver is a status thing, truth is that is someone else's job, if you can, get a driver.
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Check the toilets you go see how Messi poopoo full the toilets.
He too dey shit, says Maradona

That must be a dirty goat
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by Mokason28: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2019
thaoriginator:
you must be living in a in a very dirty place . I smell shhitt everywhere
I don’t throw stones at every dog that barks at me... Take ur mental retarded brain some were else
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by BonnyWood(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
They are stars what can I say. I am a big fan by the way. They are real artists as far as a game is concerned and to watch them playing is always a real pleasure. I am fond of spending evenings with my friends discussing previous matches and betting through https://livescores.biz/ on their winnings. It is so exciting to get some extra money on your favorite team!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by respect80(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Dee60:

The people who leaked this have a motive.

To incite bitterness against Barca.

And that is probably worse than what Barca did.

Don't mind them.
Complaining about everything is why some people are still stuck where they are today.
To me, I don't see any need to be complaining about problems which their solution are probably within arm length.
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Charity James Begins At Home.. Messi Is The Most Dirtiest Player On Earth
Re: Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) by owoblowsoon: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am! / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigerian Footballer Akeem Omolade Found Dead In His Car In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.