Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Homework 14/10: Unbelievable Score That's Got Twitter Buzzing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homework 14/10: Unbelievable Score That's Got Twitter Buzzing (490 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Has Left Tongues Buzzing With New Photos / Ini Edo See-through Pant Photos Cause Internet Buzzing / Olamide's Tweet That Is Buzzing The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homework 14/10: Unbelievable Score That's Got Twitter Buzzing by DejiPlug(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Host of Kennis FM Afternoon drive and doting mother of a 3 year old, Adenike Lanlehin (Formerly with OGBC, Splash FM, Star FM, and Bellanaija), recently took to Twitter to share an unforgettable experience on the need for careful assessment in everything and as as fate would have it, she's not the only one on the train.

While crosschecking her daughter's school books, the media personality discovered a seeming error which she promptly reported to the teacher and the subsequent reactions has erupted a campaign of deep reflection and roasting

Naijasnewest & Plug Nation

Re: Homework 14/10: Unbelievable Score That's Got Twitter Buzzing by babadee(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Looooool...
This is so funny...

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar / Victor Ad Ft Erriga _why Did You Know That Bac_j Browser Is Inside The Video / Zlatan Appreciates Burna Boy After Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.