Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar (489 Views)

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar by newsynews: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Actress Halima Abubakar has revealed that her dad use to take her to different doctors to ensure her virginity was still intact.

The actress revealed this in reaction to an interview in which American Rapper T.I revealed how he does the same to his daughter.

According to Halima Abubakar, she sees nothing wrong in such even though she hated her father for doing that to her on three occassions.

Halima Abubakar wrote on Instagram:

https://wotzup.ng/my-dad-took-me-to-different-doctors-to-check-my-virginity-halima-abubakar/

cc lalasticlala

Re: My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar by Blakjewelry(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
apart from the effect of diseases and pregnancy, the whole noise that accompany sex is just psychological
Re: My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar by GOFRONT(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sex will quench this World than Angel Gabriel's trumpet....

(1) (Reply)

Victor Ad Ft Erriga _why Did You Know That Bac_j Browser Is Inside The Video / Zlatan Appreciates Burna Boy After Grammy Nomination / 'I Won’t Get Married If I Compare My Mom With Women Of Today'-comedian Funnybone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.