Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa (1098 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Petrol Station In Mpumalanga, South Africa (video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2019
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-10-23-taxi-drivers-go-on-rampage-after-woman-tells-them-about-rape-ordeal/

A woman allegedly held hostage by a rapist is at the centre of unrest which erupted in Witbank this week, leading to the torching of several houses and looting of a bottle store in the city centre.

According to police, a Johannesburg woman claimed to have escaped the clutches of a man who lured her to Witbank with the promise of a job, only to hold her hostage since Sunday.

“It is believed that the victim came all the way from Joburg for a job interview, and after meeting up with the ‘employer’, he forced her into the house where he allegedly raped her numerous times before locking her up,” Capt Eddie Hall said in a statement.

“She managed to escape on Monday night and fled to the taxi rank in the CBD pleading to the taxi drivers to take her back to Johannesburg.

“The members of the taxi association insisted that she should tell them why she is so hysterical. It was only after she had told the taxi association about her ordeal that they decided to take action,” said Hall.

The woman led the taxi drivers to the house where she had allegedly been kept.

“[She] pointed out the man who had done all of these bad things to her. At this point, the members of the taxi association started to assault the [man],” said Hall.

The suspect’s brother was also at the house.

“After assaulting the suspected rapist, they turned to his brother and told him what the alleged rapist had done. It is believed that the brother then pointed a firearm at the members of the taxi association – and all hell broke loose,” said Hall.

This man was also beaten by the mob of taxi drivers.

Following this incident, the mob went on a manhunt, attacking several houses believed to belong to drug lords in the area.

They torched two of the houses and assaulted several people found on those properties.

“Several” people were admitted to Witbank Provincial Hospital for injuries sustained during the assaults on them.

"The police are expecting to make arrests very soon as we are following up positive information on the public violence,” Hall said.

Amid the chaos, a bottle store was also looted.

“Cases of robbery, arson, public violence and malicious damage to property were opened against all the suspects involved in the crimes,” said Hall.

“The victim went to open a case of rape against the suspected rapist, and although he is in Witbank Provincial Hospital in critical condition, he will be charged,” Hall added.

Meanwhile, police cluster commander Gen Wilson Kekana reprimanded the taximen who took the law into their own hands.

“Let the law take its course,” Kekana said.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Useless liars. South Africans always looking for flimsy non existent reasons to kill and maim innocent people including their very own country men.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Is funny how our media doesn't mention that it the a Nigerian national because they might be accused of causing xenophobia by stating facts. Yet Nigerian media labels south africa xenophobics without condemning the evil acts of their country men in south Africa..
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:
Useless liars. South Africans always looking for flimsy non existent reasons to kill and maim innocent people including their very own country men.

Is a true story the Nigerian rapist is in hospital under police guard as we speaking. Most of your country man this side a evil to the core.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by hisgrace090: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Too many drug Lords in south Africa.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Is a true story the Nigerian rapist is in hospital under police guard as we speaking. Most of your country man this side a evil to the core.

And your wicked crooked Xenophobic country men are saints I guess.

Search Google and see countless news of South Africans killing and raping and torturing their women.

Just own up, your people are brute beasts that seek every opportunity to kill and maim others.

If you want to know more read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5403401/xenophobia-nigerian-south-african-drug

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:

Search Google and see countless news of South Africans killing and raping and torturing their women.

Just own up, your people are brute beasts that seek every opportunity to kill and maim others.

We do not run around like headless chicken in the street of Lagos like parasites in another man's land. Then defend it by calling illegality hustling. There is something wrong if you defending a rapist
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:

So you defending rape and human trafficking in another man's land?
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

We do not run around like headless chicken in the street of Lagos like parasites in another man's land. Then defend it by calling illegality hustling. There is something wrong if you defending a rapist

Running around like a headless chicken is better than being a murderer.

Just tell me me South Africans don't visit other countries and never commit crimes there and I will search Google and provide you information.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. The only country in African that kills fellow Africans for living in their country.

When South Africans commit crimes in America, they aren't mobbed and killed on the streets. They are arrested, tried in a law court, jailed or deported.

South Africans are worse than animals. The entire African countries should unite and wipe them out.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:

Just tell me me South Africans don't visit other countries and never commit crimes there and I will search Google and provide you information.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. The only country in African that kills fellow Africans for living in their country.

When South Africans commit crimes in America, they aren't mobbed and killed on the streets. They are arrested, tried in a law court, jailed or deported.

South Africans are worse than animals. The entire African countries should unite and wipe them out.

No one was killed and in south Africa mob justice is common before police arrive.you must be ashamed of your self defending a rapists I pray an hope your wife or sister gate raped the same way by a South African.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:

Do you have any south African on trial or in prison in Nigeria?
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Do you have any south African on trial or in prison in Nigeria?

Yes dear ignorant fool. Reason why you never hear of anyone mobbing them on the streets and killing them.

They're also many in America and Europe. And none was mobbed and slaughtered on the streets.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

No one was killed and in south Africa mob justice is common before police arrive.you must be ashamed of your self defending a rapists I pray an hope your wife or sister gate raped the same way by a South African.

An unrepentant murderer and rapist suddenly decides to condemn rape because he thinks two Nigerians commited rape and deliberately ignoring the thousands of rape crimes South Africans commit in their own country each year.

What foolery and hypocrisy joined together.

Babaric animals!!
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
GraGra247:

Yes there dear ignorant fool. Reason why you never hear of anyone mobbing them on the streets and killing them.

They're also many in America and Europe. And none was mobbed and slaughtered on the streets.

Lying, there is no South Africa in Nigerian prison and else where is just a fraction.south Africa alone have thousands of Nigerians in our prisons and many more standing trial.. The fact that you defending criminals it shows that Nigeria is a country of sick people..
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Lying, there is no South Africa in Nigerian prison and else where is just a fraction.south Africa alone have thousands of Nigerians in our prisons and many more standing trial.. The fact that you defending criminals it shows that Nigeria is a country of sick people..

Keep deceiving yourself. The numerous bloodshed is quickly blinding you and your fellow country men.

But your wickedness will catch up with all of you when all African countries will realize how ungrateful and wicked you folks are and join together and bomb you all to oblivion.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
KLEINBASS:

You must have your reason for bringing this news here to justify something I suppose.

Bro to be honest with you, you see You and me are black men to the rest of the world, you know a Nigger, the descendants of Ham, that carries the curse of Canaan, you see how these things play? You know about Ishmael’s blessing? The type that bore Islam? The Blackman has a lot of thinking to do. Africa is divided, way too divided, can you tell me in all honesty that there is no South African that, rape, sell drugs, commit all these atrocities you accuse Nigerians of committing?

Was it a similar offense when AKA started ranting on Twitter about always losing to Nigerians? Did you see how swift the Lagos State governor went into action arresting people whom responded to the Xenophobia report lawlessly? You coming here to post these article and also defending the comment shows how an average South African see Nigerians. Trust me bro if you visit this Nairaland enough you will see that we know about many things going on in SA. Many crimes committed by South Africans to South Africans. Your country have laws right? every of the crimes Nigerians are committing in your country can be tried in the court of law right? Nigerians are not immune to arrest are they? Why burn them alive or loot their businesses? Because y’all are black South Africans, myopic and shallow minded, full of hate for the next Blackman because you think those white holding your wealth and future in their bank accounts and family businesses are your closest brothers! Bro y’all really need to wake up. Nigeria and South Africa is all Africa is got right now, that’s the future of Africa in a way depends on these two countries relationship you can quote me about this part later and I will go into details about what I’m thinking when I wrote all that.
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Is funny how our media doesn't mention that it the a Nigerian national because they might be accused of causing xenophobia by stating facts. Yet Nigerian media labels south africa xenophobics without condemning the evil acts of their country men in south Africa..

https://www.nairaland.com/5502639/two-south-african-armed-robbers
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by aregal: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

So there's no "killing and maiming of innocent people including own countrymen" in Nigeria. No criminals, no Boko Haram, no Fulani herdsmen. Paradise!
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
KLEINBASS:

https://www.nairaland.com/5509458/lady-raped-neighbor-south-africa
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
KLEINBASS:

all this are damaged contral mechanism may be all the killings and looting by SA to other Nationals in their country are also as a result of a rape case. The truth is that SA have shown us their color but will will visit them one day and remind them of their crime against mother Africa
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
The obsession of Nigerians with " Xenophobia" is what's fuelling these lies and fake news

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
aregal:

So there's no "killing and maiming of innocent people including own countrymen" in Nigeria. No criminals, no Boko Haram, no Fulani herdsmen. Paradise!

https://www.nairaland.com/5522309/south-african-lady-attacked-south
Re: Xenophobia :true Story Behind New Attacks In Mpumalanga, South Africa by GraGra247(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
KLEINBASS:

https://www.nairaland.com/5522309/south-african-lady-attacked-south

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Her Husband For Calling Her A Prostitute Inside A Commercial Bus / Thief Got Glued To Window While Breaking Into House - Video / Bike Rider Brutalizes, Rapes Female Passenger On Her Way To Church In Delta Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.