Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) (54397 Views)

Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by ud4u: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations Ma
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by domido(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's my dean. Dean of all deans. She's a mother from the mother faculty.

Congratulations ma.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by domido(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
erons22:
THIS WOMAN I REMEMBER HER BACK THEN grin
FORMER DEAN OF EDUCATION
VERY NICE WOMAN
Indeed very nice. Dean of all deans. A mother. I'm happy for her.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Masterk2019: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations, i know she will improve uniben

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by spiceadole: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
This is the real slay queen, not the ones Naira Marley hits their butts in a club.

The worst part about this country is very few girls will aspire to be like this woman. They'd rather look at Tacha and Mercy for inspiration.

But Nigerian men see ladies like this woman as too exposed,too educated,too independent and hence not easy to control.
Besides,too covered...no outrageous make up and exposing yan.sh and boo.by....And as such,She no fine.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
I left UNIBEN 7 years ago..
Was in my year 1, when Prof Oshodin was made the VC sometimes 2009..when he started, I just had this feeling that he would surpass the achievement of another notable VC by name, Prof Anao of Accounting...

Projects either initiated and abandoned before Oshodin were completed with ease...e.g NDDC hostel, 1000 LTs physical and life sciences, Senate Building, Alumni building etc.

Started and completed 1000 LT Faculty of Engineering, Renovated and revamped major Faculty of LTs, hostels and many more things..

Initiated
Restored School calender, basic amenities weren't an issue then..

Really, I enjoyed my stay in Benin, courtesy of him..

I hope this new VC, also from the same Faculty with him, take a one or two views of leadership from Oshodin..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by jamoyakz: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
LouisVanGaal:
I left UNIBEN 7 years ago..
Was in my year 1, when Prof Oshodin was made the VC sometimes 2009..when he started, I just had this feeling that he would surpass the achievement of another notable VC by name, Prof Anao of Accounting...

Projects either initiated and abandoned before Oshodin were completed with ease...e.g NDDC hostel, 1000 LTs physical and life sciences, Senate Building, Alumni building etc. Professor nwanze was a better VC than oshodin.

Started and completed 1000 LT Faculty of Engineering, Renovated and revamped major Faculty of LTs, hostels and many more things..

Initiated
Restored School calender, basic amenities weren't an issue then..

Really, I enjoyed my stay in Benin, courtesy of him..

I hope this new VC, also from the same Faculty with him, take a one or two views of leadership from Oshodin..
prof nwanze was a better VC than Prof oshodin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by eminencetoba: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2019
jamoyakz:
Lol..
Prof. E.A.C Nwanze, was from my Department (Biochemistry)..dude didn't do anything... Infrastructure-wise o...he can only be credited to doing the Main Gate..which I heard was #27million..does that thing look like something above 3-5m? Dude embezzled money..when he came back after leave...he didn't get much backlash from the department because he erected a new building for us..which was occupied by Profs, a portion for LTs and Post graduate lab.

Nwanze was a politician to the core..he rolls with Prof Okonofua of medicine (then provost of college) and one time special adviser to OBJ on women's health..

Then, if not for Benin people and profs shining their eyes, he would have made (arranged) for Okonofua to succeed him..even the person he installed, Prof (Mrs) Uche Gbenedio (Deputy VC) was kicked out in few weeks..

He left the office then in chaos..with two VCs although in acting capacity after him, removed in space of 6months.

Don't get me wrong o...Nwanze is a good man o, we like him as a lecturer..we students.. because if you answer question in his class, be sure of getting at least a minted 1k note..and he gives us open book test..lol..

He has retired 2years ago, as an Emeritus Prof..so o heard.

Like I said earlier, Oshodin has no mate in recent memories of VC... guy there was a massive surge in UME candidates who chose and are still choosing UNIBEN due to Oshodin work.

When I say Calendar was Calender.. you know when you are starting exam, when you are finishing..and when you are going to resume for next semester before going home.

I remember during Nwanze's, my siblings would have spent close to two months at home before they know when they are resuming..

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2019
OyiboPep:
This is the real slay queen, not the ones Naira Marley hits their butts in a club.

The worst part about this country is very few girls will aspire to be like this woman. They'd rather look at Tacha and Mercy for inspiration.

One slay-queen actress said "a girl's beauty is her greatest assets" All they think about is their outward appearance.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Boombaby: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Congratulations Prof. Well deserved.

I need a teaching position at the University of Benin. Maybe, now is time to try again. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Boombaby: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2019
LouisVanGaal:

Lol..
Prof. E.A.C Nwanze, was from my Department (Biochemistry)..dude didn't do anything... Infrastructure-wise o...he can only be credited to doing the Main Gate..which I heard was #27million..does that thing look like something above 3-5m? Dude embezzled money..when he came back after leave...he didn't get much backlash from the department because he erected a new building for us..which was occupied by Profs, a portion for LTs and Post graduate lab.

Nwanze was a politician to the core..he rolls with Prof Okonofua of medicine (then provost of college) and one time special adviser to OBJ on women's health..

Then, if not for Benin people and profs shining their eyes, he would have made (arranged) for Okonofua to succeed him..even the person he installed, Prof (Mrs) Uche Gbenedio (Deputy VC) was kicked out in few weeks..

He left the office then in chaos..with two VCs although in acting capacity after him, removed in space of 6months.

Don't get me wrong o...Nwanze is a good man o, we like him as a lecturer..we students.. because if you answer question in his class, be sure of getting at least a minted 1k note..and he gives us open book test..lol..

Like I said earlier, Oshodin has no mate in recent memories of VC... guy there was a massive surge in UME candidates who chose and are still choosing UNIBEN due to Oshodin work.

When I say Calendar was Calender.. you know when you are starting exam, when you are finishing..and when you are going to resume for next semester before going home.

I remember during Nwanze's, my siblings would have spent close to two months at home before they know when they are resuming..

100%%% correct! Nwanze embezzled funds. Although he was a constant face at St. Albert.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Boombaby: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2019
jamoyakz:

False! Oshodin was a better VC by far.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by d33types: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Adesola30:
This woman is a devil, i was opportuned to serve at NIEPA (she was the D.G).She siphoned all corpers allowance no corper was paid(including doctors and nurses). She turned everyones back against eachother,Most level 15 officers were demoted while level 12 were made HOD..A very useless woman..NIEPA would never forget you for your bad deeds

From the website, she's still the DG of NIEPA. Na wah o
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by d33types: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2019
nairalandposter:

There were ethnicity based issues with the previous female vc I think, 10 years ago.

But it seems this lady is from Benin so perhaps she wont have those problems.

Yeah I remember the female acting VC that year, who was never confirmed cos she was Igbo and married a Delta man.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by jamoyakz: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
LouisVanGaal:

Lol..

Professor Nwanze era helped a lot of non Benin's to get admission base on merit, now what we have in University of Benin is having Bini people in almost all critical position in the University. Oshodin and orunmanse did a lot of witch Hunting especially to non bini's and illegally did a lot of rapid and unmerited promotion especially in favor of bini's employee. I was having a conversation with my ex coursemate last and he told me how some lecturers were rapidly promoted to the rank of professors because they were bini's .
The main gate was constructed by Wema bank
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by jamoyakz: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Boombaby:

False! Oshodin was a better VC by far.
nope professor Oshodin turned the university into a cabal controlled by the bini's
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by nlPoster: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
d33types:

Yeah I remember the female acting VC that year, who was never confirmed cos she was Igbo and married a Delta man.

I think she was from Delta state, not sure of the husband's ethnicity.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chizuru01:
Many African Women are not just good at leadership. Just watch out.

It's either they are over strict even in places they shouldn't or they over loot the money.
you really are a prophet

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Chizuru01:
Many African Women are not just good at leadership. Just watch out.

It's either they are over strict even in places they shouldn't or they over loot the money.
I just had to search for this comment from 2019, guy you be prophet. This woman don finish Uniben.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.