Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) (47701 Views)

Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by universaltv: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Popular actress Angela Okorie shares a sad story of how a mother pour boiling hot water on her first son while he sleeps. The mother said he sent him some errands like washing of cloth and some other house chores and thats why she pour the hot water on her.

According to Angela Okorie she wrote ;

Pls read,My eyes are filled wit tears as I typ, I hv never seen smthing lik this in my entire life, nt even in my wildest imaginations especially from a biological mother to her own first son n first child,level of hate that I can't have for even my worst enemy,the story of a young boy of 17 DESTINY as early as 5:48a.m 25th/10/2019 a mother poured boiled water on her first son while he was still sleeping, what a wicked way of waking someone up, Just because he didn't wake up on time to make her water to bath n start washing the many clothes she kept for him, even though the boy slept late prv night from trying to finish up with the works she gave him , this is not the first time, it happens lik evryday, b4 this was whn she hired boys to beat him up, until neighbors came to his rescue, each time this things happen we kept on investigating to see what the young boy had done but nothing, until I thought he should return to his father if the mother have this level of hate for him without reason,then found the mistery behind the hate,his mother is about 29 or 30th she had him while she was very Young at 13 by rape from 3 or4 men,since then the innocent boy has been goin through hell for something that was never his doin, pls I don't even know what to typ right now my heart is heavy my eyes with tears, what hurts me the most is the fact that I'm not in the position to help him, if someone doesn't help this boy today she might kill him soon, I don't know how to go about this but I know the power of social media, help me tag anyone you know with big heart,any ministry interested in cases like this, please this is all I ask,i have all needed information about him,the boy is still with me,under going treatment,The first treatment was from a clinic but had to take him for native treatment as recommended because he was crying from pain..@iamwilliexo @cubana_chiefpriest @williamsuchemba @tontolet @morachiofficial @mr.jollof_ @peterpsquare @davidoofficial @wizkidayo @saintavenue_ent @tundeednut @instablog9ja @gossipmillnaija @godwinaruwayo @juniorboy_official @abu_abel_egbarin @ajaezeo @officialhiptv @nigeriapoliceforce @siruti @donjazzy @bankulli @do2dtun @omoteegram @iamki
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CiEugHaD5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The actress however reveals the boy has being taken to clinic for propee treatment. See More below

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mother-pour-hot-water-on-her-first-son-while-sleeping-angela-okorie-claims/

1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by universaltv: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
See More & Watch Full Video => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Moode(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
The heart of a woman is truly wicked

I have corrected it for those quoting me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
then some deluded people will say that all mothers love their children... DEMON SPOTTED!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by dynicks(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
The devil right now.....

To think that people would blame me for this now is something I just don't understand...

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Pmtvng: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by felinko(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Moode:
The heart of a man is truly wicked
Na woman do am no b man

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Risingblue008(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Kevinsamba: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Z
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by forreelliinc: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin the boy no go ever sleep for e life
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Freemanbobble: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
"she had him while she was very Young at 13 by rape from 3 or 4 men"

This is not an excuse to treat the poor boy like that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Annie001: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mother and murder

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by FuckDaMods: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sure that's her son for real? If he is then i just confirmed today that women are the most wicked heartless creature ever angry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Slymonster(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fear women... Always women.. smh

4 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by nnadychuks(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hot water??
Fire injuries are very unpredictable. Today it’s healing, tomorrow the person might die.
I hope it doesn’t affect any of his internal organs...

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Belugaice1: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Poverty is a Bastard embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by mozona(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
winch mama
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by geesilver(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
No disrespect to woman folk. they seems to be more wicked than men when it comes to humanity, men can be greedy in pursuant of money no doubt but women will commit and cry foul soliciting for sympathy but deeply they don't have deep affection especially when offended. at the end they say feminism, equality, etc................. i respect them but this is reality

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by franchasng: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Moode:
The heart of a woman is truly wicked
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by sylve11: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
terrible! shocked angry cool
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by vilucia: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wicked mother. I am sure she is not the real mother.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by realestniggah: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
News like this are becoming way too common it scary now.

When is Jesus coming abeg?
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Bawizzo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is madness, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by sammysmiles(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Which kine wickedness be this one na
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Temptee101(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

Women! Fear women

If a guy threatens you, you don't have much to worry, it might have been out of anger

But if a woman, girl, or lady threatens you, whether she was angry or not, my brother just relocate

Women never forgives or forgets, a woman's heart was structured to be bitter, evil and wicked and an ocean of secrets

With few exceptions though, those women who worship and love God.

I always sleep with one eye closed whenever my girl visits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Damoxy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some people deserve the hell in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
cry
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Zoroaster: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kill her now!
Re: Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) by Iceiscold: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
wickedness in high place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.