Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (48685 Views)

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / After My Mother Died, I Became Obsessed With Dead Bodies / Today Marks The 18th Year Since My Dad Died, I Blazesam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by AgadiNwoke: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Eyah, his death fvcked up your mind
[/s]
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by robertmugabe: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by thugmansion(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
This is quite serious and you should be concerned more about your mind.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by innobarca(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
In this part of the world, many people will start visiting pastors and prayer houses.

Fear is a Choice.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by OvaSabi1(f): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Eyah.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
You have to fight those thoughts of evil.

The love for your dad (may his soul continue to rest in peace) affected you and you get frightened that you may lose another loved one.

The solution is to Control your thoughts and try to forget about the past, never let it hold you down.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2019
darol4real:
Deliverance is the way out
you need deliverance too
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by htweet(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Its somewhat normal and abnormal, we all seem to fear losing our most loved ones especially when we're much their dependent. But then, its abnormal when you allow this thought take over your life and render you morbid somewhat. Try deal with the thought by channeling your energy into a hobby or something.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Kneebow(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Your fears are real, it is normal for any man who is unconverted. Death is real. It happens, mortal man will surely die. but the fear of death is the trepidation for our sins, the fact of the uncertain destiny of the soul.
The only remedy to this Fear is to sincerely run to Christ for refuge. Christ give an inner peace, never found in the world or in another.
It is not church, not your Pastor or any man, Not even Nairaland have the solution that you seek

Jesus in your heart is the Peace that passeth all understanding.
Don't Run from Jesus. Come to him and you will not have to fear the sting of Death
"and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
" Philippians 4:7

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Rahyberg(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Homeboiy:
All shall die

Take death as a natural thing

Death is inevitable. We all human must payout debt of death which we don't know when we're to pay it.
Sometimes I do think of when will death comes for me, that which prompt me to do good and behave well so that people will always remember me after death.

All human must taste death. What we should be worried about is
"What next after Death"?.

4 Likes

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by phidipe(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
please my brother
i had the same experience when my mum and my sister died, this is a demon of death sent into the world from the kingdom of darkness, if you are a christian i would advise you to attend 3 days deliverance program any MFM Church. It has helped a lot of people including me. Please do this don't what people have being telling you. that is the best solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by erons22(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:
Since My Dad Died, This Thing Happens To Me. Is It Normal. Please Help

Every since I turn 16 have been afraid of death but not for myself but for the people around me. Each time the people I love are not around me. I always think of how they will die and how the news will come to me. Have had dreams about it. My dad died when I was 14, I wasn't close to him but I felt it .... Is this normal or am I the only one

Please if is not, how can I stop it. It's getting out of hand, am unable to live my life properly now

I know it seem hard sometimes but
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it.....

Pray to God
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

Every since I turn 16 have been afraid of death but not for myself but for the people around me. Each time the people I love are not around me. I always think of how they will die and how the news will come to me. Have had dreams about it. My dad died when I was 14, I wasn't close to him but I felt it .... Is this normal or am I the only one

Please if is not, how can I stop it. It's getting out of hand, am unable to live my life properly now

Dear Op,

If you are a Muslim or Christian get closer to your God and read your holy book with your mind. I lost my father at 8, and I've also lost a sister and a brother as well but that is normal in life.

From history you will realise that people have been dying from time immemorial. Death is something that can take anyone at anytime so it can even take you or me now.

Just try to understand that death was created to test us so we can live a great legacy on earth after we leave. Enjoy your life and spend your time in a godly manner while you are alive.

If they die what can you do? If they don't die, what can you do? Only bother about things that are in your control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by WhoBeThisMan: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

my brother I know how you feel. My Dad passed on about 9years ago. Always sink youself in the word if God and don't let it depart from your mind. Fear and word of God can't stay in the same place . the word drives out fear

1 Like

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Try and read the Bible
Here is my favorite verse when fear comes knocking around..
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7

Don't be afraid because God has promised us a long life. When ever you hear that thought rebuke it. It's from the devil.

1 Like

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Dedetwo(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

You were not close to your father, why? This is the start and end of your alleged issues. I guess foolishness that lay somewhere can be the reason.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by WarriAproko: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
High blood pressure. Go for chevkup
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by SkinnyNigga: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2019
I am going through same thing.. it started when I saw a Lady crushed by tipper, head open and all that. I was little.. it traumatized me.. anytime my parents were out, I would be restless till they return.. then last two years, while working at my jobs.. left my phone at home..didn't know my dad had a terrible accident that evening. I came home the next morning.. saw several missed calls. got told to start coming to the hospital. when I saw my dad's condition.., I knew he won't survive this. open head injury. well, he died two days later in ICU after been in coma.. my fear and anxiety has tripled. I can't imagine losing anyone again.. AnD its just my mum and kid sis now.. God please protect them for me..

2 Likes

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by KraticKratus: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Everybody will die. There's nothing you can do about it no matter how hard you try.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by alfa0: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

The only way to stop it is to pray very well.
It used to happen to me,I thought it was fears and evil thoughts.

Each time I feel and see myself crying because of my father.
2 days before he eventually died.i saw a man in the dream come to me and told me that it's time for me pray very well now for the family.like someone who has been praying for me will not do it again .it's now my time.

Two days after that dream,he died.
The point am making is, some people have the gift to sense danger around but how you handle it matters alot.
I have conquered my own by praying always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by moderatedguy: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2019
Op you wud out grow it.When I was ur age I used to experience some many weird stuffs ......But later out grew them.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Rajman45(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
Ur still having phobia of death, due to what happened to u.
Situation like diz is not new, but u need to overcome it.
The best way I believe u can easily overcome the problem is putting all ur trust in God and always believe that whatever happen was meant to happen. Cast out every negative feelings or flashback about what happened to ur dad and believe that none of it will ever happen again unless God say so. Pray hard and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Zhirinovsky: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
You really need to pray seriously over it. Pray against the spirit of death especially at midnight.

I had same feelings you currently have now and the worst happened. I lost the person dearest to me. I also have a friend that had such then and lost the people dearest to him. I didn't know God really then and never knew the power of prayer. If I did, I wouldn't have lost the person most dear to me.

Start praying against death every night at least 20 mins strong warfare prayers. The Lord will protect your lived ones and drive death out of your household.

God bless you.
Abetterperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
The solution is to start getting fvcked anyhow.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by NwaOhafia: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

My dad died when I was 6. I Fought this feelings from 10years when I knew what died was to like 19years when I started studying the bible, To worsten the matter my mom was always travelling to aba to buy clothes and that was not the era of phone. I will keep thinking from the day she left till the day she comes back, when e go bad Na when I dey hear some Igbo songs likes Chika okpala, obi igwe.

But I overcome the feelings believing God loves me and can't allow me stuffer another lost and since then I haven't lost anyone. Till today I don't believe God could allow anyone I love to die prematurely.

Since then even me, some things that happens to me, me myself no merit am, even people around me knows God loves me .. so my advise to you is to go back to the WORD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Abetterperson:

It’s normal. I do think of how I will react to people’s death even when they are still alive. I like protecting myself from shock before time. But when the thought comes to you, always cancel.
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Fidelismaria: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
I think you're suffering from

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER

OCD

anytime you get those thoughts just say to yourself people die all the time, no one will escape it and if today is the day these people am thinking about will die then there's nothing I can do about it

Yeap

That easy
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by stanisbaratheon: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
I was 13 when my uncle died, and I felt the way you're feeling right now. The good news is you'll outgrow the feelings as I've outgrown mine.

2 Likes

Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by Tarabye: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by nnaeyes6: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Boy
Is fear on the unknown.
However, the simple trick about this is to KNOW THAT EVERYONE WILL DIE SOMEDAY. While this enlightenment comes to u, all u then need is to defeat the fear with the truth that FEAR IS UR INVITATION. GET IT OFF AND MOVE ON BY SLAPPING A HELL OUT OF THE FEAR WITH PSALM 23
Re: Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me by greenskittles: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
This same thing happened to me after a close friend died. It’ll take time but you’ll learn to manage the feeling. So sorry for your loss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.