Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo (7778 Views)

Toyin Lawani flaunts her nipples and abs in see-through underwear (Photos) / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by GistWorld(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Former Miss Minna, Sandra Benede, took to Instagram to flaunt her incredible body in aj new saucy photo she posted to her page.

More photos>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/ex-beauty-queen-sandra-benede-flashes.html

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by luiscarter(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Shuuuu!!! Na human being be dis?? shocked
Local man cannot can this one ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Mutemenot(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2019
shocked that waist is tempting, some people wouldn't mind pastorwilsing it wink

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Omihanifa: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Audio Body undecided dey no even arrange the hips well

#teamMercy& Victoria cakes

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Homeboiy: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2019
This is morning na
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by ObaKlaz: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Why did she go ahead to post this eyesore online, for Allah's sake?!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by habsydiamond(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Breast is no longer a private part, see as she show everything. Why she no show the down side too..

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by happybee: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Plastic!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Miamai: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Silicon

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
OP did you say this hoe was Jim Iyke ex? Really! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Jim Iyke Ex? The guy once enjoy this big fish......I hate my Ex..She did not only cheats on me,she also told her new guy that I have only 2 Boxers grin grin grin
Me!!! 2boxers...

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by solmusdesigns: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2019
angry

chineke.. see yansh ooo

yansh wey full reach front

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by nwamabo247(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2019
God have mercy*please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Wealthierboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Jim Iyke Ex? The guy once enjoy this big fish......I hate my Ex..She did not only cheats on me,she also told her new guy that I have only 2 Boxers grin grin grin
Me!!! 2boxers...
grin your case is finish

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by AgadiNwoke: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

chineke.. see yansh ooo

yansh wey full reach front

[/s]
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jim Iyke the Enjoyer!!

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Brunt654: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Fake
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Xclusiveme: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Her hips be looking like centaur

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmm Jim Iyke

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by braimeddy: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
That's the reason why she's an ex
Re: Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
All these plastic body now litters everywhere

(1) (Reply)

. / Full Download Meek Mill Championships Album / Naija police begging Obi Cubana for money as he sprays 8 million at a go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.