Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors (45470 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by zoba88: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Lagos based journalist Chris Kehinde Nwandu has found the lady with flexible arm that featured in 5 staged miracle videos.

She explained why she visited several churches for healing And her encounter with Dr Chris Okafor. Mrs Bose Ola, woman with fractured hand had an interview with journalist.

Obviously the event of the past 24 hours was the least she has bargained for.

Cladded in a cream caftan, seated on 6 spring bed that has seen better days, its obvious the euphoria and condemnation she has suffered after the videos of her various “healings “ in churches went viral has caused her much pain ,more than the miracle she sourced .

The lady in the eyes of the storm sat down to speak exclusively with Chris Kehinde Nwandu on her travails that has made her seek “deliverance “ from Churches within and outside Nigeria.

Welcome to the world of Mrs Bose Ola,the woman in the controversial videos that went viral on social media allegedly healed by several Pastors .

Madam Welcome to CKN News

Ans :thank you sir

Question:Can you introduce yourself

Answer:My name is Mrs Bose Ola

Question:Where are you from?

Answer:I am from Ibarapa ,in Oyo State

Question:How did you come about your fractured hand

Answer:It was an accident

Question:What type (nature) of accident ,Okada,car or what ?

Answer: I had a domestic accident at home and fractured my hand.

Question :When was this ?

Answer:This was 2 years ago

Question:How many Churches have you gone to (attended) for your healing

Answer :I have attended several uncountable Churches within and outside Nigeria

Question: How come you attend several churches, where you claimed you have been healed of same ailment?

Answer : Truly whenever I attend such churches I get healed but my ailment relapses after two days.

Question: Relapses every two days ,what exactly do you mean by that ?

Answer: Once they heal me ,I feel no pains but after two days after, the pains returns, the reason I continue visiting various churches for a permanent healing.

Question : How many Churches have you visited so far

Answer: I can’t recollect

Question: Who linked you with you with the last Church you visited (Prophet Chris Okafor ) of Liberation Ministry and what has been the experience so far.

Answer :My sister in law introduced me to the Church.

Question :Before then have you met him, if yes, what were your discussions with him.

Answer :We’ve never met before and I had no prior meeting with him.

Question :So what has the experience being since your encounter with him

Answer :I am perfectly alright now,I am permanently healed, since my last encounter with him ,I’ve not felt any pains again ,it is almost six days now (lifting up her shirt sleeve to reveal the hand) ,I no longer feel pains and I am permanently healed  (although the hand as noticed by CKN News was still dangling from the upper joint ).

Question: Are you saying this for a truth or are you going to continue visiting other Churches for more “divine healings” ?

Answer: No ,I won’t ,I am sure this current healing is permanent

Question: It was alleged that you collect or received N1m each for your alleged “stage managed miracles” ,how true is this ?

Answer :It is a lie sir, take a look at me ,do I look like someone being given N1m ,if I collect N1m from them ,would I look this poor.

They did not give me any money and I never paid for any healing too.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/woman-who-was-used-for-miracles-by-many.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by sarrki(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Religion is Africa is a sham

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by ClitRaider: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2019
sarrki:
Bros, you still dey?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by sarrki(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2019
ClitRaider:

Bros, you still dey?

You wan peme me ?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by ClitRaider: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2019
sarrki:

You wan peme me ?
Yes o, we wan peme all the zombies for our obodo land make the land for better again.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by superlanny(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2019
There is a big difference when pastor heals you and when God heals you, when God heals you, your healing is permanent and doubt free, when pastor heals you, trust me na alaba healing be dat, our people are so hungry and desperate for miracles and wonders, that is why we are easy targets for this yahoo yahoo pastors, and this scam will continue to sell, as long as the govt continues to keep the people in poverty and suffering. The God i serve na sure banker o, if he do am, na once and its permanent.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2019
ClitRaider:

Yes o, we wan peme all the zombies for our obodo land.

Lol

I full ground

Am a patriot

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by sweetonugbu: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2019
Miracle
Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by seunmsg(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Scam, scam, and more scam.

The entire story was written to promote Chris Okafor so that some miracle seekers can rush to him for permanent healing. It is all a scam, don’t fall for this nonsense.

173 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by omenka(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Lies. The pastors preped her for these interviews already. The similarities in her explanation and that of the other pastor's publicist gives credence to that fact.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by 1shortblackboy: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
She's still lieing

37 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by leofab(f): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Unintelligent damage control

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by Sagamaje(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by Homeboiy: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Hahajjaja see as people de trek from main gate ugbowo to ring road as everywhere block.

I like the protest

1 Like

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by NextGovernor(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Lol. Possibly paid again by Pastor Chris Okafor to cover up his deceit.

Pastor Chris Okafor is a fake man of God. He once told our family that my mother was the cause of my elder brother's death and was broadcasted in the whole world.. This is a woman that have stood for us all along and same time prayed for all our success.

My father isn't the miracle/too much religious kind of person. If not my he would have scattered my family. My father almost wanted to go and cause a scene in his Church but we just let go.

I and my family warned anybody not to go to all these nonsense church in the name of seeking deliverance or miracle. If u actually believe that hard work and consistency makes success, u will definitely be successful. Never allow all these men tell you someone is the cause of your brokenness.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by edoairways: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2019
That church does more of deliverance than healing. They have sent many of ours out of this world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by madmohamed(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2019
zoba88:
Lagos based journalist Chris Kehinde Nwandu has found the lady with flexible arm that featured in 5 staged miracle videos.She explained why she visited several churches for healing And her encounter with Dr Chris Okafor. Mrs Bose Ola, woman with fractured hand had an interview with journalist.

Obviously the event of the past 24 hours was the least she has bargained for.

Cladded in a cream caftan, seated on 6 spring bed that has seen better days, its obvious the euphoria and condemnation she has suffered after the videos of her various “healings “ in churches went viral has caused her much pain ,more than the miracle she sourced .

The lady in the eyes of the storm sat down to speak exclusively with Chris Kehinde Nwandu on her travails that has made her seek “deliverance “ from Churches within and outside Nigeria.

Welcome to the world of Mrs Bose Ola,the woman in the controversial videos that went viral on social media allegedly healed by several Pastors .

Madam Welcome to CKN News

Ans :thank you sir

Question:Can you introduce yourself

Answer:My name is Mrs Bose Ola

Question:Where are you from?

Answer:I am from Ibarapa ,in Oyo State

Question:How did you come about your fractured hand

Answer:It was an accident

Question:What type (nature) of accident ,Okada,car or what ?

Answer: I had a domestic accident at home and fractured my hand.

Question :When was this ?

Answer:This was 2 years ago

Question:How many Churches have you gone to (attended) for your healing

Answer :I have attended several uncountable Churches within and outside Nigeria

Question: How come you attend several churches, where you claimed you have been healed of same ailment?

Answer : Truly whenever I attend such churches I get healed but my ailment relapses after two days.

Question: Relapses every two days ,what exactly do you mean by that ?

Answer: Once they heal me ,I feel no pains but after two days after, the pains returns, the reason I continue visiting various churches for a permanent healing.

Question : How many Churches have you visited so far

Answer: I can’t recollect

Question: Who linked you with you with the last Church you visited (Prophet Chris Okafor ) of Liberation Ministry and what has been the experience so far.

Answer :My sister in law introduced me to the Church.

Question :Before then have you met him, if yes, what were your discussions with him.

Answer :We’ve never met before and I had no prior meeting with him.

Question :So what has the experience being since your encounter with him

Answer :I am perfectly alright now,I am permanently healed, since my last encounter with him ,I’ve not felt any pains again ,it is almost six days now (lifting up her shirt sleeve to reveal the hand) ,I no longer feel pains and I am permanently healed  (although the hand as noticed by CKN News was still dangling from the upper joint ).

Question: Are you saying this for a truth or are you going to continue visiting other Churches for more “divine healings” ?

Answer: No ,I won’t ,I am sure this current healing is permanent

Question: It was alleged that you collect or received N1m each for your alleged “stage managed miracles” ,how true is this ?

Answer :It is a lie sir, take a look at me ,do I look like someone being given N1m ,if I collect N1m from them ,would I look this poor.

They did not give me any money and I never paid for any healing too.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/woman-who-was-used-for-miracles-by-many.html?m=1
but the interview look like miracle interview. Mr nwanndu sound like pastor or Woking whit pastor

18 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by cicero(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Them don spoil market for the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by TorukMakto: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2019
sarrki:

You're known here for support Fulani Jihadists slaughtering Nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by buhariguy(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Homeboiy:
Hahajjaja see as people de trek from main gate ugbowo to ring road as everywhere block.

I like the protest
since when?
Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by buhariguy(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
sarrki:
i dont know if other religion is a sham, but christianity is not a sham or scam

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Wonders

When the European came to Africa we have the land and they have the Bible, they said let us pray, we closed our eyes and when we opened it they have the land and we have the bible.

Pentecostal churches has done more harm than good to many lives and our polity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by Smoke55: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2019
why do i have this feeling that this woman is lieing? and why do i Still think that the said journalist is working for Past Okafor?...

16 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by qualityovenbake(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Damage control

1 Like

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by Homeboiy: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
buhariguy:
since when?

Yesterday oo

If your planning to pass ugbowo to ring road, better relax
Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by mummyson26(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2019
D woman looked fresher now
Hmmmm

17 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by RenHub: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pls ma just shut up already. Poor damage control measures.

Call for our 500w mobile power generator with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 14hours uptime.

Check my siggy for contact details

2 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
How many times u go post am na??

She don collect cash but denied it

3 Likes

Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by PennywysCares(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors by NaijaHeadlines: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.