Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (48606 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
few days ago, i posted a story how a two years old boy killed a snake miraculously, some doubting Thomas/unbelievers, went to the mothers timeline on Facebook to blast her even here on nairaland too

https://www.nairaland.com/5325200/2-year-old-son-killed-black-snake

below is the video of the boy being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9oGwLX-6U

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by chumaZ(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
This need to be on front page

For those doubting unbelievers to see

Seun

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by revenge001: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by donmixc: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

Nawa oooo some people get mind grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala over to you

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Rosarie(f): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Every kid wants to be success.
Gofund will soon be open for killing a snake.
Op where are the people that went to her timeline to blast her?
All to get attention

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Goldenheart(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Give him another snake, let him demonstrate grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by RDPMAN: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

In your empty mind now, you have made sense

You're challenging him/her to a fight undecided

Mumu

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Teejayphillip(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
God’s child....

He should be named Samson grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by lilbazy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yahweh Akbar
Yahweh Akbar
Yahweh Akbar
All Glory and Adoration belongs to you Our God.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by starbuck(f): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ọ ka anyị meziea gịnị
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Raxxye(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by loverboy442: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
so you want to force us to believe by interviewing a boy with a brain that is still developing. go get a life op. we are not fools. rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by BuhariDcow: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
R
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by BuhariDcow: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
X
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Olukologia24592(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
What made you say that? I'm ready for the challenge

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by BuhariDcow: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Meedon: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
God bless the dead snake �
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Innobee99(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
And that fight u will get

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by SoftP(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
D

God forgive him,i saw his pic

He is just a lil kid seeking mortals attention.

God u know , mortal kids spits trash@times

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by nuban07(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Innobee99(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
And that fight u will get

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by MagicPie: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
few days ago, i posted a story how a two years old boy killed a snake miraculously, some doubting Thomas/unbelievers, went to the mothers timeline on Facebook to blast her even here on nairaland too

https://www.nairaland.com/5325200/2-year-old-son-killed-black-snake

below is the video of the boy being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9oGwLX-6U
Forget this your scam news jhor. Just tell us to help u open link so u can get some change..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by dejio42(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:
Your life

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by dangoteinlaw: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
NoSidonLook:

In your empty mind now, you have made sense

You're challenging him/her to a fight undecided

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by warrenweste(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
revenge001:

stop smoking expired weed u no go hear undecided

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by realestniggah: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay..

In a civilized country the parent of that child will lose custody for child neglect..

But here in Nigeria he get interviewed.. Wild

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Rexnegro(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
am i supposed to believe this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.