Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father (33744 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Bring Back Our Children
See beautiful children, well taken care of.
I dont support crime, but lets stop overflogging this issue.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Khaleell001(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
hammerT:
THESE ARE JUST BUT FEW CHILDREN FROM THE SOUTH, KIDNAPPED, RAPED, IMPRISONED AND FORCED INTO ISLAM IN KANO. THE LIST IS MUCH LONGER THAN THIS.

THE CHICKEN HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Apart from Ese oruru, who eloped with her boyfriend then, others where not kidnapped or forced to convert to Islām .
They were adults in their right to begin with
The ones that were kidnapped to Onitsha were kids not adults.
Stop this stupid false equivalence and face the fact of the matter.

There's no chicken coming home. to roost.

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by abuhari: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
IGBOSON1:
Is it just me, or are those kids looking healthy and well taken care of?

At a point i was wondering if this was the right photo to go with the story! undecided

No matter how the take care of those innocent kids, its quiet illegal way, and they deserves to be punish.

4 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Abokii8:
When you found an igbo man lurking around your neighborhood, make una kill am
I know na, no be blood suckers and bombers full the boko axis ?
Killers, Killers, what is/are your next moves.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Rednaxelot: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Abokii8:
When you found an igbo man lurking around your neighborhood, make una kill am
inciting another pogrom?

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by goldmatrix(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
...Ganduje the thief?
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
kestolove95:
If na Hausa man now, d whole world go hear
Just take a look at the picture of those children.
They were well taken care of.
Not supporting the crime, but you are all making this into something else.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
FiftyFifty:
I don't want to sound like a tribal chauvinist but why a particular group of people in this country can't do without one form of crime or another? Why?
You can sound whatever way you want.
They didnt bomb anyone out of existence.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Rednaxelot: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See beautiful children, well taken care of.
I dont support crime, but lets stop overflogging this issue.
Why not allow Dangote, Tinubu, Indimi et al to kidnap your own children cos they will take care of them more than you do

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What a stupid justification for a blatantly terrible crime angry.

Can you read at all; if you can, then pls show us where the article claimed the children were Almajiris?

These are the kind of unguarded and obviously insensitive statement that often incite resentment and dislike for you ppl - at times with serious repercussions.
You are all making too much noise about this.
The culprits have been caught. Stop disturbing us.
The children were well taken care of.
Not supporting tge criminals though.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jamesbally:
This people and crimes. They just won't ever stop. And if the North start with them now, they will begin to wail. grin
Did they bomb anyone out of existence or slaughter anyone in their farms or behead anyone or dig up graves ?

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
ProudBoy:
It shall never be well with those Christian terrorists. These Christian terrorists read the Bible wrongly. Jesus Christ never told anyone to steal and covert a child.
Christian terrorists kwa.
Bros calm down. Children when dem don remove from suffer.
Culprits have been caught. Please cease noise.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sodiquinone:
Where is CAN and xtian leaders to condemn their terrorist kidnapping Muslim children and converting them, abi they are in support?
Abeg,let us hear word. Everybody has already condemned it.
Stop disturbing our peace.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by princessayesha(f): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
If you want more population then give birth to more children. Stop stealing children from another place!

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Charleys:
As long as the kids are not complaining that's fine.

You send your kids to do Almajiri. They took them to take care of them properly now you are shouting up and down.

Take a look at those kids, they don't look like the typical Almajiris because they are well fed.

In fact they were angry because the police caught up with their new lifestyle.

That still does not justify kidnapping kids for adoption.Its evil that must be condenmed.,
How can you kidnap aboki and raise him or her as Igbo?

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by cybriz82(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mopol b like kai oga abeg i need 2mins with this two women in da oza room.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by grandstar(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Evil and godless people. So inhuman to steal a child.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Till now,I am still pondering how a section of people will buy an unknown child to adopt,when they can simply go to their relatives and adopt.They can even go to the opharnage to adopt.But the devils went buying,then changed the name, religion etc... idiots.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Dronions(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]They should have provided the names of the children to know if all are muslem.........i hate sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by mickelkingz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
They are looking for trouble.. What about our chibok girls?

Nobody miss o
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by inyenejo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
ProudBoy:
It shall never be well with those Christian terrorists. These Christian terrorists read the Bible wrongly. Jesus Christ never told anyone to steal and covert a child.
Wrong English....; it's called "ISLAMIC TERRORISTS" all over the world. There's absolutely nothing like Christian terrorists like u said but ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.
They should have seek consent from their parents

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
ProudBoy:
Which useless Christian terrorist? angry. Those kids were never forced to convert to Christianity. Christianity will never compelled anyone to join it's faith so stop the ranting.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
shadeyinka:

This is a setup.
Anambra is predominantly Catholic.
Have you ever seen a Catholic layman preaching to others?

So suddenly they want to increase their number by stealing children!?
Why were they not found in the Catholic monastery or in a cathedral!?

It may be allowed in Islam but it doesn't have any basis or reward in Christianity.

Exo 21:16:
Whoever kidnaps a person, whether he has sold him or whether the victim is still in his possession, is surely to be put to death."

Christianity is not Judaism. What you quoted is a law in Torah (Judaism). That verse isn't applicable to Christians.

Christianity is a path or way, not a religion.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
dairykidd:
How can u take children against their will, away from what they know as home and claim u mean no harm.. All those supporting this act by justifying it one way or another deserves to have their heads examined... Who asked u to care for them by kidnapping? Why not gp through the due process of adoption legally? Nonsense, they should face the full wrath of their actions. Bloody criminals
Someone is making sense here

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
danjumakolo:
Till now,I am still pondering how a section of people will buy an unknown child to adopt,when they can simply go to their relatives and adopt.They can even go to the opharnage to adopt.But the devils went buying,then changed the name, religion etc... idiots.
Desperation to have a child at all cost plus pressure from society had forced some persons into trafficking of children and making them theirs

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
sonnie10:
Very wrong notion of Christianity and this can never be true.
Christianity Unlike Islam is established on the doctrine of grace. You are only saved by Grace, there is no teaching or practice of forced conversion.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the Word (the Father) which is made available to mankind by the redemption through manifestation of love (the son) and is able to divide soul of men ( the Holy Spirit).
This is Christianity and the belief in trinity.

And you just believe the writer without thinking deeply,Can't you it is a case of kidnap not conversion to Christianity?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.