Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) (33718 Views)

67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by JungleDarts(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
A mother of three set her house on fire, killing herself and two of her children aged 4 and 2 years in Kenya.

The incident happened in Sirende Village in Lugari Sub-County, Kakamega County, on New Year's day, January 1, 2022, after she accused her husband of cheating on her with another woman.

The woman identified as Hellen Vuyanzi, 35, is alleged to have doused parts of the house in petrol before lighting it up on Saturday night, Learnt.

Her third child, aged 11, survived the tragedy after jumping out of the house through a window.

Lugari Sub-County Police Commander, Bernard Ngungu, told The Standard that Vuyanzi had accused her husband of infidelity.

"We had earlier counselled Vuyanzi and her spouse, Thomas Amito, after a domestic dispute arose between them. We understand that Hellen had accused Thomas of cheating on her with another woman." said Ngungu.

Police say Vuyanzi might have bought petrol from a local filling station, and used it to set her matrimonial home alight.

Vuyanzi’s neighbour, who spoke to The Standard on condition of anonymity, said that the deceased and her partner had been having recurrent domestic wrangle.

"The two were quarreling now and again, with the woman accusing her husband of infidelity. We didn’t expect that their issues would end tragically," said the neighbour.

Stephen Okila, the cousin of Vuyanzi’s husband Thomas Amito, said that Amito called him on Saturday night and informed him that his (Amito’s) house was on fire.

Amito was away from home at the time.

"I rushed to his house, and confirmed that it was true – that the house was on fire. Unfortunately, my cousin’s wife and her two children aged 4 and 2 years had already been burnt to death. We understand that the couple’s eldest child, a boy aged 11, managed to escape through the window,” said Okila.

Okila said he was not aware of any marital issues that his cousin, Amito, had with his partner.

"I was close to them (Amito and Vuyanzi), and I didn’t hear of any issues with their marriage." he added.

Bodies of Vuyanzi and her two children were taken to Webuye County Hospital morgue.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/kenyan-woman-kills-herself-and-her-two-children-over-husbands-infidelity.html

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Kajaard: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very foolish woman. Good riddance. I just pity the innocent souls she took with her. Satan should reserve the hottest place for her in HELL.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kenya is a gun state like RSA. Either suicide or kiling of spouse. This is not the first and won't b the last. So I just say make I chooke mouth for the matter cause e tire local man.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bola146(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hummmm.. Oponu undecided many married women are living like a dead human because of their husbands infidelity. Why not start afresh and concentrate on your life and your children sad over thinking can lead to high BP and death. Killing the innocent kids is very bad.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Curious346: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:
Kenya is a gun state like RSA. Either suicide or kiling of spouse. This is not the first and won't b the last. So I just say make I chooke mouth for the matter cause e tire local man.
Kenyan lady are mean .

They only respect Nigerian men .and they love us unto death .

Their men are no good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by JungleDarts(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:
Hummmm.. Oponu undecided

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
insane bitter woman..... but as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE.... AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bola146(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
JungleDarts:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

For what? Pack well jare lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Baawaa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
You killed yourself and innocent children because of a man,go and meet your creator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

For what? Pack well jare lipsrsealed

Why are you shouting at my worker
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bola146(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109071143:

Why are you shouting at my worker

Worker grin grin grin

Oga to check what? Can't you post them here undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Irupetepete: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some women have fragile heart, make men dey dey reasonable and responsible abeg, it won't cost them anything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

Worker grin grin grin

Oga to check what? Can't you post them here undecided

Look at my username and look at the poster username
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
She is not insane..
Most people committ suicide because they think there is nothing in the world that can compensate the pain that they are going through...

One of the key factor leading to suicide is unbearable mental pain...Suicide can be seen as a behavior motivated by the desire to escape from unbearable psychological pain..
It might not be understood by some if you haven't been there..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
hmmm..... something is not right....
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by MartinCorridon: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Poor children.

Maybe it's a crazy nature that drove the husband into the arms of another woman in the first place.

I am not excusing infidelity but is suicide-homicide the solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Mercury12(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
RIP.

Kenya people are overly emotional most especially their women.
I remember the news of a female Kenya police officer that went on killing other police officers last year before she was track down...
If anyone is getting married to a Kenya lady it will be in their best interest not to cheat on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by oshonwambada: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Curious346:
Kenyan lady are mean .

They only respect Nigerian men .and they love us unto death .

Their men are no good
You are right.Their men hate us with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by MrOreo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Had to check which country it happened first cheesy, it definitely can't be naija.
Kenya though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Case solved! At least her husband has learnt his lesson and will be a wonderful husband to her now. Ooooops! I forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Optimistguy1969: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
What a foolish thing to do.

Madam, you stu.pid o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by ignis: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
The man is free to roll with side CHICK now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Mophor: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Issokay!!!

Does that even mean he won't marry again or won't impregnate another lady to gv birth??

She just gave him another freedom to enjoy him life to the fullest

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Oturatetuala(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very stupid and foolish woman... Burn to hell motherfucker!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by iCauseTrouble: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
In short, she left the man with nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
She not onIy wasted her life,
She also wasted the lived of the two innocent kids.

And this is how the devil won the battle over her life.
What a pity!

Words of encouragement from Dem MANNA .....

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Now,you have officially handed the woman to your husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Shot Emmanuel Ukpong Dickson To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.