Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With (892 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Dammy Krane Drags Tekno Into His Beef With Orezi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dissing is one of the most anticipated things in the rap industry. We are all guilty of enjoying when two big artists go head-to-head. There are countless beefs and disses that have occurred, some of the most famous ones go all the way back to Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls). That beef, in particular, ended in a really abrupt and sad way. The beef between Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls) is a case and example of how serious beef can get between two rappers. Usually in our generation now, things don’t escalate all the way to that extent.

Within the entertainment industry, hip-hop artists have become notorious for overly-inflated egos, which makes it really hard for everyone to get along. While there are some artists who prefer to keep their opinions to themselves, there are others who find it hard to keep their mouths shut.

Gone are the days when a rapper could express their displeasure with another through a quick line or diss track. Hip-hop beef has evolved into something much more personal and public at the same time. Derogatory words just don't have the same punch anymore; rappers must shame their opponents through use of social media, or engage in sexual acts. Things get downright ruthless!

Throughout the years of Nigeria afro hip-hop there have been rappers who ended the careers of others through their skill and tact, making other artists in the game aware that they are not the ones to be trifled with.

Here's a list of the Nigierian rappers you'd do best not to disrespect.

1. Mode Nine

Mode Nine is a highly respected lyricist and seven time winner of the Lyricist On The Roll category at the Headies.

This undisputed champion have over 300 tracks very well built his whole career on taking shots at wack rappers 

Funnily enough, Mode Nine's lyrics can be used to troll anyone on social media.

During the beef between MI Abaga and Vector there was so many tweets. Don't try and go at Mode Nine. Ever.

The track: Mode 9's "Death Blow Pt 1" 2003 Ruggedman diss

"Im talking to you, the track was a decoy, take my advise read boy stop faking

My delivery bangs like letter bomb parcels, spit in your face and shake the hand of KENNIS

You rap for mechanics I rap and you panic leave you manic depressed damn it, im too NICE,I expose you, now your covers compromised, shame on you, now pull your head warmer over your eyes,Take it off , eh hen !! Modenine is with the prize

Head warmer in the sun, whut are you,
don't let me 50 Jah you (5o cent , jah rule) End your already ending career and discard you" is still up for the most apt diss in Nigeria rap history. 

2. Erigga

Erigga is one of the Nigeria best lyricist and entertainer, Erigga who hails from Warri has been making waves and big moves for the past year. Erigga is one of the rapper you can never beef with.

3. Sinzu, Sauce Kid

Well we all know rap is about bright lights, fast cars, hot girls, and lots and lots and lots and did I mention LOTS of bling. Rapper Sinzu aka Sauce Kid is the king of that, he is flashy, boastful, talks down on other guys that are not on “his level”. Sinzu is another rapper you don't wanna beef with.

Who are the Nigerian rappers you would never diss as a rapper?

Source: https://mandynews.com/5-nigerian-rappers-never-to-start-a-beef-with/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44 move to the frontpage for the culture grin

Nairalanders, who are the Rappers you would diss and Rappers you would never diss in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by thesicilian: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
There's only one rapper alive in the whole word you should never diss, and that is Eminem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
thesicilian:
There's only one rapper alive in the whole word you should never diss, and that is Eminem.

Let's talk about Nigeria, bros.
Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by thesicilian: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Let's talk about Nigeria, bros.
There's none in Nigeria. I thought that was obvious from my comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
thesicilian:

There's none in Nigeria. I thought that was obvious from my comment.

You as a rapper can diss any Nigeria rappers?
Re: Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With by fortune98(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
lalasticlala, mynd44 move to the frontpage for the culture grin

Nairalanders, who are the Rappers you would diss and Rappers you would never diss in Nigeria?
Hello sir..I'll Design a 3d logo for your business for as low as ₦3.000.

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Says She Has Got Her Life Back Shares New Photo / University Of Calabar Lecturer Babysits Student's Twins During An Exam / "Single & Not Searching"- Bbnaija Mercy Opens Up On Relationship Status With Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.