Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer (818 Views)

Vacancy For The Role Of HR/Admin Manager / Position Of HR Manager / Head Of HR, Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer by hrfoods: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
An FMCG Industry based in Sango/Ifo area of Ogun state has opening for the role of HR/Admin officer.

Requirements:

Interested candidates must possess HND/Bsc in Human Resources management, Business Administration, psychology or any other relevant discipline.

The age range of the candidate should be between 25 - 45 years.

The candidate must be a male with excellent work attitude.

The candidate must be a resident of Sango or its environs.

The candidate must be conversant with Microsoft word, Excel, etc..

Only qualified persons should forward his CV to hrfoodsltd@yahoo.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer by hrfoods: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Relevant applications are still welcome.
Re: Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer by Mideniyi: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Dear HR,

I am a female with an MSc in Agricultural Economics from the University of Ibadan. I reside in Ota and will love to work in an Agro-allied. However, I am a fresh graduate. Can I still apply?

(1) (Reply)

If You Work In Technology And You Get An Interview From Kjk! Don't Go! / Scam Confirmation / Fellowship At Africa Bulb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.