Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. (2995 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Forget About Forex Trade!!!! Betking Virtual Soccer Trading Is The Real Deal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dollywood:

Stop being salty, I didn't force anyone tongue
yeah, only gulible pple would fall for it
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
nopoverty:
The problem with nigerian is that there is many scams all over the net which makes it impossible to know the real one,honestly speaking,i bought the strategy from him and it works.The strategy is not quick money strategy,you will lose to win.The guy is honest with what is selling.My name is Adomu Yusuf.I do not know him,we only met on net
KEEP USING ANOTHER ACOUNT TO DEFEND URSELF, I CHALLENGE U TO UPLOAD EVIDENCE HERE
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:
yeah, only gulible pple would fall for it
OK sir
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
My work will speak for me
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Justanodadude: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dollywood:
My work will speak for me

Better let the guy be.. he is obviously a pained fellow
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 12:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Obascoetubi:
KEEP USING ANOTHER ACOUNT TO DEFEND URSELF, I CHALLENGE U TO UPLOAD EVIDENCE HERE

grin grin grin Life ezz doing you, u didn't just know
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Justanodadude:

Better let the guy be.. he is obviously a pained fellow

Sure
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Come and trade cheesy
Take control of your trading
Minimal risk
Weekly profits !! cheesy
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2019
In few weeks I'll increase my strategy fee olohun grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / How Im Making Sure Money From This System / It's No Longer Save To Have Any Bank's ATM Card Again. Take Heed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.