Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. (2952 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Forget About Forex Trade!!!! Betking Virtual Soccer Trading Is The Real Deal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yes!! I'm back, I've had a technical issue with my other account.
My strategy is the latest bomb on betking Virtual soccer!!! This not a fast rich thingy or scam, it's something I've been doing for a month and over 10 Nairalanders have gotten the the strategy and are scooping money, Yeah this strategy will make you earn #20-#50 every five mins u play a virtual game, imagine trading for 2hours+, you'll make 2k daily, I'm being honest, But there are requirements/threshold you will reach to trade
Firstly, Credit your betking account with 11k, please let it be 11k not 8k or 9k, That is because it will make u 99% safe.
Secondly, You're gonna pay 1k for the strategy tutorial grin if u ask me why I need your 1k it's because "Even Dangote still dey find money" you can also sell this strategy to your friends, charge them 2× the money i charged you. wink

If u think this is a scam, Please feel free I need your review. cool

Peace.

Contact me on 09068915824
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dollywood:
Yes!! I'm back, I've had a technical issue with my other account.
My strategy is the latest bomb on betking Virtual soccer!!! This not a fast rich thingy or scam, it's something I've been doing for a month and over 10 Nairalanders have gotten the the strategy and are scooping money, Yeah this strategy will make you earn #20-#50 every five mins u play a virtual game, imagine trading for 2hours+, you'll make 2k daily, I'm being honest, But there are requirements/threshold you will reach to trade
Firstly, Credit your betking account with 11k, please let it be 11k not 8k or 9k, That is because it will make u 99% safe.
Secondly, You're gonna pay 1k for the strategy tutorial grin if u ask me why I need your 1k it's because "Even Dangote still dey find money" you can also sell this strategy to your friends, charge them 2× the money i charged you. wink

If u think this is a scam, Please feel free I need your review. cool

Peace.

Contact me on 09068915824
YOU
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
YOU'RE BACK WITH UR FRAUD ABI? NOBODY WIL PAY U 1K

1 Like

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Obascoetubi:
YOU

Wah? undecided
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Obascoetubi:
YOU'RE BACK WITH UR FRAUD ABI? NOBODY WIL PAY U 1K

grin is it by force? Did I scam u? Did anyone reported me ? grin stay there and be looking for ponzi scheme
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
All people that paid for strategy never complained cool
Even a nairalander gave me his bet king acct details to trade for him and I trade for him in just fours days cos he requested for withdrawal and he paid my share, Clean job, no blemish.
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dollywood:

grin is it by force? Did I scam u? Did anyone reported me ? grin stay there and be looking for ponzi scheme
MY INVESTMENT IS ON CRYPTO, NOT ON BETTING...DON'T PLAY WITH PPL'S MONEY
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by nopoverty(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
He is not a fraudster,he is selling his idea
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Obascoetubi:

Cryptocurrency is way more risky for your information, I don't gamble, I trade.
I don't play games and expect luck to win it for me. Don't call me a scammer with no proof cause I'm clean, I just dey hustle jejely
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
nopoverty:

God bless you buddy.
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dollywood:

Cryptocurrency is way more risky for your information, I don't gamble, I trade.
I don't play games and expect luck to win it for me. Don't call me a scammer with no proof cause I'm clean, I just dey hustle jejely
crypto not risky like betting, it' was u that doesn't know about it
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Nickisindigo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
with betking virtuals someone can earn at least 8k to 10k weekly
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Obascoetubi:
crypto not risky like betting, it' was u that doesn't know about it

Smh, Crypto is a scam platform my parents wanted to invest 100k in it back then in 2017, cos onthe radio they speak with boldness and sincerity. But i later change my parents mind by giving them series of advise, unfortunately those people who invested in it was dumped no money no profits in just three months the company died and no one heard of it anymore, I was surprised to still see them on nairaland
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Nickisindigo:

Sure cool
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Justanodadude: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
how does it work
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dollywood:

Smh, Crypto is a scam platform my parents wanted to invest 100k in it back then in 2017, cos onthe radio they speak with boldness and sincerity. But i later change my parents mind by giving them series of advise, unfortunately those people who invested in it was dumped no money no profits in just three months the company died and no one heard of it anymore, I was surprised to still see them on nairaland
I CAN SEE U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CRYPTO TRADING

3 Likes

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dollywood:
Even a nairalander gave me his bet king acct details to trade for him and I trade for him in just fours days cos he requested for withdrawal and he paid my share, Clean job, no blemish.
why not show us ur old monika? why did u created new account? use ur so called strategy & become millionair na
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
nopoverty:
YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO DEFEND URSELF

2 Likes

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nickisindigo:
LIAR, VIRTUAL IS FAR RISKY, GO & USE UR STRATEGY & BECOME BILLIOMARE NA

1 Like

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dollywood:
why not show us ur old monika? why did u created new account? use ur so called strategy & become millionair na

1 Like

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by sawdickwest: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2019
boss I also want to invest in crypto currency but I know is real because I heard of Bitcoin few years ago and he is high now, hadn't been I invested then, I would have been in profit side, let talk better on WhatsApp 08050993197
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by sawdickwest: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:

boss I also want to invest in crypto currency but I know is real because I heard of Bitcoin few years ago and he is high now, hadn't been I invested then, I would have been in profit side, let talk better on WhatsApp 08050993197
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Nickisindigo(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:
I don't know the Op from Adam but I know what am saying betking is less risky than bet9ja and again know person that won 40million through betking virtual
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
I don't know the Op from Adam but I know what am saying betking is less risky than bet9ja and again know person that won 40million through betking virtual
WHY U'RE STILL NOT A MILIOMARE? even if you're same person as op, u won't tell us
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:

My former moniker is smallboy01
I didn't just create this account.
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:
Lol it's not a quick rich thing na, it's slow and steady, how can making 2k daily make u a millionaire

1 Like

Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by nopoverty(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
The problem with nigerian is that there is many scams all over the net which makes it impossible to know the real one,honestly speaking,i bought the strategy from him and it works.The strategy is not quick money strategy,you will lose to win.The guy is honest with what is selling.My name is Adomu Yusuf.I do not know him,we only met on net
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dollywood:

Lol it's not a quick rich thing na, it's slow and steady, how can making 2k daily make u a millionaire
show us 2k you've been winning daily or keep quiet
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Justanodadude:
how does it work

Chat me up
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:
WHY U'RE STILL NOT A MILIOMARE? even if you're same person as op, u won't tell us

Lol.
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Obascoetubi: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dollywood:

My former moniker is smallboy01
I didn't just create this account.
I DON'T EXPECT U TO TELL US SECRET OLD ACCOUNT, SO, U HAV ANOTHER SECRET ACC. THAT YOU WON'T TELL US
Re: I'm Back!! Forget Forex Trading And Trade With Betking Virtual Soccer. by Dollywood(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Obascoetubi:
show us 2k you've been winning daily or keep quiet

Stop being salty, I didn't force anyone tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questra Holdings Offers Explained Here. / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts / Global Investment Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.