Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) (52765 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Gudguyz(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Hunnmmm!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by IamCharles123: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2019
falcon01:
it doesn't matter cheat or don't cheat Nigerian graduate Cant build anything, cant defend anything it's all about passing the exams. I get pissed of when I realize that inventions starts in universities all the research done are from university student in developed countries but here our project is copy and paste.
And whose fault is that
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by maynation(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Yoruba people call this 'Asamende' grin
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
E pain me
For 3 weeks now

You need to repent fully now after 3 weeks.

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by MrHyde: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Another Mompha in the making, how we got to this stage of flaunting clear social vices beats me.
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Nmezor(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2019
And he is proud to reveal it... Nawa oo.Some folkz sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Harlem2(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Gravitygist:

Like seriously?
grin
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Kayharry(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Uh, good morning
Wake up, Mr. West, Mr. West, Mr. Fresh
Mr. by-his-self-he-so-impressed
I mean, damn, did you even see the test
You got D's motherfucker, D's, Rosie Perez
And yes, barely pass any and every class
Lookin' at every ass
Cheated on every test
I guess this is my dissertation
Homie, this shit is basic
Welcome to graduation
Good morning
Good morning
Good morning
Good morning
Good morning
On this day we become legendary
Everything we dreamed of
I'm like a fly Malcolm X
Buy any jeans necessary
Detroit wear cleaned up
From the streets of the league
From an eighth to a key
But you graduate when you make it up outta the streets
From the moments of pain
Look how far we done came
Haters sayin' ya changed
Now ya doin' ya thang
Good morning
Good morning
Good morning
Good…
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by wunaESQ(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2019
no use ur hand cause trouble for urself oooo, all in d name of celebration
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by edoairways: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Oluwatosean:
That's one Nigerian that will make heaven grin
At least for been honest
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Gravitygist(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Give him a political office now, he won't say the truth again. Nigeria political offices just be like cult where you are forbidden to be truthful. Even the young ones that we thought will promote the "Not too young to rule mantra" turned to something else when they were elected.

Lolz.... They use lies to cover lies
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by edoairways: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2019
falcon01:
it doesn't matter cheat or don't cheat Nigerian graduate Cant build anything, cant defend anything it's all about passing the exams. I get pissed of when I realize that inventions starts in universities all the research done are from university student in developed countries but here our project is copy and paste.
If only you knew how research work you wouldn't post this out of ignorance. Many Nigerians had invented things but the Pull Him Down Syndrome wouldn't let it be. For your information an African invented a cure to Ebola

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by uc4uandc(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Solsix:
I pity for him. What if his future employer decided to run a background check on him and found something like this

Sebi na question u wan dey ask...
WHAT IF HE'S THE EMPLOYER?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by edoairways: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
E pain me
For 3 weeks now
How did you design this?
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by toprealman: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2019
When you village people upgrade and you play ludo daily, morning to night.......this is what happens.
Someone should advice this deluded young man that his Uni can decide not to issue him any certificate at all.....not even BSc attempted which Lala was almost issued before he signed an agreement to always upload snake stories to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by KingLennon(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
And then he graduated.
Its a fair deal
Graduating doesn't guaranty you success with a fat account. But did you get the knowledge? That's what will speak for you tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by SavageResponse(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Gravitygist:
A fresh graduate who finished his degree exam today wrote on his polo "Cheated In Every Exam"..
Can you guess his School and Department?

IG - @Isaac_gravity01

What an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Solsix(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
uc4uandc:

Sebi na question u wan dey ask...
WHAT IF HE'S THE EMPLOYER?
Wetin I know
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Starhearts: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Solsix:
I pity for him. What if his future employer decided to run a background check on him and found something like this

Keep quiet
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by LZAA: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
He look like musachukwudi angry

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by wamide042(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
I pity this guy, in his mind he might want to trend, which he got anyway..
But what if his University decides to teach him a hard lesson..
Even as a graduate your certificate can still be withdrawn from you..
We should all be careful of the things we do just because we want to trend...
He wants to trend but his university may not take it likely.....

Watch out for part two of his story...
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by wamide042(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
I pity this guy, in his mind he might want to trend, which he got anyway..
But what if his University decides to teach him a hard lesson..
Even as a graduate your certificate can still be withdrawn from you..
We should all be careful of the things we do just because we want to trend...
He wants to trend but his university may not take it likely.....

Watch out for part two of his story.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by generalud: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Unical - Dept of Political Science.
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
And then he graduated.
Its a fair deal

No it isn't

Guy dey do himself.

The fact is, by cheating he is denying himself the ability to pick up an important skill,.using his knowledge to fashion out solutions, and demonstrating he understood the course.

Now if he was a graduate doctor or architect or even engineer, would you patronize him.?

Before you start, I myself spent one extra year because I failed a course. No regrets learned stuff even better , and even learned some patience.

Again, guy so do himself
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
E no go pass ESUT.

042 Kwenu!!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

No it isn't

Guy dey do himself.

The fact is, by cheating he is denying himself the ability to pick up an important skill,.using his knowledge to fashion out solutions, and demonstrating he understood the course.

Now if he was a graduate doctor or architect or even engineer, would you patronize him.?

Before you start, I myself spent one extra year because I failed a course. No regrets learned stuff even better , and even learned some patience.

Again, guy so do himself

+1

The guy will likely struggle in the workplace. When you do not have the foundation, how will you execute the task?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by SEGLIZ: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
E pain me
For 3 weeks now

sorry about that.
you are welcome back.
but this time try be a good citizen to avoid those rodent police on the forum.
sure I won't be banned.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by VulgarLee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
edoairways:

How did you design this?
grin
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by VulgarLee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

You need to repent fully now after 3 weeks.
Not when some bleep boys steps on my toes
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by raynobz: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Solsix:

What if he turns out to be an entrepreneur with lots of 2¹ candidates dropping their CV for them to be employed
Re: Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) by VulgarLee(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
Only 3 weeks.. mods like you be that, we wey con get self contain flat for Nairaland Kuje correction center nko

U don mean it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.