Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) (71007 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:

He is encroaching on people's privacy and being dishonest about it

They need to go after him because the legislation on digital business is not moving fast enough to hold him accountable

Hypocrisy. Chinese are doing 1000 times worse yet no one going after them. He’s been as honest as reasonable in competitive biz
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
TheEffective:
You that have been caving and cutting well shaped hairstyles, what have you achieved? You may suprise your barber is richer than you.

E enter!
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by ojraph(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
olaric:
Was expecting to see the man covered with smoke and ashes when you used the word "roasted."
when u are roasted that apparently means u are insulted
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by olaric(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
ojraph:

when u are roasted that apparently means u are insulted

Of course I knew that was what the headline was all about; just trying to be funny actually.
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by ojraph(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
olaric:

Of course I knew that was what the headline was all about; just trying to be funny actually.
oof i thought u were literal lol
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
olaric:
Was expecting to see the man covered with smoke and ashes when you used the word "roasted."
"Roast" seems a new American slang for yabbing, making fun off in a very harsh/hurtful way. They say it a lot on social sites . .
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by martinmiller: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bryan06:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was hilariously roasted on twitter for his new hair cut. Mark recently appeared before Congress this week where he was grilled about the company’s crypto-currency, political advertising on the site and more.

It was a stressful one for the billionaire but it got worse when twitter users descended on him over his new haircut.

The funniest part was when California Representative Katie Porter took the opportunity to comment on his hair.

“Mr. Zuckerberg, I know Facebook can be sometimes an unkind place, both toward my personal appearance and today apparently towards your haircut,” she commented.

“But as the mother of a teenage boy I just want to say thanks for modelling the short cut ” Katie added.

Source ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2019/10/mark-zuckerberg-roasted-on-twitter-over-his-new-hair-cut-reactions.html

Reading some comments left me suprise, what as mark hair as go to do with intellectual prowess .. some said he is a billionaire he should get a proper cut or whatever, in business until you find something which is greater than money that is when your business starts to grow and about marks hair should not be a story that touches ..
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by dayogunwo: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Zack ,dont mind all this barber boiz all over the world, me n u dey do thesame thing. I no fit join association because I one cut my hair for #300 nah.If am a billionaire... this will be my hair style smiley

Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2019
kunlesufyan:
I don't see what's wrong with his hair. Man lives a simple lifestyle, you'd know from the one coloured T shirts he wears.
for these super rich dudes, there are strict rules they must follow. Them no dey tell man
Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
omowolewa:
Carefully read through, maybe hidden, but no one defended him on grounds of his wealth until I got to Nairaland page.

Naija mentality at play
You should know na

2 Likes

Re: New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2019
omowolewa:
Carefully read through, maybe hidden, but no one defended him on grounds of his wealth until I got to Nairaland page.
I noticed that too. The way Nigerians see rich people is different from other people. Nigerians see rich people as God(s). Probably due to poverty level. These Americans were just making jest at him the way they would to a poor man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos / SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.