Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Frustrated Because You’ve Been Trying To Gain Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Frustrated Because You’ve Been Trying To Gain Admission? (208 Views)

If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / One English Word You’ve Been Misusing All Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Because You’ve Been Trying To Gain Admission? by b4billgate: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Is your parent (or your friends) angry because you write JAMB every year and have nothing to show for it?

Perhaps you’ve attended multiple JAMB training in the past, and you have always gotten stuck after the post-jamb, and that’s really frustrating, isn’t?

Or maybe you’ve tried to break into the rudiment of you not getting admission maybe because of the crowd traffic of people seeking admission, or you feel disappointed and even think you have a spiritual problem that is holding you back from being in the university by now…?
There are a few reasons I think that is holding you back:

1) You might not meet up with the required passing mark of JAMB.

2) You might even pass JAMB but Post JAMB screening is a tough situation to solve.

3) You might not even know much about your Educational competency.

Well, let me tell you something:

I figured them all 5 years ago, and dove right into the university, 200Level straight away, and have sailed right through.

In fact, it was easy for me…

…I found that I loved the fact there was so much demand.

Sure, there was competition, but most of the competition can be by-passed by taking action today.

So it was super-simple for me to break into the University of my Choice doing my desired course.

Truthfully, if I were to do it all over again, I’d get into the university many times again.

You see, there are hundreds of thousands of new people that are yet to come and seek admissions into the universities or polytechnics which if they don’t have the right knowledge about admission, they may also suffer through the pains of JAMB and POST-JAMB.

Because once someone gets admitted to the University, they don’t want to show their secret ways to others anymore.

Hey, I understand…

…but that actually creates a great opportunity for YOU, because since you haven’t get admission, you would be willing to pursue it again and again, right?

I mean, how would that feel?

What if you had your admission letter in your hand right after you take action?

How would you like a life like that?

That’s kind of how my life was at first.

I started with Monotechnics exam, which I later switched to UME then before JAMB unified their body into UTME and no admission to the polytechnic talk less of the university, and after I undergo this program, I find myself inside the university which I have been yarning for.

You can follow the same progression, and the good thing is, I’ve been there, done that.

So I can show you exactly how it’s done, plus, I can help you steer clear of roadblocks, things I did wrong and can help you avoid.

But before I go on, and tell you how I’ll work with you, let me ask you this:

Do you REALLY want to be in the university now with EASE?

If not, the rest of this letter is not for you.

Just close it.

Of course, you can just stick to writing JAMB in the crowd and Fallback with POST-JAMB all again.

How would you like that?

Are you beginning to see how easy this can be?

The thing is, you’ve not probably thought about doing something like this before, but when you do it, you get rid of the stuck you’re experiencing before, right?

And it takes a few months to figure it out, trying to get people to answer your questions, then you experience another thing, and you get stuck on something else.

I know how it is, that’s how it was for me at first.

So . . . as we’ve been talking about lately, I’ve been there, done that. I know what works and what doesn’t.

So let me ask you this if you could get all the answers all in one place, so you could get admission into the university of your choice, like within 9month or so, would that be really cool, like wow! That will make it really easy for me?

If so, you should like what I’ve put together for you:

Before I get into everything that’s in the package, all the procedure, I just want to touch on what you will be able to do with this program.

You will be able to position yourself as a ready to be in university minded person within the period of 9-months.
You will be able to get admission after you complete the 9-month intensive program.
You will be able to be in the university as a student starting from 200Level after 9-months intensive class.

In short – you will be able to have complete educational freedom within the 9-months stipulated period for the program.

In fact, if you are a real action taker, someone who wants to do it fast, you could it sooner. And of course, if you are a real turtle, it might take you longer, but you know that, right?

Here’s the thing – likely you’ve bounced around, trying thing and shiny thing, trying to figure it all out for at least a few months, probably years, if you are like most people who come to me.

I can change that.

Because it’s not a theory you are going to be getting from me.

It’s the real thing – action – what I’ve still do today.

Here’s what you are going to pass through:

Register as a candidate into the program
Undergo 9-months intensive class.
Write the Exam that will guarantee your admission into 200 Level at any university of your choice.
Be in your favorite university doing your desire course
No hitch of writing the almighty JAMB again
Freedom from Dangerous POST JAMB

Right there, that’s about 9 months of freedom program up front.

You see, this really is easy to do, it’s not going to be One year wait and waste of writing JAMB and not get admission. Because I want you to get admission fast.

Of course, if you don’t partake in the program, you’ll remain the same in 9-months again with nothing to show. That’s fair, right?

So you are going to do the program, right?

Excellent – there’s more to the program –

Save you a lot of money from collecting JAMB again and again
You will be saved from depression
Free from Negative thinking about your life
You will be able to save a lot of time, you become a graduate sooner

PLUS:

You are also going to get:

Have you degree certificate in a short period of time
At a younger age, you can easily go for your master degree programs
Easily start your own life and create a desirable lifestyle for yourself
Joyful face and spirit all the time

I could go on and on because the program is loaded to help you achieve this. The truth of the matter is, this program will take you from where you are now to having a status change fast.

Let’s review how easy it is to get admission like this when you know how to do it:

Step 1: Enroll in the program

Step 2: Undergo the 9-months intensive class

Step 3: Write the aptitude test after the 9-months class

Step 4: Proceed to the University of your Choice with the result you earn from the program.

Step 5: Now you’re there dancing “am now free”

Anyhow, hopefully, you are seeing how easy it is when you know what to do.

In fact, you are probably having some aha moments right now!

Imagine if you could get 3 years’ worth of aha moments!

In fact, let’s think about what it would feel like to have your first degree.

I remember when I was in the same situation as you are in January of 2007, and while some of my school mates are in universities and – I was still writing almighty JAMB!

Can you imagine how I felt?

It was cool, knowing that I had the automatic admission procedure secret.

In fact, the program changed my life.

Because with the program, you only get paid once, with JAMB, you continue to pay you every year and until you scape through.

And that makes a big difference.

So, how would it feel if YOU have access to gain admission this year?

How would your life change?

I mean, really, what would this feel like?

The thing is, this could be a reality for you, and it’s just that easy –

So – let’s get you signed up and started!

But first, let’s talk about what this program is worth.

Here’s the thing – with this program you can gain admission, so easy.

Just follow my directions, do it the way I teach you, you will be amazed at how easy it is.

Here’s the thing – frankly, I believe this program is worth well over #500,000.

And in fact, if you paid #500,000 for this program and turned it into handling you admission letter this year, it would be worth every penny of the #500,000, right?

And in fact, you have spent more than or close to the amount on other similar procedure in securing.
READ MORE
https://ijmbonline.com.ng/discover-the-secret-to-200-level-in-university-without-writing-jamb-the-proven-model/

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship: Apply For The Ashinaga Africa Initiative For Orphans / Healthy Vs. Unhealthy Competition / Maximum Security For Corps Members, As Nysc Swears In 1,500 For 2019 Batch C Str

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.