Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products (4685 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / How To Create Your Mini Course To Promote Affiliate Products / 3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Like I stated quite clearly in one of my previous post , there are many ways you can promote your affiliate links or products but in this post, I will be walking you through one of the fastest and most effective ways of making more affiliate commission using Facebook ads

If you are looking for customers to buy your products, it’s only wise and natural that you will focus on the location with high customer base.
Stats shows that Facebook has the highest users worldwide amongst all the social networks

This then becomes a very good place for business owners and affiliate marketers to promote their products and make good money
But there is a problem for affiliate marketers

The Problem

With the recent Cambridge analytical data scandal . it’s has become very difficult for ads containing affiliate links or promoting affiliate offers to get approved

So this became a serious problem for affiliate marketers who have found the great efficacy of using facebook ads in marketing their offers
And this discouraged alot of them.

You too, I bet you didn’t know facebook ads isnt in good rapport with affiliate links and you are feeling bad about it too.

Truth be told, I felt really disappointed when I found out about this but soon I was able to dig deep.

I found a way of still using the power of Facebook ads to better my affiliate marketing without linking my affiliate offers directly on Facebook

And guess what. This is what I have decided to share with you today and walk you through everything from start to finish

Excited about this?

Then stay with me

WHY FACEBOOK AD IS IMPORTANT?

As far as social media is concerned. Facebook happens to be the top dog with an estimation of over 2billion active monthly users

This is why most media marketers consider Facebook ads the most effective paid advertising channel on the social network.

It seamlessly integrate it’s ads with users news-feed and this make it not disrupt user’s experience like in the case of YouTube

Also, users are shown ads relevant to their interest while they scroll down and feed their eyes with other beautiful pictures in their newsfeed

How To Use Facebook Ads

Just as I had stated earlier, Facebook generally frowns at most affiliate links. You have to be really careful to ensure that the products you are promoting is not one of those that Facebook restricts or prohibits.

So your best bet is to drive your targeted customers to another page called a landing page (which could be your website or a bridge page), not the product page.

However, Sometimes, you may not be satisfied with the conversion you get from these two methods and may feel direct linking to facebook ad will convert better.

It’s okay to go ahead but you must bear in mind that it is risky and may cost you some hard earned money. it is a game of chance

That being said. You may want to test whether an affiliate link is in good fit for facebook ad before going ahead to run the ad.

To do this, add the said affiliate link to a chat and post it on your profile in facebook.Check if the link is not blocked or if you didn’t get an error message.

If any of these happens, you may proceed to directly link your affiliate offer to the as as there is less or no risk of having your ad disapproved or your account completely suspended

Otherwise, you shouldn’t waste your time direct linking even if you plan to mask the link as facebook will still get to know.

However, if your affiliate link is not backlisted, it is still advisable to use link shortener etc
So having noted this this, let’s now come to the two best ways to promote your affiliate products using Facebook ads

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-effectively-use-facebook-ads-to-promote-affiliate-products-in-2019/
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by zoeA: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Can we chat?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=zoeA post=83519612]Can we chat? [/qruote]

Sure
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by solablings(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
How can I get in touch with you pls?
Enrypech:
Like I stated quite clearly in one of my previous post , there are many ways you can promote your affiliate links or products but in this post, I will be walking you through one of the fastest and most effective ways of making more affiliate commission using Facebook ads

If you are looking for customers to buy your products, it’s only wise and natural that you will focus on the location with high customer base.
Stats shows that Facebook has the highest users worldwide amongst all the social networks

This then becomes a very good place for business owners and affiliate marketers to promote their products and make good money

The Problem

With the recent Cambridge analytical data scandal . it’s has become very difficult for ads containing affiliate links or promoting affiliate offers to get approved

So this became a serious problem for affiliate marketers who have found the great efficacy of using facebook ads in marketing their offers

You too, I bet you didn’t know facebook ads isnt in good rapport with affiliate links and you are feeling bad about it too.

Truth be told, I felt really disappointed when I found out about this but soon I was able to dig deep.

I found a way of still using the power of Facebook ads to better my affiliate marketing without linking my affiliate offers directly on Facebook

And guess what. This is what I have decided to share with you today and walk you through everything from start to finish

Excited about this?

Then stay with me

As far as social media is concerned. Facebook happens to be the top dog with an estimation of over 2billion active monthly users

This is why most media marketers consider Facebook ads the most effective paid advertising channel on the social network.

It seamlessly integrate it’s ads with users news-feed and this make it not disrupt user’s experience like in the case of YouTube

Also, users are shown ads relevant to their interest while they scroll down and feed their eyes with other beautiful pictures in their newsfeed

How To Use Facebook Ads

Just as I had stated earlier, Facebook generally frowns at most affiliate links. You have to be really careful to ensure that the products you are promoting is not one of those that Facebook restricts or prohibits.

So your best bet is to drive your targeted customers to another page called a landing page (which could be your website or a bridge page), not the product page.

However, Sometimes, you may not be satisfied with the conversion you get from these two methods and may feel direct linking to facebook ad will convert better.

It’s okay to go ahead but you must bear in mind that it is risky and may cost you some hard earned money. it is a game of chance

That being said. You may want to test whether an affiliate link is in good fit for facebook ad before going ahead to run the ad.

To do this, add the said affiliate link to a chat and post it on your profile in facebook.Check if the link is not blocked or if you didn’t get an error message.

If any of these happens, you may proceed to directly link your affiliate offer to the as as there is less or no risk of having your ad disapproved or your account completely suspended

Otherwise, you shouldn’t waste your time direct linking even if you plan to mask the link as facebook will still get to know.

However, if your affiliate link is not backlisted, it is still advisable to use link shortener etc
So having noted this this, let’s now come to the two best ways to promote your affiliate products using Facebook ads

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-effectively-use-facebook-ads-to-promote-affiliate-products-in-2019/
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2019
solablings:
How can I get in touch with you pls?

shoot me a mail at lannybay@gmail.com
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Got any value from this short post?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2019
What has been your experience promoting affiliate products with facebook ads
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
facebooks ads is good for affiliate promotion..but??

your ads will be ban if u are using URL shorting.....what will you take

you to register a domain name and buy wordpress hosting...set up a website and then

adverise on facebook...then u have the confident.

so many webhosting company now that allow you to pay for web host for every month like $3 monthly

it is good to invest at a start......

i just love amazon associate than others affiliate center....

will not say more than this...but in the future...

see you can make seriouse money on affiliate...but you need the right tools and knowlege.

thanks
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Akinola234:

facebooks ads is good for affiliate promotion..but??

your ads will be ban if u are using URL shorting.....what will you take

you to register a domain name and buy wordpress hosting...set up a website and then

adverise on facebook...then u have the confident.

so many webhosting company now that allow you to pay for web host for every month like $3 monthly

it is good to invest at a start......

i just love amazon associate than others affiliate center....

will not say more than this...but in the future...

see you can make seriouse money on affiliate...but you need the right tools and knowlege.

thanks

Thank you for your amazing contribution. I also highlighted your point in my post

Direct linking your affiliate links to facebook ads will more often than not invite a ban or even an account suspension
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
What marketing objective do you choose when creating your facebook ads
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Facebook ads is has made advertising easy for all business scales
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you're not advertising your business with facebook ads... You are loosing money on the table
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 01, 2019
copy paste post from yeye blogger.

Newsflash, this is 2019.
No sane affiliate marketer promote affiliate links directly on Facebook.
I guess u didn't know u copied 2014 post
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Bonatheripper:
copy paste post from yeye blogger.

Newsflash, this is 2019.
No sane affiliate marketer promote affiliate links directly on Facebook.
I guess u didn't know u copied 2014 post

When all you live for is to bring another person down. You keep living in darkness and spilling st*p*d*ty.

Before I give you a befitting reply to this senseless mention. Show me the part of the blog posts that suggests or asks people to link there affiliate links directly on facebook

I'm begging you, please show me a line in the post that said that

Your f**l*shness is amazing

If only you read few lines of the post, you would have given a little dignity to your dumbness

Senseless newsflasher
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Enrypech:

When all you live for is to bring another person down. You keep living in darkness and spilling st*p*d*ty.

Before I give you a befitting reply to this senseless mention. Show me the part of the blog posts that suggests or asks people to link there affiliate links directly on facebook

I'm begging you, please show me a line in the post that said that

Your f**l*shness is amazing

If only you read few lines of the post, you would have given a little dignity to your dumbness

Senseless newsflasher
Accept it or not a copied post is a copied post.

doesn't matter if u change a few words.
isn't that why it's called copied?
This post is 2014 standard not 2019.
better learn and do some few research before dropping the next copied post on that msword
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Accept it or not a copied post is a copied post.

doesn't matter if u change a few words.
isn't that why it's called copied?
This post is 2014 standard not 2019.
better learn and do some few research before dropping the next copied post on that msword

If not that your st*p*d*ty is loud and overwhelming. You would have just given us a link of the original posts or tell us where the post was copied from

Toothless bulldog

Engaging you this way seems to be giving you some relevance. I will ignore your sorry a*s henceforth
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enrypech:

If not that your st*p*d*ty is loud and overwhelming. You would have just given us a link of the original posts or tell us where the post was copied from

Toothless bulldog

Engaging you this way seems to be giving you some relevance. I will ignore your sorry a*s henceforth
The truth indeed hurts.

Reporting your spam blog to the mods anyways
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bridge page or blog post.... Which way to go?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Some people are so wicked on this space that you begin to wonder if they are from your village

Happy Weekend. Hope you're all winning?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Happy Sunday my people. Hope you are winning
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Bridge page or blog post.. Which do you find most effective
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
This a smart way of promoting your affiliate products faster and more effectively
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Have you yet learnt how to effectively run facebook ads for your affiliate marketing.. Check the link in the opening post
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by MartWebhosting(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Ardeboye(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Enrypech:

The Problem

Excited about this?

Then stay with me

How To Use Facebook Ads

download the free eBook tutorial here for free and learn other required tricks https://www.prohow.org/ebooks/how-to-promote-facebook-ads
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
What have you got from this post?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Do you know how to use facebook ads to promote your affiliate products?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Make money promoting affiliate offers effectively with facebook ads
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
How is your affiliate marketing promotion going?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2019
It's weenkend my buddies... What's your plan for the new week
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
The week ends tonight... Ready to take over the next week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? / What's The Best Forum Software For Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.