Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! (24816 Views)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by imelseda(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms?

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know: Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
But wait a minute; why is twitter no longer opening but now showing x?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Truthfulguy10: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes.
But on code

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Georgry(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Afonjacrusder(f): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by peterious10(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ggggg
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by TheKing4040(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes I still use facebook as I have a facebook profile thats over a decade now, as a matter of fact I had a recent chat with a childhood friend of mine who relocated to the United States many years ago. He was able to search for me and connect simply because I used my real names on my profile... Personally I think facebook will continue to be useful until the end of times.

350 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by NastiLord: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook wey my father inlaw and my elderly uncles for village dey carry feel like Dangote for my village cheesy cheesy.
Once i see one of my uncle miss calls na to inform me say him don update him new senator for palmy joint grin grin grin. Babes dey send friend request pra pra cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Johnson225(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
I ditched out on that site some long time ago.
Man grew older and got engrossed with life's problems. No energy for chit-chat

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by sholamat: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Q

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emeka71:

With this your comment how can you not know the reason? Na wa o.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dormant, I like and prefer nairaland for it's privacy.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by marksleek2584(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use it, not so much sha... it's still great when searching for long-lost friends.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Thislifesef: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use for marketing purposes.
Facebook died but got back alive during convid19 and has not been doing badly since then.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Otasikwe(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook remain the best among the best

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Neduzze5(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kinda
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by timmilehin(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nah oldies full there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by tiswell(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
FB don cast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lol. I personally have lost interest in that App that even most times now, I forget I have the App on my Phone. The only feature that mostly takes me there sometimes now is The Marketplace whenever i have things to sell urgently or buy at cheaper rate.... Reason I lost interest is cos I realized long ago that a lot of people in there post all sorts of irrelevant nonsense in their feeds and I get irritated by that. I see most people in there as not really matured mentally, just physically. Making all sorts of posts that don't make any sense, plus revealing too much about themselves and families too.

I also feel like there are some people In there who act like monitoring Spirits watching one's progress based on what he posts and does in there. Hence, I stopped posting much about myself, can't even remember the last post I made in there. I've decided to be posting stuffs there now when I feel it's just important I do. I can't be feeding people updates about what goes on in my life and family's anyhow.

My favorite Apps now are Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. In that exact order.

I love Twitter just because of the Trending topics where I get to know what's going on for the day and I get updated.

Instagram also to check some News, comedy posts and skits (I follow a lot of Naija Blogs and Instagram commedians), football updates etc. Almost like Twitter.

And TikTok whenever I'm bored and need something to make me smile. I also get to learn new things in there everytime, be it spiritually, Phine hacks, life hacks, business and finance tips, DIYs etc... TikTok has too much contents that one one can never get tired of it. Na Only Data dey make me run from am sha cheesy grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Went there once this year.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by MemoriesAndMe: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Many people lost interests in using Facebook cos of privacy concerns, negative contents like bullying, hate speech, political arguments etc.

Excessive scam ads too are rampant on Facebook. Too many ads and scammers on there and Facebook does little to protect those on its platform - the focus is on the profits from the ads.

Overall, other social media platforms are popping up and taking facebook's share in the market.

But of course, Facebook is still a huge resource for those that know and leverage monetizing it across the world. A very powerful platform.

13 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by marksleek2584(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emeka71:
Seems you have been away from Earth...Elon Musk changed the name dude.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by ecolime(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
YES

I do just Nairaland & Facebook.

NL to fool around.
FB for business marketing.

Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok... Count me out. Only open them once in a blue moon.

If you want a conservative & mature audience with good money to buy your products or services, FB na your surebet.

Twitter kids are broke and dem go use youthful exuberance and clout chasing spoil your business. It's really a mad house in that space.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
I, out of the blue delete my fb account. It is now boring as f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by FunkeAyorinde: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nope
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by CaptMarvel(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Unmnhnm, of course yeah.

3 Facebook account for sale.
Bulk mailer and email extractor available for sale too. Contact on profile.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yes..But once in a while......

The funny thing is that I lost complete interest in Facebook when my account was hacked....

And the funniest part was that I met my current banny there,few months later,it was hacked cheesy

God punish yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Jackossky(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
I do

I think it depends on who you follow.

My FB is never boring. From Mazi to Chairman Adeite and H Adigun

I follow Vusi Thembekwayo and Vinhl Giang on public speaking. Any of their show is always a masterpiece

Watch bleach, DBZ, and mad animes. Whenever I go to fb coupled with their video reels, I expend most of my sub there.

It's still my favorite. I get value for money

13 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by EnglishUsa: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Y
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by DrAda(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
No. Stopped years ago

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.