Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! (5356 Views)

Ibadan Jobs / Job Vacancy In Ibadan: Skilled|semi Skilled|unskilled - Ibadan Jobs In One Place / Ibadan Jobs Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Oktane: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
wemzack:
male,30years
HND mass communication 2014
The polytechnic ibadan
Ijokodo ibadan
wemzack360@gmail.com
Online radio freelance presenter
Airtel salesrep
Warehouse attendant ,sumal food
Paga mobile money agent
Am agile, loyal enthusiastic and able to work under any condition, like to work as marketer, promoter, presenter customer care I can also work with N g o
But I will not like to work as salesrep base on commission

Your profile is quite impressive but I must say that the bolded does not reflect the experiences that you should have acquired going by your stated age. It just sends out vibes of fear and lack of courage which does not justify the experience in your profile.

Many organizations are more inclined to take younger applicants for paid salaries because of the ease required in training them. For the older applicants like me and you we are assessed by our track record and immediately the potential employer senses that you are not target driven as can be misconstrued from the bolded, your application process begins to suffer hiccups.

Your best bet lies in your willing need to be flexible in negotiating your reward to reflect a balance in both salary and commission.

Actually, many commission based engagements have proven more advantageous than the fixed salary in the long term.

These are however my personal thoughts gleaned from my experience in FMCG sales over the years.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Oktane: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oreoluwanimi:
Name: OreOluwa
B.Sc BOTANY
Challenge, lbadan

I have over one year experience and training in sales, research field assistant and biotechnology (tissue culture).

I am Young, Vibrant and energetic , I have a strong health and a good ethical character, enthusiastic and passionate in whatever I do.

I'm always seeking a challenging position to perform and further develop my skills in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is Sales, Customer service, Administrative assistant, NGO's Etc.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any job opportunity where I can be a great fit.

I can be contacted via email:
tolulopeoresola@gmail.com

This is one of the better posts on this thread.

It exudes confidence and focus.

It also shows the candidate to be energetic, fearless while at the same time exhibiting willingness to learn tendencies and a large does of professional flexibility.

I see this poster attracting attention from potential employers or interested Associates sooner than later.

Congratulations in advance.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by smallrincowis16(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oktane:

Where exactly is that location in the larger scheme of the Ibadan geography?

Could you possibly be interested in FMCG sales.

I know someone who could be interested in you but it would be nice if you could indicate your no go areas as the OP of the thread suggested.

what's FMCG?
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by xpresseeve: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2019
smallrincowis16:

what's FMCG?

Wow!

Who is a Nigerian graduate?
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Emmiola: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2019
smallrincowis16:

what's FMCG?
Fast Moving Consumer Goods.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by uncleteeh(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
For your Architectural Designs, Building Constructional Works, Renovation and the likes, contact OAK GROUP.
+23408108408732 (both call and whatsapp)
uncleteeh@gmail.com.
We design and construct for people who are home and abroad. You can trust us with ur building projects.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Aawizdom(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019

Name: Abubakar Ahmed Yusuf.

Quals: BSc. Biological sciences, PGD Public Health Education, M.Sc Public Health Biotechnology (In view) UI.

Skills:
1) Phone and Computer troubleshootings (Software base)

2) NAFDAC CONSULTANT ( Aid in reg of any product with NAFDAC at a stipulated time. No delay)

08031366476 what'sapp

Any kind of job, pref part time job as i am currently running my master's in UCH.

Thank you
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Aawizdom(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Aawizdom:

BSc. Biological sciences, PGD Public Health Education, M.Sc Public Health Biotechnology (In view) UI.

Skills:

2) NAFDAC CONSULTANT ( Aid in reg of product with NAFDAC at a stipulated time. No delay)

08031366476 what'sapp
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by xpresseeve: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Aawizdom:

Quals: BSc. Biological sciences, PGD Public Health Education, M.Sc Public Health Biotechnology (In view) UI.

Skills:

2) NAFDAC CONSULTANT ( Aid in reg of any product with NAFDAC at a stipulated time. No delay)

08031366476 what'sapp

Any kind of job, pref part time job as i am currently running my master's in UCH.

Thank you

Getting a part time job is actually your best bet.

Have you considerrd being a Sales artner with a company?

This may involve you working like 4-5 hours promoting products in your neighbourhood there. Since you are around UCH, a pharmaceutical company would be an interesting option.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Oktane: 4:24am On Nov 01, 2019
uncleteeh:
Male, 25.
HND. in Architectural Technology.
Apete. Ibadan.
I am good at constructional works.
Can supervise site works excellently.
uncleteeh20@yahoo.com

I can relate with how difficult it can be for you to get something by way of a job in Ibadan.

I strongly advise that you look at some income generating opportunities like trading. I could recommend a few options for you which would require a minimal capital outlay like 25,000 but which could give you an earning of between 5,000 -7,000 every week depending on the number of trading cycles you complete. Traditional business using a very simple model.

Would you be interested?

1 Like

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by adeksam91(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Name: Adekoyeni Opeyemi

HND Accounting (upper Credit) , ACA (in view), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Finance clerk- Iwajowa local government, Oyo state
Inventory Management Officer - Babcock Guest House Ilushan Remo Ogun State
Account Officer- Bode foam Industries limited Ibadan.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (word, Excel)
Adequate Knowledge of Sage 50
Interested in Sales for any FMCG coy, Accounting/Admin Posiitions, and every other positions you deem fit..
you can reach me on 08168927395, or email: samuelope91@yahoo.com....

1 Like

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Oktane: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2019
adeksam91:
Name: Adekoyeni Opeyemi

HND Accounting (upper Credit) , ACA (in view), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Finance clerk- Iwajowa local government, Oyo state
Inventory Management Officer - Babcock Guest House Ilushan Remo Ogun State
Account Officer- Bode foam Industries limited Ibadan.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (word, Excel)
Adequate Knowledge of Sage 50
Interested in Sales for any FMCG coy,

Accounting/Admin Posiitions, and every other positions you deem fit..
you can reach me on 08168927395 or email: samuelope91@yahoo.com....

Based on your willingness to consider a sales role albeit temporarily while seeking a more appropriate professional position, I will will send you a message via WhatsApp if your number above is enabled for that platform.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by adeksam91(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Oktane post=83644412]

Based on your willingness to consider a sales role albeit temporarily while seeking a more appropriate professional position, I will will send you a message via WhatsApp if your number above is enabled for that platform..
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by uncleteeh(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Oktane:

I can relate with how difficult it can be for you to get something by way of a job in Ibadan.

I strongly advise that you look at some income generating opportunities like trading. I could recommend a few options for you which would require a minimal capital outlay like 25,000 but which could give you an earning of between 5,000 -7,000 every week depending on the number of trading cycles you complete. Traditional business using a very simple model.

Would you be interested?
Sure,
here ar my contacts
uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by bamirotola: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Proselling post=83518378]Ibadan Applicants! Come in here!

If you are a job seeker residing in Ibadan, please come in here.

This thread is designed to capture the details of serious minded applicants residing in Ibadan and its immediate environs.
The purpose is to have a platform where applicants can present their qualifications, skills, experience and inclinations.

We will by this effort thus build a pool for employers to peruse and hopefully engage some of the applicants at a personal level and then make a hiring decision. I also hope that some short term contractual engagements will be made here. From time to time people could be hired on a part time level for events, promotions, surveys etc.

I suggest that posters should state their Gender, Age, Qualifications/Date obtained, Experience (if any), location (Area of residence in Ibadan), preferred job roles.

If you can add a sentence describing your personality and which also reflects your attitude, I think it would be a great as it could help the potential employer have an insight into your person.

I would like to add by way of a further suggestion that each poster should indicate clearly sectors that he/she would rather not work in

I will set the ball rolling with an example;[/quote

Male, 30

Bsc Animal science

5 progresive working experience as a project office in an ngo and medical sales rep in Abuja

Proficient PMP and HRM

Location, oluyole estate ib.

Cv available on request

Email bamirotolami@gmail.com
]
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by debbie93: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Name: fawole Adeola Deborah
B tech in pure and applied chemistry/2015
Email: dafawoledebby@gmail.com
Over one year teaching experience in a private school

But wish to work in production sector
Phone number:07063130878
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by uncleteeh(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Name: Kayode Tolulope Age: 25 Qualification: HND in Architecture. Location: Apete, Ibadan. wish to work in construction related area or any available vacancy.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Allstrasse: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
So you are not interested in Sales.

It appears all the Sales inclined posts are getting more attention.

I consider this quite instructive.

Perhaps you should modify your post to reflect
an inclination or at least interest in Sales.

debbie93:
Name: fawole Adeola Deborah
B tech in pure and applied chemistry/2015
Email: dafawoledebby@gmail.com
Over one year teaching experience in a private school

But wish to work in production sector
Phone number:07063130878
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Freeheart(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2019
name ADEDAYO SAMUEL MAYOWA
BSC SOCIOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2013
AGE 28

FORMER SECURITY OPERATIVE AT FIRST BANK
FORMER DIRECT SALE AGENT AT UNION BANK
POINT OF SALE MONEY AGENT..

INTERESTED IN ANY JOB
SAMMYGREATMAN@GMAIL..COM

OJO IBADAN
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Oktane: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Freeheart:
BSC SOCIOLOGY
AGE 28

INTERESTED IN ANY JOB
SAMMYGREATMAN@GMAIL..COM

OJO IBADAN

What major industry do you have in Ojo? Any higher institution in close proximity?
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Willion(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Name:Williams Lanre Anthony phone number:08108526939 location:Sango (Ibadan) Qualifications:B.sc Economics and National Diploma in Accountancy Interested in:Front Desk Officer,Customer's Service rep,HRM,Accountant. Email:Williamslanreanthony@gmail.com Age:24
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Bionica: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2019
This bro is a real hustler.

Just keep at it bro.

One day, sooner or later you will hit a home run.

Freeheart:
BSC SOCIOLOGY
AGE 28

INTERESTED IN ANY JOB
SAMMYGREATMAN@GMAIL..COM

OJO IBADAN
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by FreeTHINKER98(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
PETER AKINOLA FOUNDATION YOUTH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

VACANCY FOR THE POST OF FULL TIME CATERING INSTRUCTOR

Overview 
Peter Akinola Foundation Youth Centre for Industrial Training is a Technical & Vocational Education Training (TVET) Institute established in 2010.The mission of the Youth Centre is to economically empower youths who are at the crossroads of life by training them in life changing vocational courses. The Centre now requires the services of a RESIDENT INSTRUCTOR FOR THE CATERING DEPARTMENT, who shall be responsible for teaching the Trainees in the Catering and Hospitality Department.

KM 10, Abeokuta – Lagos Expressway, Obada, Ogun State.

Job Type
Full Time

Desired Qualification
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree {BA, B.Sc, B.Ed. (Tech) in Catering with London City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate. 

Minimum Required Work Experience
Preferably an holder of the above qualifications with Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience as an Instructor in a Technical/Vocational Institute.

Age Requirement
Applicant must not be above the age of Fifty (50) years.

Desired Qualities 
• Proven Organization & Administrative Skills 
• Exceptional Leadership Skill and Ability to lead & motivate a team 
• Technical & Business Orientation Skills
• Self-Leadership & High Personal Integrity 
• Strong Communication, Reporting & Time Management Skills 

Responsibilities 
• Teach Trainees using a systematic plan of lectures, practicals, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, case studies, field assignments, independent or group projects both in Classroom and on site.
• Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outline for courses 
• Prepare, administer, mark tests, grade examinations and prepare to evaluate Trainees progress
• Update their learning on current Catering Trends and developments.
• Co-ordinate, monitor and oversee the activities of Trainees at the Youth Centre
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time. 

Remuneration : Attractive 

How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV with a detailed Cover Letter to: info@pafcentre.org 

Application Closes 
Friday 29th November, 2019
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by uncleteeh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kayode Tolulope HND in Architectural Technology. I can also supervise building construction. 08108408732
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Bithub: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oreoluwanimi:
Name: OreOluwa
B.Sc BOTANY
Challenge, lbadan

I have over one year experience and training in sales, research field assistant and biotechnology (tissue culture).

I am Young, Vibrant and energetic , I have a strong health and a good ethical character, enthusiastic and passionate in whatever I do.

I'm always seeking a challenging position to perform and further develop my skills in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is Sales, Customer service, Administrative assistant, NGO's Etc.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any job opportunity where I can be a great fit.

tolulopeoresola@gmail.com

How adept are you in tissue culturing?

Can you mass produce plant materials through this method .. Applied not book knowledge!
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by MzEmeritus: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Name: Aderonke
B.Sc Biochemistry
Mokola/Iwo road, Ibadan

I am an innovative and skilled Medical Sales rep with close to 2 years experience in sales of pharmaceutical products in hospitals and pharmacies. I also have 1 year teaching experience alongside experience in a hospital laboratory (Chem path, micro, blood bank etc)

I am young, skilled, energetic and possess good communication and negotiating skills. I possess good problem solving abilities which allow me work under any extreme pressure. I'm passionate about building my career in any industry most especially in sales.

I'm open to learn and develop my skills alongside building my career in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is any organization or field where I can grow and develop myself better.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any opportunity where can be best fit for me.

mzemeritus@gmail.com
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by xpresseeve: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
MzEmeritus:
Name: Aderonke
B.Sc Biochemistry
Mokola/Iwo road, Ibadan

I am an innovative and skilled Medical Sales rep with close to 2 years experience in sales of pharmaceutical products in hospitals and pharmacies. I also have 1 year teaching experience alongside experience in a hospital laboratory (Chem path, micro, blood bank etc)

I am young, skilled, energetic and possess good communication and negotiating skills. I possess good problem solving abilities which allow me work under any extreme pressure. I'm passionate about building my career in any industry most especially in sales.

I'm open to learn and develop my skills alongside building my career in any reputable organization.

My area of interest is any organization or field where I can grow and develop myself better.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you come across any opportunity where can be best fit for me.

mzemeritus@gmail.com

Very impressive presentation.

I will be surprised if this does not attract some positive feedback.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Powersurge: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
I am currently working in IB. But I want to switch to data science/data analysis field.
I have already acquired the skill. But no professional experience yet.

If you know any firm in IB that needs data scientist, pls quote me here.
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Proselling: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
URGENT VACANCIES – IBADAN; PART TIME FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE

We are a confectionery company.

We seek applicants residing in Abeokuta to work as our Local Representatives.

Their sole responsibility will be to create significant awareness for our products in that Merchandisers for our products in designated areas and ensure the sustenance of effective demand. This will be achieved by an efficient customer management mechanism that you will implement on behalf of the company.

Interested candidates may send in their applications via;

careers@euphoria.com.ng

or via;

0812 - 9991 - 971 (whatsapp only)
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Oluwafunmilayo Abimbola
olasopef@gmail.com
34yrs
B.Sc Actuarial Science.
Masters in Operations & Supply Chain. Management- In View.
At least 8years work experience.
Worked at as a Personal Assistant to the Founder of an Educational Establishment in Ibadan.
08078873470/08030748334
Re: IBADAN JOBS BOARD! APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN IBADAN COME IN HERE! by Coded2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pearlyakin:
I will advise you all to come and drop your CV at ISON , it's beside shoprite directly opposite Radio Nigeria in Dugbe just ask anybody around that you are going to Ison building if you find it hard to locate.
They recruit most times.
pls can u reach me via my signature for my digits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(celtel) Head Start: Graduate Development Programme / Nigerian Labour Market Favour Men Than Women? / Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.