Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota (2345 Views)

Are Honda CRV 2007-2011 Women Cars? / Honda Cars That Should Be Considerably Better Than Toyota Counterpart / Which Car Is Better And More Economical? Honda Products Or Toyota Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by Opdateoyeyemi(f): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Am planning to buy my first car and am confused about which brand to settle for. Honda looks good but I want to enquire why it’s cheaper than Toyota . Does it mean it’s not as reliable as Toyota? Are Acura products of Honda reliable?
Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by luckshine007: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2019
I’m in the same situation too. You will see EOD 2004/05 for 700k-800k While Corolla of sale year will be from 1m-1.2m Nigeria used

1 Like

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by wingmanIII: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Toyota has better second hand value.
Yes, Toyota is very reliable

1 Like

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by Mayor555(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2019
wingmanIII:
Toyota has better second hand value. Yes, Toyota is very reliable

you're very wrong.....
how much is the toks of 07 camry? how much is the Toks of 07 Accord?
now check the resale value for each car, do the plus and minus.....
there you'll see why I said you're very wrong.
it depends on how we choose to see it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by gat2so(m): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Toyota is overrated without luxury...

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Opdateoyeyemi:
Am planning to buy my first car and am confused about which brand to settle for. Honda looks good but I want to enquire why it’s cheaper than Toyota . Does it mean it’s not as reliable as Toyota? Are Acura products of Honda reliable?
You have your answer >>> [url=https://tweetszone.com/section/car-talk/things-you-probably-didn%E2%80%99t-know-about-honda-6yHI1]here[/url]
Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by valarinz: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Mayor555:

you're very wrong.....

how much is the toks of 07 camry?
how much is the Toks of 07 Accord?

now check the resale value for each car, do the plus and minus.....

there you'll see why I said you're very wrong.

it depends on how we choose to see it.

You're being owed a chilled bottle of orijin, cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by cybertron88: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
My love for Honda knows no bound. How people drive Toyota with it's boring interior baffles me.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by Mayor555(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
valarinz:

You're being owed a chilled bottle of orijin, cool
Smiless, a good deal on Volvo s60 will be seriously appreciated also...

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by eyinola: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
luckshine007:
I’m in the same situation too. You will see EOD 2004/05 for 700k-800k While Corolla of sale year will be from 1m-1.2m Nigeria used
I think that Corolla is over rated by we Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by Bosun13: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Because of leg pulling gbam!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by radautoworks: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Six sigma
Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by dgitrader(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
radautoworks:
Six sigma
That's the hallmark of Toyota, however Honda does it as well, and far better in resent models.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by dgitrader(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Opdateoyeyemi:

It's basically ''herd mentality" of Nigeria's auto community. Anyone that can't properly
Mentain a Honda cant do better with a toyota. They are like 5 n 6. Toyota's are overpriced in pre 2008 models.
Re: Why Are Honda Products Cheaper Than Toyota by radautoworks: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
dgitrader:

That's the hallmark of Toyota, however Honda does it as well, and far better in resent models.

Yes it is. Toyota is a case study for most MBA program along with Walmart and a couple others.

https://hbr.org/2016/04/the-toyota-production-system-works-for-relationships-too

https://nfhsraiderwire.com/showcase/2015/10/20/why-is-toyota-so-successful/

https://hbr.org/2008/06/the-contradictions-that-drive-toyotas-success

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is ML320? / Nominations of Car Talk Section Poster Of The Year, 2012. / Benefits Of Using A Torque Wrench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.