Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album (6763 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / See Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido In The Lion King Album , Too Bad / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by eyesoflagos: 5:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album

However, the Church of Satan, via its verified Twitter handle @ChurchofSatan had responded:

This phrase is a reference to a famous quote by the late founder of the Church of Satan, Anton Szandor LaVey, who said that “Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”

This, in turn, is one of the nine Satanic statements written in the introductory chapters of The Satanic Bible, a Russian news outlet, Sputnik, says.

Kanye’s ninth album focuses on his relationship with God and his fight with the Devil, featuring peaceful but powerful rap/gospel songs.

The musician has recently embraced devout Christianity and has been performing outdoor Sunday Service concerts every week since January. He is reportedly never going to perform secular music again and will solely focus on gospels.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, In an interview published this week, the rapper said he is “in complete service to God.”

Speaking to the Christian media outlet Apologia Studios last week, the rapper’s pastor, Adam Tyson, said that Kanye was on the verge of quitting rap at some point.

“One time, he told me that he wasn’t going to rap,” Tyson recounted. “I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, ‘Well, that’s the devil’s music.’

“I said, ‘Hey, man. Rap is a genre. You can rap for God.’”

“I think he was already thinking about it a little bit, but I just definitely said, ‘Hey, bro. I think you need to use your talents that God’s given you and use that platform for God.’”

Church of Satan has since reacted to Sputnik, tweeting:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2019/10/28/church-of-satan-reacts-to-kanye-wests-jesus-is-king-album/

1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by genitori(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2019
"rap is a genre." perfect! Abeg, help me tell the holier-than-thou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2019
genitori:
"rap is a genre."
perfect!
Abeg, help me tell the holier-than-thou
Kanye is a young believer.He just has to be guided and that is what his pastor did.I look forward to Nigerian secular musicians turning to Christ.
The church of satan worshippers know they need God's deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
God and Satan using their fans to play ping pong from time immemorial.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by rex444(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:

Kanye is a young believer.He just has to be guided and that is what his pastor did.I look forward to Nigerian secular musicians turning to Christ.
lynxx nko
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Hope he will lead his wife to Christ too.

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2019
whoa there
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by figoperch: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:

For naija.. some dey
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
rex444:
lynxx nko
I pray the figures to increase and i know it will increase. With the below report on nairaland of lynxx i believe that kanye is a more genuinely repented christian than lynxx .
How can someone give his life to christ and go to draw tattoo to mark the date?
No sane pastor can advise him to do so.
Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, Lynxx Celebrates His ‘second Birthday’ by GistCandy(m): 9:41am On Aug 08
Nigerian rapper, lynxx celebrates four years of being a Christian.
In 2015, precisely 7th of August, lynxx announced to the world that he is now a “born-again Christian” with a tattoo on his wrist that bears the date, a cross and a dove.
He also shared then, that his encounter with God has changed his stance, outlook and way of thinking. Meanwhile, many Nigerians thought it was just showbiz and that he was going to burn out soon but he has proved them wrong by still standing in faith after 4 years.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Omarion9(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Where is the Church of Satan reaction ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
figoperch:

For naija.. some dey
True talk .but some na for mouth not in action.Read my above comment.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
God and Satan using their fans to play ping pong from time immemorial.
Which side are you on ?
The God i know doesn't use his children to play ping pong.He has no time for such play.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:
Which side are you on ?
The God i know doesn't use his children to play ping pong.He has no time for such play.

But God and Satan used Job to play Ping Pong na. In the book of Job.
God and Satan used Adam and Eve to play Ping Pong in the book of Genesis.
Jesus and Satan played Ping Pong in the wilderness while the former was fasting for 40 days and nights.
You know your God but you don't know the bible.

I'm on neither side.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

Jesus and Satan played Ping Pong in the wilderness while the former was fasting for 40 days and nights.

I'm on neither side.
The story of Job happened in the old testament and God proved to Satan that he has children who loves him and would not worship Satan no matter the offer.**(Job was able to overcome the temptations of Satan )**
Eve was tempted by Satan and she fell for it after which she made Adam to also sin against God by giving him the forbidden fruit to eat.(God did not play ping pong in the case of Adam).**(Eve and Adam were not able to overcome the temptations of Satan )**
Don't be decieved satan has been defeated.Jesus was tempted by Satan he did not play ping pong with Satan.Let me say that they both fought and Jesus defeated satan because he was able to overcome the temptations of Satan.Jesus spoke to John in the book of revealion telling him that he has the keys to hell and death.
Revelation 1:17-18
17.And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18. am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
As christians we might face trials but if we endure to the end we shall overcome.
You need to be on God's side lest when the hour of trials come Satan would defeat you.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by nakaman: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Now,I dont even know the meaning of Reaction from what I just read
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:
The story of Job happened in the old testament .
Eve was tempted by satan and she fell for it after which she made Adam to also sin against God by giving him the forbidden fruit to eat.
Don't be decieved satan has been defeated. Jesus spoke to John in the book of revealion telling him that he has the keys to hell and death.
Revelation 1:17-18
17.And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18. am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
As christians we might face trials but if we endure to the end we shall overcome.

Needless preaching to me...I don't need it.
Record has it that Satan and God do commune.
They do play ping pong with their fans.

More like a game of Chess.
Satan on one side, God on the other side.
The chest board is the earth...the world.
The King, Queen, Knights, Bishops etc are the different categories of Christians and Satan's followers who are of higher portfolios.
The pawns are the rest of the people of little faith in both Christianity and Satanism.

Just like Messi and Ronaldo
Just like Wizkid and David
Just like Buhari and Atiku
Just like God and Satan.

Every category mentioned above, having fun with their perceived rivals while their fans be constantly throwing tantrums and fighting here and there.
Satan was doing hide and seek with God over Job as the bait.
You see, my friend, God and Satan are just politicians.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let's be honest, this statement is very correct - especially in Nigeria. grin

"Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”

4 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

Needless preaching to me...I don't need it.
Record has it that Satan and God do commune.
They do play ping pong with their fans.

More like a game of Chess.
Satan on one side, God on the other side.
The chest board is the earth...the world.
The King, Queen, Knights, Bishops etc are the different categories of Christians and Satan's followers who are of higher portfolios.
The pawns are the rest of the people of little faith in both Christianity and Satanism.

Just like Messi and Ronaldo
Just like Wizkid and David
Just like Buhari and Atiku
Just like God and Satan.

Every category mentioned above, having fun with their perceived rivals while their fans be constantly throwing tantrums and fighting here and there.
Satan was doing hide and seek with God over Job as the bait.
You see, my friend, God and Satan are just politicians.
The chess game is a battle/war game each opponent is trying to eliminate the other opponent soldiers(king to pawns).
Reality is not a game .The earth is a battle field and there is no neutrality in the war.If you are not worshipping God you are an antichrist and If you say you are not worshipping satan then you must be ready for him when he declares war on you.
Why not join my squad(The army of God) and be rest assured even when you are asleep that the master(Jesus) and my fellow soldiers (christians) have your back(through prayers).
Ephesians 6 vs 11
11.Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14.Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15.And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16.Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17.And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18.Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19.And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:
The chess game is a battle/war game each opponent is trying to eliminate the other opponent soldiers(king to pawns).
Reality is not a game .The earth is a battle field and there is no neutrality in the war.If you are not worshipping God you are an antichrist and If you say you are not worshipping satan then you must be ready for him when he declares war on you.
Why not join my squad(The army of God) and be rest assured even when you are asleep that the master(Jesus) and my fellow soldiers (christians) have your back(through prayers).
Ephesians 6 vs 12

Battle field kwa
I should join your squad
But you said that Satan has been defeated already na.
So what are you fighting again??
Christians lying and confusion are like 5 & 6.
Just like Lai Mohammed saying that Boko Haram has been defeated.

The sooner you realize that God uses you to play ping pong with Satan, the better for you.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

Battle field kwa
I should join your squad
But you said that Satan has been defeated already na.
So what are you fighting again??
Christians lying and confusion are like 5 & 6.
Just like Lai Mohammed saying that Boko Haram has been defeated.

The sooner you realize that God uses you to play ping pong with Satan, the better for you.
Colossians 2 vs10
10.And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
God and satan can't be compared with each other.Reasons below
1.God created Satan to be an angel .
2.When Satan rebelled against God in heaven he was thrown down by the angels of God.
3.Satan took permission from God before tempting Job(this shows the superiority of God).
4.God did not seek the permission of Satan before destroying the children of Satan (Sodom and Gomorah).
5.Satan has been defeated but he is looking for people to suffer with him in hell that is why you have to join the army of God so that you are not chased to hell on Judgment day.I believe from your knowledge of bible characters and my chat here with you i have been able to convince and not confuse you that "God na God while satan be area boy".
I know when you want to join an army it will not be the army of Satan.I look foward to the day you would be a fellow soldier in the army of God.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Pat081: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
My thinking is that APC are members of this church bcoz the way they do things like they don't care
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Love4God:
Colossians 2 vs10
10.And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
God and satan can't be compared with each other.Reasons below
1.God created Satan to be an angel .
2.When Satan rebelled against God in heaven he was thrown down by the angels of God.
3.Satan took permission from God before tempting Job(this shows the superiority of God).
4.God did not seek the permission of Satan before destroying the children of Satan (Sodom and Gomorah).
5.Satan has been defeated but he is looking for people to suffer with him in hell that is why you have to join the army of God so that you are not chased to hell on Judgment day.I believe from your knowledge of bible characters and my chat here with you i have been able to convince and not confuse you that "God na God while satan be area boy".
I know when you want to join an army it will not be the army of Satan.I look foward to the day you would be a fellow soldier in the army of God.

You write this long epistle just to appear aware that you are not like a football being played between God and Satan.

But alas! realistically, you are being played.
God and Satan be playing you like ping pong.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

You write this long epistle just to appear aware that you are not like a football being played between God and Satan.

But alas! realistically, you are being played.
God and Satan be playing you like ping pong.
God forbid.You need God's deliverance.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

I'm on neither side.
Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Be wise .
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Bluezy13(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Love4God:
Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Be wise .

Hmmm...

You need to be redeemed from ping pong
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

You need to be redeemed from ping pong

You are confused.
You need God's help.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Naked Boobs Goes Viral On Twitter ( Nudes Pictures) / REVEALED+PICTURES: Nicki Minaj's Butt(ass) Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.