Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. (45537 Views)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by queensera(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2018
After the Nigerian singer "yemi Alade" slam one of his twitter followers who asked her the last time she had sex.

Yemi Alade Wrote:

I am married to Jesus, satan live me alone.

The "Church Of Satan" with their verified twitter page quickly reacts to what the Nigerian singer wrote.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/yemi-alade-and-church-of-satan-comes-for-each-other-on-twitter/

L

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by queensera(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Kxngstein(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2018
It's "leave me alone" not "live me alone" but since it's Yemi Alade, nobody will talk.

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Silvertrinity(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
hehehe
even church of satan is interested in her

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by delugajackson: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
I am married to success, poverty leave me alone.

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by itspzpics(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by sunnysunny69(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Church of Satan! Wetin person no go see again for Internet.

19 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by nazablossom(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
They always blame everything on the devil, devil that is afraid of some Nigerians and their behaviors.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Nobody wants to be tagged a devil's associate. But indirectly most people are.
If you're not of God then you're of the devil � like it or not

The Yemi Alade I know is a chronic twerker.

Twerking dey inside Bible abi? Abi na Jesus tell you make you dey twerk.

Make we no dey deceive ourselves abeg.

☣ ☠

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kxngstein:
Its "leave me alone" not "live me alone" but its Yemi Alade so nobody will talk.

grin grin

☣ ☠

You dey mind us. If Na fellow Nairalander you go dey see people like GrammarNazi1 crossing and correcting up and down.

Even the church ⛪ tire for her matter.

The church still dey use style correct am say LIVE Na EVIL backwards.
I weak sir.

☣ ☠

29 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Margy: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na wah ooo

So if you just mention Satan on Twitter, church of Satan go reply
cheesy cheesy

hmmm... no where is safe! even nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't even know what to say.
Space for sale.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
ANYONE can use ANY NAME to open ANYTHING online!

Satan is a bad man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by IME1: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
I invite you to choose this day who you will serve
Choose God
Choose life

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Oreofepeters: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
At 18 she will have names like "Mhiz chimzy beauty maryann"

At 23 her Facebook name will change to.
" Itz chimzy slayqueen maryx beauty "

At 25 her name will be
" Chimzy queen marybeauty.

At 28 her name will become
" Chioma Beauty maryann"

At 30 it will become
" Mary chioma Beauty"

At 31 it will change to
" Mary Roberts"

At 33 it will be
" Mary Chioma Jesus

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by spartan50(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Live me alone... They won't live you alone grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Newpride(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Church of Satan ke? shocked

Make I no talk because me self the designer I dey wear as I’m typing this msg is *the devil’s advocate* but ama child of God.
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Mruwa1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
you for ask them waiting they want from you......
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by gurunlocker: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
"Live me alone"....... Celeb!

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Memphis357(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Olodo celebrity.....
ordinary tenses,she nor sabi!!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by allanphash7(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
K
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by obi4eze(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
queensera:
After the Nigerian singer "yemi Alade" slam one of his twitter followers who asked her the last time she had sex.

Yemi Alade Wrote:

I am married to Jesus, satan live me alone.

The "Church Of Satan" with their verified twitter page quickly reacts to what the Nigerian singer wrote.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/yemi-alade-and-church-of-satan-comes-for-each-other-on-twitter/

L

Yemi is dumb. She couldn't even differentiate between LIVE and LEAVE.

A lot of Nigerian yeyebrities are dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by obembet(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Google is your friend, bro.....

The Church of Satan was founded on April 30 and officially declared on 6th June, 1966 (6/6/66) by the late Anton LaVey, a protégé of then "most evil man alive" Alistair Crawley.

They are recognized internationally.

Member spotted
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by fashrola(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Church of Satan! Wetin person no go see again for Internet.

And they are verified grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by oyetunder(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
kiss Jesus does not need a wife among us at all. He kept to himself when he came here for 33 years...Yemi, look for your own husband among fellow mortals. Church of Satan? It is just funny when you want to mix evil with good. Church stands for Light...Satan for darkness.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by IJOBA2: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

grin grin

☣ ☠

You dey mind us. If Na fellow Nairalander you go dey people like GrammarNazi crossing and correcting up and down.

Even the church ⛪ tire for her matter.

The church still dey use style correct am say LIVE Na EVIL backwards.
I weak sir.

[b]☣ ☠

THIS ONE WEY YOU SMILE TODAY shocked

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
If den hex dis geh......she go declare say Buhari and Trump no be de same mama born dem.
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by lepasharon(f): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018

YEMI ALADE.. "THE CHAT".... "SATAN LIVE ME ALONE".

SHAME! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith / Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) / Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.