Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? (198 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / How Can You Manage 150k Salary In Lagos?? / Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Hi, we're currently trying to set up a Modeling Agency and we'd need someone who can manage the aspect of client acquisition and marketing for us.

Basically, what the persons job will be is to seek for prospective clients looking to hire models for jobs. He/she can work remotely.
Re: Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Post what you want on

https://www.adsclap.com

It is a nice website to tell the world what you want... I hope this help a brother out
Re: Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=ECMAG post=83521517]Hi, we're currently trying to set up a Modeling Agency and we'd need someone who can manage the aspect of client acquisition and marketing for us.

Basically, what the persons job will be is to seek for prospective clients looking to hire models for jobs. He/she can work
Re: Can You Manage A Modeling Agency? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Oya na. Hit me
Please send a whatsapp message here 07046183593

(1) (Reply)

Professional Fashion Designer (TAILOR) / Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program (customer Facing Technologie / Professional Customer Relations Manager Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.