Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (50066 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by blowjohn(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lovexme:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.

Contact is on the signature.

How can u be selling a phone that has a broken screen?

7 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by BilltheDON(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sorry
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by airminem(f): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
you did it to ursef. Wel try eating alot of broccoli daily. First lets see the photo of ur skin and how we can help. You must visit a doctor to diagnosis before treatment. Dont be ashame. SHOW US PHOTOs
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Truthbites: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
It will happen because u tampered with the order of nature ..best thing to do is to use healing products to take u back your original colour. Use Shea butter and olive oil. ..ur skin will heal. Be patient..cos it will take years of use to clear the stretch marks
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What cream can one use to clear sun burn. My face is vlack,rest of my body chocolate. I dont want to bleach my face o.just need my colour to rhyme with my body. Just like mompha face black.

Black is beautiful.......
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mamatwiny(f): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
No 1. Discontinue with the cream you are using.
No 2. You will be rubbing coconut oil as your body cream. It will reverse the effect of the bleaching agent
No 3. If you don't have money to continue with the coconut oil , you can use Vaseline blue seal or olive oil. Stay away from intense sun cos it will cause more damage to your skin .

Do this for 3 months at a stretch , you will sure see improvement. After this, you can choose any moisturing cream and make it your permanent cream. Nivea coco butter is very good as it will bring out your natural color. Make sure you buy the original.

7 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hoodbilonia: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
How much
Moboj:

Palmer's Coco Butter and Ashanti Papaya
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
The only solution is to stop toning, and return back to "Default Skin Settings"!!!... You can easily achieve this by using simple skin care products that contain little to no chemicals (Parabens). Typical skin care products include:

1. Johnson baby products.
2. Sebamed products
3. Aveeno products
4. Cetaphil products
5. Dove sensitive skin care products.

Numbers 2 to 4 don't come cheap, but will restore all years your skin has lost... Swiss Collagen products can equally help palliate the stretch marks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by SocialJustice: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
First of all why must you lighten skin why.
Help her or shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by KINGreignn: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
How much is it. Can i see it to buy at supermarket
Someone recomended grace duo cream. But i dont like the look
Modafucker!
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by SalafRider(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
No bleach wuna no wan hear see wetin u don cause for yourself now. I am black and I love it....
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
In Fela’s voice

You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
Sisi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing
Yellow fever
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by bigtt76(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well go back to your darken skin cheesy cheesy cheesy

giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by akosanwafo: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
SoapQueen:

Have you seen Toke Makinwa on ground? She looks dry and pale, quite a haughty look! It’s nothing anyone would wish for. What’s more? She douses her IG photos in filters so that her gullible fans, followers and fake friends can see her pictures and say “Goals”

Op.. Stop the cream immediately. Start exfoliating with a cream that has exfoliants such a fruit acid peels.

What is affecting you is as a result of steroidal cream which are bandied to be “Organic and Natural”.

These people using Toke Makinwa as example is fooling themselves. When you see her live she don’t look like she does in her pictures which are heavily filtered and fake. You girls should drive joy in natural look.

3 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by OddslordIsBack: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
grin
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
God!!

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hoodbilonia: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
A jobless hater
Die in your sleep abegi
KINGreignn:

Modarfucker!
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Moboj: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
How much is it. Can i see it to buy at supermarket
Someone recomended grace duo cream. But i dont like the look
Palmer's Coco Butter is around #2,900 upward's
While the Ashanti Papaya soap is just #400-#500
They're both made of natural substances
Use the Ashanti soap for like 2 week's, or less,when your face rhymes with your skin colour,you can use it for your whole body for like a week for good blending
Keep using the Palmer's Coco Butter to rub your skin
It gives this Choco scent and a very soft skin and fresh feel,it also helps in giving a very good melanin blend
You can also choose a day to use Coconut oil for your whole body
I don't know why people bleach when they can get sweet glow from natural substances
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by KINGreignn: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
A jobless hater
Die in your sleep abegi

You're a deadbeat poor fly.go and die
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by johnmattew: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
I really pity Nigerians that consume bleaching creams and alomo butterw...they don't know the extent of damages these poisons are causing in their bodies

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by drmikeadams(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
cheesy grin grin shame no let am call am bleaching she dey call am lightening angry grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by SURElee(f): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
You bleached. Don't be mild using lightening. Keep bleaching. If Naomi Campbell could say "black don't crack". I wonder why black beauties bleach.

You can go look for stretch mark cream made of Shea butter and coconut oil and other skin repair oils mixed together.

Take note, your skin is the largest organ of the body, if you damage and predispose it to skin cancer with harmful chemicals, remember you only have one skin to house you while you live here on earth. #saynotoskinbleaching

2 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Auto200: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin grin grin���������� this one sweet me die! Thunder don fire your skin! You suppose add the body odor cos una wen d use bleaching cream d get one stupid odor ! Lmao �!
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by OddslordIsBack: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by generationz(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

Go on Instagram and search for glowessence_skincare. Go through their page and contact them for stretch mark cream
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Moboj: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

OP please check what I wrote
I think it should be able to work for you too but just go hard on coconut oil,it helps pigmentation
Then Shea butter
Try to be consistent
It won't happen at once
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by frozen70g(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

Pls don't post your face, post those affected areas let's see what your Complaints are

We can only advise based on observations
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hoodbilonia: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Like i said. I will trace u. Lets see who will save u. War don start
KINGreignn:

You who raped your mom and dad. You jobless cretin, scarface scarecrow maggot filled brain.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
i am not too good on which cream or costmetic u would use to repair your skin but all i will do is advice you to increase your intake of fruits and vegetables in your diet.fruits like carrots have wonderful effect on your skin.increase your intake and u will notice a change.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by spiceadole: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:

LOl

Epic
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by tot(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:

Hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.